Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow cursed under his breath. He thought fast, he had to get out of this situation. "No, but I saw it," he said. "That would be hard to miss," he said. He'd been here long enough and he could use a British accent really well. He started to use the accent when he talked.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:01 pm
Sidney sighs. "Ahh i see. Well, it wasnt that..huge.. Heh. I mean, Wesker. I wish you knew him, You would hate him too. He just wants members on the umbrella company, because he likes to use them, for his goods.. He dosent like to do anything, good for himself. Thats..Just so wrong of him!" she looked over too Jake. "I should not be talking about that. Hah. Anyways, Jake.. How.. did you survive this..zombie invasion. Hah. If you dont mind if i ask.. You know, just ignore that.. Hah." she looked somewhere else. "Stupid i am! Stupid!" she thought to herself.  

Mini Tsukino

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:11 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Richard walked towards behind a tree pulling her beside him. "Love I think it is better if we had at least five seconds of privacy." He said then he kissed her lightly on the lips his right hand gently rubbing the back of her head with his thumb, his left hand on her back pulling her closer. "You’re an amazing person." He whispered in her ear lightly, he winked at her and he smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:16 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

She started rambling on about Wesker and how evil he was. He fought a smile. She thought he'd hate Wesker. Well, sometimes he did, but he didn't usually act on that. Then she asked how he survived the zombies. Well, you see, I'm part wolf, so I can use my teeth and claws to rip them to pieces. But I don't have to worry about that because I wasn't let out much from my little prison cell in the Hive, but now that that's destroyed, I'm free. Though not fully, since Wesker can always find me when he needs me, he thought. He couldn't actually say that though. He pulled his sword halfway out, showing her the black blade. "Sword, mostly. Otherwise a magnum," he said.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:42 am
Alice looked at Crimson. "Aww, your so sweet. But like i said, Now its not the time.. Richard. You should, save that for later.. Or.. I dont know. But, I have to go to the fight, now. Before something happens.. Or zombies, come out. Come on Richard.. " she smiled over too him, as she stood up, and walked over to the fight.

Sidney looked at Jake. "Ah. A Sword nice." she smiled at him. "So.. Why are you ..like. Alone? You dont have..any friends or something?" she looked over too him, Sidney didnt have any friends, until now, she was happy with the friends she has. Sidney was even happy with Jake.. but kinda In love..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:03 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

He sighed and shook his head. "No, no friends. I pretty much lost everyone that mattered to me before the apocalypse," he said. It was one hundred percent true. His mom and dad were killed when he was about ten. He was never taken to an orphanage and had to take care of himself. He got his hands on a gun when he was about 15 and learned how to use it. When he was about 17, he found the sword and had mastered it by age 18. When the zombie apocalypse started, he was ready and waiting. Then he met Wesker, who told him that he could make him more powerful and give him extra abilities. Shadow, then known as Johnathon, decided that he had nothing to lose and a lot to gain, so he agreed. Wesker then took him to be experimented on. At some point during the experiment, something went wrong and his DNA ended up getting mixed with a wolf's DNA and gave him the ability to shift forms from human to wolf and back. It also heightened his senses, even when he was human.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:02 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre seemed to have missed when he emptied the M9s at Matt. Wrong. They pierced several crucial points in a building behind the man. "Enough joking." He drew his blade and calmly walked over in a way that was truly intimidating by the look in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image

Matt's hands gripped into fists as he walked towards Zandre. An evil smirk plastered on his face. He kept going closer untill he was within range of Zandre's sword. "C'mon, first hit, goes to you."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:59 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Richard smirked and he followed her instead. "Zandre won’t even let you join.” He said and he smirked, if he even lay a finger on his girl, Zandre will die or get injured. “If Zandre hurt you, I will break his limbs.” He said with a insane smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:55 pm
User Image

Sarah heard Crimson say he'd hurt Zandre is he hurt Alice. She folded her arms. "I'd like to see you try. Plus, he'd only do it, if Alice did it first." She said. "He believes in that eye-for-an=eye crap." She sighed, "Personaly, i don't like it." She said and looked at Zandre and Matt fighting. "An accident just doesn't fly with him around." She says, remembring when he shot her in the prison.

She looked at Crimson. Then at Alice. "Also, i think Alice could handle herself."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:11 am
Alice winked over too Crimson. "See i can handle my self. Honey.Haha" she sighed and looked back over too the fight. And walked over too Sarah's side. "Hey...Where is sidney..? she said looking around for Sidney.

Sidney looks over too Jake "Im..Sorry.." she gave him a hug, Sidney then turned and looked over too him. "I know how you feel.. I lost my mother. And father, Well i wasnt a father kind of girl.. Sarah was. I was. a mother's girl. Hah. I remember, when she took me to bed, and sang me and sarah songs.. But. At that night, she died.. by an infected.. well then she became an infected. And my father had..to kill her. And then.. I just prefer not to talking about." she gave Jake a little smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:27 pm
User Image

Sarah looked around. "Even though she's an adult i still have to worry about where she goes." She muttered. "Sydney! Where'd you go?" She called. Sarah folded her arms. Then she heard a distant moaning sound. Zombies. "Finally. Somthing to do." She said and cracked her knuckles. She glanced behind the fight. Seeing limping corpses start to wobble this way. "Sydney, more flesh-eaters!" She called before unshealthing her katana. Looking at it. She shrugged, it was different than she was used to, but she liked it.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:10 pm
Alice looks over to the zombies, as she grabs her kukri knives, both of them, large, she runs over to the zombies, as she spins around, cutting about three of the zombie's heads. She throws her knives in to the ground, and then sees a zombie, running over too her, she grabbed him by her shoulders, and cracked his neck, twisting it. She looked over to another one, as she made a back flip appearing behind it, she spinned around, as she kicked it and then grabbed it by the neck, as she grabbed her knives, she threw the zombie in the air, as she jumped high, and cut the zombie in half. Alice landed in her feet and looks over to the others. "Watch out Sarah!" she yelled, three zombies coming from behind her.

Sidney smiles over too Jake, as she heard some zombies, and her sister calling for her. "Um.. I have to go. I am sorry, you can come if you want.."she smiled over too him, as she grabbed her pistol and ran over too Sarah. "I am coming!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:18 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow tried not to flinch away from her when she hugged him. He didn't usually go for physical contact.He listened to her story about what had happened to her family. He thought about his parents. When they'd died, he had wanted revenge on their killer. As years went by, he'd realised that revenge would get him nowhere and he gave up on that idea. "I'm sorry to hear that," he said. He didn't press the matter further. If she didn't want to talk about it, he wouldn't force her to. He decided that he'd already basically admitted that he was infected, so it wouldn't make a difference if he scaled the wall. He turned to her, "Climb up on my back," he said. He was going to scale the wall and since she wanted to stick around with him, he had to take her with.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:28 pm
]
User Image

Sarah nodded when she heard Alice yell. She turned around just when they were close enough, sliding her sword's blade under each of their necks. Decapitating the three. Blood did splatter a bit, and due, to the close distance, some got on her. She didn't mind one bit.

Sarah looked aroud for more of the zombies, they were coming in their direction. So, she decided to have a running start. She started running and jumped on a hood of a car, running to the trunk and jumping down and decapitating a few more.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games