Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:22 am
Tamake-Sempai
lucemon CM turning into a dragon... is that mode change or digivolve? on Digi-dex it looks like digivolve but its still the same level so IDK

CM is ultimate and Shadow Lord (the dragon) is mega, therefore it is digivolve, but... Larva <--> Shadow Lord is a mode change.

ichigo ivan ow

1)Beelzemon BM cannot de-digivolve, but a normal Beelzemon can de-digivolve.

2a) Once a digimon has been de-digivolved, there is NOTHING that can be done with them, this includes items and DNA digivolving as well.
2b) As to my knownledge, I think they give you wings out of your head and change your feet to bird feet, I could be wrong though (random question much?)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:48 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Tamake-Sempai
lucemon CM turning into a dragon... is that mode change or digivolve? on Digi-dex it looks like digivolve but its still the same level so IDK

CM is ultimate and Shadow Lord (the dragon) is mega, therefore it is digivolve, but... Larva <--> Shadow Lord is a mode change.

ichigo ivan ow

2a) Once a digimon has been de-digivolved, there is NOTHING that can be done with them, this includes items and DNA digivolving as well.
2b) As to my knownledge, I think they give you wings out of your head and change your feet to bird feet, I could be wrong though (random question much?)

that seems overcomplicated lol  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:55 am
Tamake-Sempai
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Tamake-Sempai

ichigo ivan ow

that seems overcomplicated lol

Not quite... It's like with every other digimon who's mega form has more than one form... e.i Imperialdramon...

The problem was formed when you mistook CM for a mega when he is not and his mega form as a Mode change, which it was not.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:44 pm
Is it possible to dark digivolve a Paildramon to get BlackImperialdramon or its not allowed?  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:48 pm
ultimatemk
Is it possible to dark digivolve a Paildramon to get BlackImperialdramon or its not allowed?

no cause it's restricted, although otherwise it would work. I could be wrong but according to everything I know about dark Digivolving (Which comes from conversations with GW and Liger) it should work because of that reason alone, I think it's even started in the rules for dark digivolving so... sorry man.

Edit: wait I just went and looked at the list and I was looking at fighter mode, regular is only limited so actually you should be able to do it. Unless it requires it to be on the DMA although I think everyone can agree that we all know that would be the dark side!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:52 pm
lief_7
ultimatemk

no cause it's restricted, although otherwise it would work. I could be wrong but according to everything I know about dark Digivolving (Which comes from conversations with GW and Liger) it should work because of that reason alone, I think it's even started in the rules for dark digivolving so... sorry man.

Edit: wait I just went and looked at the list and I was looking at fighter mode, regular is only limited so actually you should be able to do it. Unless it requires it to be on the DMA although I think everyone can agree that we all know that would be the dark side!

I hope so xd cause I can't get a royal knight with a Data Ultimate and as such i might as well get something that looks cool xd  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:53 pm
ultimatemk
lief_7
ultimatemk

I hope so xd cause I can't get a royal knight with a Data Ultimate and as such i might as well get something that looks cool xd

That's true, well good luck with that and I'm sure someone will tell you for sure once you get there.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:40 am
thx for the answer liger XD

another question:
can u turn beelzemon bm into an x form digimon with an item?  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:46 am
ichigo ivan ow

another question:
No sir, Beelzemon blast mode is treated as a totally different digimon and cannot go to X, Sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:56 am
Zadok the 28th
ichigo ivan ow

another question:
No sir, Beelzemon blast mode is treated as a totally different digimon and cannot go to X, Sorry.

sounds like de ja vu all over agen... no wonder ma beelzemon bm was still in that form XP

thanxs anyways zadok  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:25 am
Quote:
Change log:

1. Removed dark digivolve rule:
*If the dark form of that digimon is a restricted, this will not work.

~Which means you can get a restricted digimon just be using this item.

2. Removed De-digivolve rule:
*When you use this, you cannot anymore digivolve your digimon in any way including DNA Digivolution.

~Although this would only be possible on Digimon won from a contest, you may now still Digivolve the digimon after De-Digivolving.

3. Removed Unexpected Digivolve rule:
-Once you unexpected digivolve once, you can no longer normal digivolve that digimon, just use Unexpected or other options

~Which means you may now normal digivolve your digimon after using the said item. Yay!

