Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:19 am
User Image
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Fifth Year // Wearing at The Slytherin Tablespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Afraidspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I can't... I can't believe she did this. Why would she do this?spacespac
Why not wait until I'm home and just scream at me?' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

Damien stormed out to the courtyard, his cool and calm demeanor having completely melted away as soon as he was away from the watchful eyes of the other students. When he spotted Marina's red hair, he ran to her, slowing as he closed in on the last few feet, unsure. What if she blamed him, was angry with him? What if this was the final straw, and she refused to continue their relationship? All because of his bloody horrid mother. He struggled to keep from swearing, wanted to scream and shout and curse and vent. But this wasn't just about him; he hadn't received the Howler, wasn't the one who'd been attacked. She was. And she was seated on the ground, her head hung and held in her hands, a posture he didn't like seeing his fiery girlfriend in. It was one of defeat, of fear, of shame. He stood a foot or so away, not sure what to do. Not sure if she was about to start screaming at him, or fling herself into his arms and cry, or do something else altogether. She was unpredictable; it was one of his favorite things about her. But at the moment, it was making his ability to navigate the situation rather difficult. He eventually settled on sitting next to her, close enough for her to reach out to him, but far enough to give her some space in case she was angry. He looked over at her, his eyes wary, afraid. What if this was it? "Marina... are... I mean, I know you're not alright, but... I... What can I do?" That was the question, wasn't it? What could he do? Could he hold her, could he let her scream at him? If this was too much for her, would he have the strength to take back his ring, to let her go? He wasn't so sure. And not knowing if he'd have to find it was killing him. All he wanted was to make this not hurt her, to make her smile. To make it so that Dahlia Edgeworth's words didn't scar her. But how? He would do anything for her. Anything.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))
XD I chose the fifth icon on Damien's Slytherin bar for just such an occasion lol

Monday: Wizard Law, Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy, Ancient Studies Wednesday: Charms, Mythology Thursday: Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:15 am
Do you CARE about ME?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Upset | But you're not who you say you are: What am I doing?! | Your time is up in too many places: None | You've got too many faces: Quad |
Wearing

Marina drew in a ragged breath as Damien sat down beside her. She wanted to speak, to reassure him, to tell him all of the thoughts swirling in her mind, but the words caught painfully in her throat. She lifted her head and stared at him for a moment with an unreadable expression, before looking away, eyes focused on the ground. "I know what she said wasn't true," she whispered, which was a little unnerving even to her, because Marina rarely whispered. "But it's just.... I mean, everyone was looking at me, and they were starting to laugh, and I couldn't take it anymore!" Her voice steadily until she was near a shriek, but it died down suddenly. "It's not your fault. We knew this was going to happen. It's not like I was going to be welcomed with open arms or something," she said with a bitter, humorless laugh. "But they all think- they think I'm using you or something. Like I'm trying to ruin your family name." Her gaze was now directly on the ring on her hand, as she steadily looked at it, almost anxiously like it might disappear. "It's just- half the time I have no bloody idea what I'm doing, and I act confident but I'm really not, at all, and you're my first boyfriend and I just don't want to screw this up." she finished in a very small voice. She glanced at him worriedly. "I'm not mad at you. I don't think I'm even mad at your mother, because that was so pathetic and desperate that it doesn't even deserve me getting mad about it." Marina at that moment was fighting the urge to throw herself at him, because she had some pride and that seemed a little... Oh, hell, as if she even cared at this point. She suddenly wrapped her arms around him, blinking back a few tears, and hoping she didn't start sobbing because Damien had no idea how to deal with crying girls. "Your turn to rant," she muttered with a small, shaky laugh.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Cara MiaKitty

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:13 pm
User Image
Damien Warren Edgeworth
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I can't... I can't believe she did this. Why would she do this?spacespac

