Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:08 am
What's there to live for?

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John tried not to laugh. He looked at Claire, "Guess there's nothing for you to do after all," he said, making sure to keep his voice low. He was confident that he could kill two in the time that the others killed one.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:30 am
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris quickly stepped out from behind the wall. Gun aimed at the dogs and quickly killed off one. Jill stepped out behind him and shot at one. The dog moved and the bullet hit its neck. She shot again as the dog jumped at her, she killed it this time.

Claire stood there, frozen for a second untill she saw one running at her. She took aim, waiting untill it was close enough, getting a quick headshot.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:36 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John stood motionless. He waited for one of the dogs to jump at him, jaws wide to bite him, before he quickly moved the sword up. The dog couldn't stop it's leap and the sword went right down it's throat. He pulled a throwing knife from his belt and shoved it in it's head. He let go of the sword and the dog fell to the floor, not moving. He grabbed another knife and threw it at the next dog that attacked him. It hit it's mark, embedding itself right between the eyes. With a yelp, the dog fell to the ground and stopped moving.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:45 am

Chris looked around to see all the dogs dead. "Good." He said. "Wow, headshot. Go Claire." He said and started to walk again.

Claire looked at John. "Do you want this back?" She asked. holding it out to him.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:01 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

When Chris started walking away, John knelt to yank the sword out of the dead dog's body. He had his hand on the hilt, ready to pull it out when he heard Claire's voice. He looked up at her for a moment, then returned his gaze to the dog. He put his foot on the dog's body and slid the sword out of it's throat. It was covered in blood, as was expected. He sighed and straightened, thinking of having to clean the sword and sheathe to get rid of all the blood. He slid it back into it's sheathe, not really caring that it was still dripping blood and looked at Claire again. "You can hold onto it for now. You've got to have something to defend yourself with other than a combat knife," he said. He wondered if Chris would hear that. "You any good with throwing knives?" he asked Claire as the group continued toward the exit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:10 am

Chris kept walking along side Jill. Claire nodded and held onto the gun. She shook her head. "Terrible aim at things like that. Better with a gun. But you can't blame Chris for trying." She said. "He's the type who could kill one with just the knife." Chris smirked.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:16 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John took his gun holster off his belt. He offered it to her. Easier to carry it in a holster than hold it. "Then him and I have that in common," he said. He had his knife in a sheathe on his lower back. It was easy to grab and was out of the way. The knife was about as long as his forearm, so it fit perfectly on his lower back. "Though, I can kill with just a throwing knife," he added.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:22 am

Claire took the holster and put the gun in it and the holster at her hip. Chris turned to John, he raised an eyebrow, "What? Want to turn this into a competition or somthing?" He smirked.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John smirked as well. "Bring it on old man," he said. He fingered the throwing knives on his hip.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:53 am

Chris looked at Kyosuke. "Old man? John i'm almost as old as you are i'm sure." He said with a smirk. He shrugged. "Alright. Bring it-" Jill stepped inbetween the two. "Guys, this is not the time. You guys can spar with each other all you want, once we get out of here. But so help me we will be dragging your unconscious bodies out of here if you two don't cut it out." She threatened. Chris knew that Jill could fight extremely well. And, her threat should be taken seriously because he's felt Jill's wrath before.

Chris sighed and turned back around. Claire giggled.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:17 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John shrugged. He wasn't bothered by Jill's threat, but Chris seemed to be, so there wasn't much he could do. He glanced at Claire when she giggled.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:51 pm

Chris kept walking. "I swear Jill, you can be so violent." He rolled his eyes. Jill smirked and followed. Claire walked with them, "Well Chris, you're the one who's scared of a girl." She teased.

Jill looked at Claire, then Chris, "Hey, he knows me. He knows i can kick his a**." She smirked.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:57 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John smirked. Chris didn't want to piss Jill off, so she must be a a fair fighter. He wondered how he'd fair against her. "Maybe the fight with Chris can wait," he said, hinting that he wanted to try his skill against her.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:26 pm

Chris kept walking. Jill raised an eyebrow at John. "You trying to say somthing?" She asked and folded her arms with a smirk.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:30 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John was loving this. He decided to taunt Chris a bit more. "Well, Chris is scared of you, so you must be fairly tough. But I wonder just how good you are. Maybe you're not as good a fighter as you seem. Maybe Chris is just a wimp," he said, smirking again. He was taunting them both now, trying to get some kind of reaction.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff