Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:09 pm

User Image
User Image
Sandra Link
World Studies Professor
Former Hufflepuff
User Image

Thoughts: He is a very nice man.
OOC:

"That is cool. I went to most of the Quidditch games as well because my boyfriend was the captain of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team Fromm my third year to my seventh year. When I moved to Russia we broke up,"she said with a smile.

Sandra looked into the man's eyes to see what color they were and of course they were brown. She looked at the students and noticed there were many more in the room than there were earlier.

User Image

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:12 pm

User Image

Regret ☂ Owens
Divinations Professor

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

He looked up to see no one really noticed him apologizing. Were they simply ignoring him like he had ignored them? Or were they just used to slamming books from years of teaching? Or maybe even he didn't slam that hard for a lot of people to hear him. He looked around, slightly bored, and noticed Amata, the Mythology professor he met back in Hogsmeade.

He waved at her and greeted, "Hello Miss Harlowe! I'm so glad to see a familiar face here." He would feel less like an intruder that way, since he couldn't tell if a professor was new or not. If he had been paying attention, maybe he would've known that a lot of professors he was sitting with were, in fact, new.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

ndure through the pain, to be rewarded with a gain.

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:20 pm

User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Ghost and Ghouls Study Professor
Flying Substitute Professor
Former Hufflepuff

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Cinq had been joyously talking to Christine when he was brutally interrupted by the sound of a book slamming shut. He gasped a little at the initial shock, but he quickly recovered, even though his heart was pounding inside his chest. That gave him quite the fright. He wouldn't do well in a haunted house situation, it seemed.

He slightly turned his head around enough to catch a glimpse at the man who shut the book with such a force. The book! Cinq had seen it before in the Restricted Section. Certainly, the the bindings and the unique, peculiar color of the book. Cinq Moreau never read the book, or even remembered the title, but he was sure that the tome belonged to the forbidden section of the library. He quickly averted his attention from the new professor and back to Christine, smiling, but slightly worried.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
~Amelia Earhart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Pandora Thorne

Herbology Professor❦Head of Hufflepuff

User Image
╔══════════════╗

Pandora listened to Grayson explain why he came up with his theory about the temple. It seemed as though wizards hadn't changed much over the years. "Do you have any idea what he might have been working on? Or maybe he wasn't working at all. Maybe someone stole those and hid them at the temple," the professor inquired. She was quite glad to see that Grayson was interested in this topic. It was something he certainly knew a lot about.

╚══════════════╝
❝Those who seek peace above all else, they say, will always deceive to keep the water calm.❞

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:27 pm

That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there
And I know the way I left wasn't fair

I didn't want to be around just to bring you down

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

Silence and commotion, it thrashed together in unison as one. Rolling and fusing as static electricity courses in the copper coil, Remington shook his head and cleared his mind. An empty canvas.

Bam! It echoed across the halls. Remington snapped his head in the direction of a new professor unruly and at turmoil.I'll have to keep an eye on this one...

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

I'm not a hero but don't think I didn't care
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Amata Harlowe
Professor of Mythology // Great Hall // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Regret Owens & other professors
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervous
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I wonder what made him slam his book shut...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Amata smiled at Regret and held out a hand. "It is lovely to see you again! I'm sorry we haven't met up since The Three Broomsticks. I spent the remainder of the summer at my personal residence. I was doing the final edit for my mother's book... I told you about it at lunch, didn't I? I didn't much care to do it here. So I returned home. You did say you had already moved into the castle, didn't you?" Amata knew that she was rambling a bit, but she was suddenly very aware of the fact that a couple of the other professors present were scrutinizing them... or, rather, him. It made her a bit uncomfortable, to be honest. But, she supposed it was to be expected, with so many of the staff being new this year. But, one of the two she'd noticed staring was making her a tad nervous... he looked rather intimidating. And intense... it was quite disquieting.

═════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:22 pm

User Image

Mood: Excited
OoC: (( ))

Legilimency teacher/Wearing/Half-blood/ Former Hufflepuff

“Oh really?” Allen replied to Sandra. He had had a girlfriend himself once, but it hadn’t lasted long and hadn’t ended well. He shuddered remembering her.

Suddenly a crossed the staff’s table a book slammed down and heads turned to meet a brown haired professor who quickly apologized afterwards. Allen shrugged and his eyes fell on a tall well-built man who was wearing armor? Whatever for, Allen couldn’t imagine, but kept his thoughts to himself. He accidently found himself staring for longer than he should have though.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:36 pm

User Image
User Image
Sandra Link
World Studies Professor
Former Hufflepuff
User Image

Thoughts: Who is this man.
OOC:

"Yes sir......,"she started to say until she heard the book slam onto the table.

Sandra looked back towards the well built man and was a little intimidated. She didn't know what that was really for, but he seemed to be looking at someone she just couldn't tell who it was. This man was wearing some kind of armor which just made the intimidation worse to her.