When Marina offered him the opportunity to let out his rage, he opened his mouth, but nothing came out, so he just wrapped his arms around her and gentle stroked her back. Marina's words took all the steam out of him. He'd been so busy being afraid that his mother had ruined his relationship that, knowing she hadn't, he couldn't seem to hold on to his anger. Because Marina was right, as she so often was. It was pathetic, and desperate, and an obvious ploy to shame Marina into breaking up with him so that when he returned for the summer he would be miserable and simply allow her to take over without fighting, because what would be the point? He'd have probably ended up engaged to some prissy, snobby pureblood b***h just like his mother before the next term started. But that wasn't going to happen; for God's sake, Marina was just as worried about screwing up as he was, so obviously they were on the same page there. He'd like to think that neither of them would screw up, but he had a habit of being a bit of an a**, and such habits were had to break. He'd had several moments in the year where he'd had one of his more purist-oriented thoughts, and had to slap it out of himself. He sighed a bit, and pulled away, offering a small smile. "Honestly, as long as you're not blaming me for this, I'm fine. And as for people laughing... well, you should have seen what our Head Girl did after you ran out. She looked like she was going to hex anyone who so much as opened their mouth. I mean, people will still whisper. But, who cares? Everything they say just proves how horrid they are, and eventually, they'll be the ones who are ashamed. First year, I was like them, and I wouldn't have dared open my mouth and say anything directly negative about halfbloods or muggleborns. It's just not acceptable anymore. You remember our first conversation, don't you? You spent the entire time trying to get me to say something outright. But I didn't, because I was taught not to. Even parents who are purists teach their children not to say anything, because they know they're not the majority anymore. Hell, they're not even really the majority in Slytherin, and the house was supposed to be known for it." He paused, realizing it was true. There had been whispers, and even a few laughs, but really, the majority of people's expressions had been concerned, or disgusted. Maybe a few of the latter had been disgusted by the idea of him dating a Halfblood, but he'd felt more like they were disgusted that his mother had done something so horrible.

He sighed a bit. Maybe he'd only thought this was going to be so bad because of his family. In reality, other than his own parents and Dom's, he didn't think he knew anyone who was really and truly against blood mingling. Hell, if he were kicked out, he could probably move in with Adalaide's family. They'd always said it was such a disappointment that his family's prejudice was poisoning him; the fact that he was taking the antidote in the form of his redhaired girlfriend would probably thrill them to no end. He'd prefer to stay with Marina's family, of course, but that was in no way an option seeing as he was dating her. He was right in the middle of considering his options, seeing as he would, in all likelihood, be disowned and kicked out as soon as he got home, when a familiar form flew towards him. Gavin, his father's owl, dropped a letter in his lap and hooted lovingly, brushing his head against Damien's shoulder. Damien shrugged.
                                  "Er, sorry, Gavin, I don't have a treat for you today," he said, and the owl hooted again and took off. Damien's face grew pale. That wasn't good. His father usually gave the owl instructions to stay until Damien had penned a return letter. Gavin leaving after the delivery couldn't be good. He opened the letter, his expression grim.

Welsey Edgeworth
Damien,

I do hope this letter finds you well, son, but I'm afraid that it is not being sent on the best of terms. Your mother had informed me that you are dating a halfblood. I assume it is young Marina, of course. As predicted, your mother is less than happy, and I have seen her with a disturbing light in her eye. I fear she is up to something, so I would have you keep an eye out when you return home. As for myself, I intend to have a talk with you upon your return. I've enclosed money for you to take a taxi home as I will be unable to pick you up and I'm loath to allow your mother to do so. I'd suggest that you take the Taxi to Ottery St. Catchpole and find some way to occupy your time until I am able to return home, and keep away from her. I don't want her speaking to you until I've had the chance to do so myself. Until then, keep an eye out for letters from her, they're sure to be less than affectionate, as I'm sure you know.

Regards,
Wesley Jackson Edgeworth.

Damien's eyes were confused, his brows wrinkled. He handed the letter to Marina. His father seemed much more concerned with how his mother was reacting and the idea of her doing something horrible than the fact that he was dating Marina. Which he supposed made sense, since Wesley was all about image, but it was still strange that his father wasn't getting on his case, even a little. He did say he wanted to talk, which should seen foreboding, but the fact that he was so concerned about protecting Damien from his mother sort of made it seem like even that conversation couldn't be so bad. He handed the letter to Marina, a slight smirk on his face. "I wish Gavin had stayed so I could write back and tell him that it's too late. He'd have a fit if he knew she'd sent a Howler." Actually, he might make an emergency trip to the Owlery to send Tobi with the letter. He liked to think of how furious his father would be, what he would say. Actually, maybe he'd wait to tell him once he was home; that way, he could watch. Plus, it might take some of the heat off of him.

User Image

Monday: Wizard Law, Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy, Ancient Studies Wednesday: Charms, Mythology Thursday: Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:27 pm
Do you CARE about ME?
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR

You say you'll never go that far: Upset | But you're not who you say you are: What am I doing?! | Your time is up in too many places: None | You've got too many faces: Quad |
Wearing

