Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Zadok the 28th Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay a while and hang out?
  Yes!
  Whoa man, I dont know you like that!
View Results

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:43 pm
Im always surprised at how insightful and creative you and the other mods can be. Constantly innovating, Constantly improving, stiving for success. Its great! Not to mention the fact that I truly admire Shertri's character aswell as your roleplaying style. I honestly wish i was a master of words to your level.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:43 pm
Im Windspirit
I'm pleased to know others like the ideas I conjure in order to fuel the imagination. It boosts my confidence that my original characters and their stories will not be dull, but perhaps interesting.

Windy I feel a bit ashamed that I couldn't continue the RP that you have been holding. sweatdrop  

Cuevas_506

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:51 pm
@Zadoc: Oh- you flatter me, however I am in your position too. I have not Rp'd in months, so my vocabulary, length and style have become rusted. I'm a bit guilty for writing those previous posts as fast as I can, but you and Zar have reminded me that I shouldn't dread over the event too much and take my time writing. I predict it will extend 'till the end of August- depending on the population and activity of others.
On creativity- i'm envious toward the other mods, especially Kira- they all brought something unique. Though, it's really my enviroment that influences me, and some past techniques. You are unique too- everyne- I just haven't been here long enough to experience it.
I'm actually slightly hesitant on how Argomon will respond to Hermmon because i'm not familiar with that language/style. I can adapt.

@Christian: Oh, no. Don't make yourself feel ashamed. There are many people in the past- including myself that dropped out of an event. No worries- it isn't a big deal.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:58 pm
Well Just see how long that style lasts. I have a feeling that im not quite intellegent enough to write on a shaksperean level for any period of time honestly but im committed enough to try. And as for our reaction to one another... I am still unclear how i want to play it off. We could do the classic momentary friends but after an unfortunate event disdain for one another, or we could do the classic enemies at first sight, or maybe even the friendly rivals. Im just not sure.....  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:02 pm
My motif?
Just go with the flow. In rps...you can never have a set plan. Remember, environment and other characters may affect ours too.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:05 pm
Such a logical argument in the face of the months of waiting for hermmon and argomon to mean on a basis that according to myths they should despise one another. Fair enough I shall allow for the Roleplay to take initiative. Ill do my best to let my character do the actions as opposed to my personal motifs.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:29 pm
From his background, Argomon was a prisoner in a ancient ruins of the Tropical Jungle. During a war, an ancient Digimon managed to deflect his own attack in which caused him to seal himself up; then the ancient placed a spell.

If you'd like- you can modify from there or create your own story.

Sheriti is the mortal species that Argomon, like Argus was ordered to guard. Sheriti holds a very special role, and being fragile, she has the extra protection from Argomon's eyes/power. Ect. He is already bitter toward others and doesn't hesitate to attack anyone who interrupts him...even in conversations.

Argos is there to deliver her.....

what reasons does Hermes or your own tamer have with Sheriti?

If you don't know, that is alright. I can promise you that this rp might help you get an idea.

Lol-you are Zeus!

Edit: I think Argomon will instinctively dislike Hermmon based on their DNA, much like how Angemons automatically hate Devimon..evil..ect.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:41 pm
That's a sweet back story. Honestly Kizadec hasn't been in this world soon as he is not my original Tamer but its replacement. Hermmon was to be the Mystical wizard that was the sole reason for Ehuds mind being Hijacked, but Kizadec is not evil. I do look forward to seeing how he plays through this roleplay as my sole purpose will be to grow him in wisdom and ultimately present him a crest based on said wisdom. I think that I may have hermmon play ultimately a same type of role as he is the based on the God of thieves and often dwells in trickery. I think that if i have my way, he will be mysterious, possibly start off as a mentor role and exploit Kizadec to some extent. hmm. what personality shall this digimon possess and what will be his purpose. Now im excited to learn  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:44 pm
I'll break out the pencil when you made up your mind. Have doodles of the two.

lol.

Yea- being trapped for who knows how many decades...he was pissed off before, now he still is.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:55 pm
Pissed off digi's out for vengance. that is never a good sign  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:26 am
User Image
User Image
Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:02 pm

"Observer Eye"
User Image
Sometimes given to those who provide corrections from one's mistake throughout the guild.

Reason: Always on the look out for problems and you're rather quick to make it known so that they can be attended to. Thank you.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:29 am
User Image

Just cause

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds-charter-and-barter/digimon-tamer-island-guild-recruiting/t.45980785_631/

SO i can find that place later/.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:17 am
who on that picture are not active anymore?  

KiroMishima
Crew

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:25 am
6-7 i think  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games