User Image

User Image

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:37 pm

User Image

OoC: ((Okay I’ll go back and fix my previous post ))

“Well we certainly are a strange bunch,” Allen laughed slightly, “I don’t remember the professors being quiet so odd when I went to school. Then again I never imagined that I’d be one of them one day.” He grinned at the World Studies teacher then looked back at the Hufflepuff table trying to remember what it was like to be a student again.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:25 am

That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there
And I know the way I left wasn't fair

I didn't want to be around just to bring you down

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

Fire… it bubbled and churned and danced when he felt the eyes fluttering upon him one by one. Flames licking greedily into the open atmosphere, taking advantage of the oxygen building around until combustion surged within him, like toxic waves. A glint of his canines reflected the sconce fire light as his eyes of damning gold had caught that static greens of another professor. Her blonde hair cascaded around her shoulders, and her smile, so innocent and lithe and unsuspecting. Remington nodded, his eyes narrowed with malicious and wanton intent as his lips curved upwards into a slow, poisonous smile; the reflection of Professor Amata Harlowe vivid and clear in his eyes like an eerie abyss.

Donning upon the emblem of his armor, the grand English Bullmastiff, the sigil of the Nott’s for centuries. His coat of arms embellished near every detail of this man, from the inlay of his earthen brown robes, to the buttons pinned to the clothing. This man was well aware of all that should not be known, his infamous status a highlight in the underground wizarding world, and even more so, within the dreary streets of Knockturn Alley. This was the man that people went searching for—but only—when they had nothing else to lose.

The dance of embers and cinders burst to life, and, Remington shifted his attention to meet the rest. His gaze peering into the depths of their souls, rounding upon Allen Galewind and Sandra Link with a teasing smile that simply knew far too much.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

I'm not a hero but don't think I didn't care

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:41 am

User Image

Regret ☂ Owens
Divinations Professor

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

"It's nice to see you again, miss," he gently took her hand and pressed his lips against the soft skin of hers while leaning forward slightly in a short bow. Whether he had other professors starring at him or not, a gentleman was still a gentleman. He refused to let himself slip again.

"That's fine. I spent a lot of time in the bookstore, so I didn't get around much," Regret smiled, chuckling slightly. "Yes I did, Miss Harlowe. A room large enough for a man to live comfortably." He felt eyes on him, though he was used to it already. People always looked and wondered, their deep gazes could not pierce his thick wall of defense anymore. But Amata Harlowe didn't seem to be unfazed. He looked at her apologetically, knowing that it was his fault some professors were staring.

{OOC; *kicks* This post isn't fluffy enough. >8C}

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

ndure through the pain, to be rewarded with a gain.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:37 am

User Image
User Image
Sandra Link
World Studies Professor
Former Hufflepuff
User Image

Thoughts: He is scary.
OOC:

Sandra watched as the man smiled at her with his poisonous lips. She cringed in fear for a minute because of the way he looked at her until she herd Allen speak.

"Yes we are all a bunch of weirdos,"she answered back to Allen and smiled."Did you see how he looked at me?"she asked Allen as quietly as possible.

User Image

User Image

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:17 pm

User Image

OoC: (())

Allen looked back at the strange tall man who had surprisingly golden eyes. He had looked at Sandra with maybe not the best intentions, but Allen was never one to make enemies because of first impressions. If it was bothering Professor Link though maybe this man really was a bit more of an oddball than the rest.

“Well he certainly is a bit… strange,” Allen inwardly kicked himself for being so vague. He just didn’t know how to describe this man’s personality simply. I mean who wears armor to a feast now-a-days? “If he’s bothering you I could go have a word with him?” Allen offered not knowing if she’d take him up on it.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:27 pm

User Image
User Image
Sandra Link
World Studies Professor
Former Hufflepuff
User Image

Thoughts: This year will be great.
OOC:

"No I don't think that would be a good idea,"she said then looked at Remington again."But thank you for wanting to defend me,"she said with a smile to Allen.

Sandra looked around the hall to see most of the second years and up students were there. She sighed and thought of how great this year was going to be. Then she looked back at Allen with a smile.

"So are you excited to be teaching this year,"she said with a smile again.

She crossed her legs and leaned her head on her hand as she looked at Allen. She was glad that she had someone close to her age in the staff that she could hang out with sometimes.

User Image

User Image

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:36 pm

User Image

OoC: (())

“If you’re sure then okay, but in the future if you need any help I’d be happy to step in.” Allen tilted away from the man and back to Sandra. He then proceeded to answer her next question, “Yes, I just hope that the student’s feel the same way though, I wouldn’t imagine many of them would be to excited to have homework again after a long summer break.”

He looked at the giant double doors in front of them wondering when the first years would arrive, he wanted to see the sorting ceremony since it had been a while since he last witnessed one.

“What about you? This is your first year as a professor right? Are you nervous?”
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games