*Unofficial/fanmade digimon which aren't in the digidex which you currently own but was obtained before is now stripped off the official digimon list. These digimon cannot be used anymore in RP's. tournaments and other areas within the guild.
(eg. digimon with unofficial BM and RM forms)

My questions.

Change log:

1. By Item, do you mean there is a new contest winnable digimon item. Or do you mean that this rule is reverting to its old standards in which case it was a TP shop Item.

2. Does this only work for Contest digimon who are otherwise untouched. or would it work on any contest digimon as long as it was won from a contest somewhere sometime. For example. I once won an Antylamon in a contest. Would I only be able to De-digivolve it before I digivolved it into a Cherubimon, or would I be able to still de-digivolve it even though I have already digivolved it.

3. Would it be possible to compile a list of digimon which are no longer available?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:10 am
Zadok the 28th
Quote:
Change log:

*When you use this, you cannot anymore digivolve your digimon in any way including DNA Digivolution.

~Although this would only be possible on Digimon won from a contest, you may now still Digivolve the digimon after De-Digivolving.

-Once you unexpected digivolve once, you can no longer normal digivolve that digimon, just use Unexpected or other options

~Which means you may now normal digivolve your digimon after using the said item. Yay!

*Unofficial/fanmade digimon which aren't in the digidex which you currently own but was obtained before is now stripped off the official digimon list. These digimon cannot be used anymore in RP's. tournaments and other areas within the guild.

My questions.

Change log:

1. By Item, do you mean there is a new contest winnable digimon item. Or do you mean that this rule is reverting to its old standards in which case it was a TP shop Item.
Back to the old way where it only applies to contest digimon, but they can still digivolve.

2. Does this only work for Contest digimon who are otherwise untouched. or would it work on any contest digimon as long as it was won from a contest somewhere sometime. For example. I once won an Antylamon in a contest. Would I only be able to De-digivolve it before I digivolved it into a Cherubimon, or would I be able to still de-digivolve it even though I have already digivolved it.
Only works on an untouched contest digimon. If you've already digivolved it, then it is no longer applicable to be de-digivolved.

3. Would it be possible to compile a list of digimon which are no longer available?
Simply put only digimon that is not on DMA, is no longer available. This mainly hits the Ruin modes for everyone except Shinegreymon and any fanmade digimon such as Seraphimon Burst Mode.

Digimon no longer present: MirageGaogamonRM, RosemonRM, RavemonRM, BantyoleomonRM, SeraphimonBM, Ashmon's entire line, and Lucemon Holy Dragon Mode

Answered in my color  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:37 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadok the 28th
Quote:
Change log:

My questions.

Change log:

Back to the old way where it only applies to contest digimon, but they can still digivolve.

Only works on an untouched contest digimon. If you've already digivolved it, then it is no longer applicable to be de-digivolved.

Simply put only digimon that is not on DMA, is no longer available. This mainly hits the Ruin modes for everyone except Shinegreymon and any fanmade digimon such as Seraphimon Burst Mode.

Digimon no longer present: MirageGaogamonRM, RosemonRM, RavemonRM, BantyoleomonRM, SeraphimonBM, Ashmon's entire line, and Lucemon Holy Dragon Mode

Answered in my color

ThNks Liger  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:29 pm
I wanted to inquire about two Digimon that I noticed were missing from the Digimon list, Orochimon and Volcdramon... just curious if there are any plans to add them to the guild's list.

More questions as I think of them.
EDIT: Just thought of another one.

So say I get two more Digimon in addition to my current Betamon, and I decide I want to DNA Digivolve those two into something (combining and presumably using up both of them). Would I be able to get a fourth rookie digimon / another third by way of TP...? Or do I have to win them?

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:24 pm
Got another question (which may get my last ones answered LOL).

Are there ANY exceptions to Mutation Digivolution at all?
Example: There is precedence for Seadramon and Airdramon to slide-evolve or 'mutation digivolve' back and forth between each other in Digimon World 1. Would this be sufficient reason to allow Airdramon or Seadramon to Mutant-Digivolve into the other, despite their different typing........? : D'

Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games