Marina gripped his hand and squeezed it comfortingly. "Hey, if I get mad at you it'll be for something you did, not some nonsense your mother tried to pull." It was true; she'd always hated being blamed for something that wasn't her fault, and she wasn't about to do it to anyone else, least of all Damien. She smiled slightly at his description. "Belle? I owe her for two now. She put me in charge of Dueling Club, since she'll be gone next year. No idea how I'm going to handle that, since some of them get a little too intense during duels, and that's coming from me, who makes a big deal about everything. But that's beside the point." The redhead smirked when Damien brought up their first meeting. "How could I not? You were the first Slytherin I met, even though we hadn't been sorted yet. You intimidated me, so I tried to pick a fight, just to see what you might say."[/color[ She shook her head. "Merlin, I was such a little piece of work." She nodded at his words, and knew he was right. Most of the Slytherins jept decidedly silent about any views they might have, with a few exceptions. The girl glanced up to see an owl swoop down, dropping a letter in Damien's lap. Marina cringed a little. One Howler was about all she could take tonight. Luckily, it appeared to be just a regular letter, and the owl obviously knew Damien. She watched with a tense expression, until her boyfriend looked confused and handed the letter to her. The redheaded Slytherin scanned it, her brown eyes narrowing. "Young Marina? I'm older than you," she muttered as she handed the letter back to him. "How odd. He didn't even sound very angry with you. Has your Dad warmed up to me or something?" She laughed quietly at the thought of Damien basically telling on his mother. Marina was a bit worried, though. Was he going to be alright at home with his mother? "Look," she began softly. "If things get too bad at home with your parents, you let me know, alright? I don't know if you could stay with us, since I haven't exactly told my parents that I have a boyfriend yet and they might be a littled ticked off at me, but we can figure something out. Just don't- don't try to tough it out if something happens, okay?" To say Damien had issues with asking for help was an understatement. Of course, so did she, but she wouldn't be holed up in a creepy old mansion with a complete hag of a woman all summer.

Cara MiaKitty

Always LAYING the BLAME
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image
Damien Warren Edgeworth

Damien laughed a bit. "You were a piece of work? What about me? I wasn't even being subtle. I did everything but come right out and say muggles were beneath me." He frowned a bit at the memory. God, he had been awful, hadn't he? He hoped that eventually he got far enough away from it that he didn't lapse into that way of thinking, and that he could stop feeling guilty for it. He hadn't been able to help how he'd been raised. And once he'd gotten away from home, he'd changed. That was good, right? He liked to think that his awfulness had been nurtured into him, and that he was, at heart, a better person than that. When Marina started on the letter, he welcomed the reprieve from thinking about that. "Well, he doesn't know that, and anyway, I think it was more that you're younger than him. He calls me 'Young Damien' all the time. One of those weird old world habits parents have, I guess. Or, pureblood parents. I don't know any others like that. And... I mean, I think he did like you when you both met. He doesn't hate halfbloods or muggleborns, he just... he doesn't believe in mixing. Which is better than thinking they're the scum on the bottom of his shoe, I guess. My mother... she's the bottom of the shoe type." When she told him not to try and tough it out at home, he smiled, wrapping his arm over his shoulder and squeezing her arm a bit. "And I'll be fine. Worst thing that'll happen is that I get kicked out of my house. And I'm sure I'll be able to go somewhere. Adalaide lives a five minute walk from me, and her parents hate mine because of how they raised me. If I show up and tell them I got disowned for dating a halfblood, especially one Adalaide is friends with, they'll probably have a bed ready for me before I've gotten to sit down. If that wouldn't bother you, of course." Damien realized he had no idea of Marina was the jealous type; he'd never given her a reason to be jealous before, at least as far as he knew. He had no idea if Marina would be alright with him staying with one of her best friends. He felt like there might be a rule against that in the girl code or something. But, if he couldn't stay with his girlfriend, shouldn't he stay with someone who she knew she could trust? It wasn't like Adalaide would even be slightly interested in him. Even when they were friends as kids, she'd always told him that he was like a brother.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:46 pm
Do you CARE about ME?
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR

Wearing

Marina sighed in mock disappointment. "Fine. You took the cake for biggest piece of work during first year. Happy now?" She laughed a little when Damien explained his father's habit of referring to children as 'Young'. "Really? Well, it's not too bad as far as parental nicknames go. My dad used to call me Rina, until I got sick of it and so did my mum. She was all 'Dustin! Call her by her name, not that ridiculous shortening!' She's more old fashioned than him, really." She rolled her eyes a little. "Really? Your mother thinks I'm the scum on the bottom of her shoe? I hadn't noticed." she said sarcastically, her dry voice having an almost playful ring to it. She smirked a little at Damien's description of Ada's parents. "Oh, that's right. I forgot you two lived close by. You know, she has a little brother now. Sebastian. Maybe you'll be sharing a room with a toddler." Marina snickered at the thought, because trying to picture Damien dealing with a small child was just hilarious. At his last words she stared at him incredulously. "Honestly, for an intelligent boy you can act rather daft. No offense. It's Ada. I'm not sure how exactly you guys stand with each other, but you're like siblings or something, even when you're out of sorts with each other. I'm not silly enough to be jealous of you staying with one of my best friends. Besides, I trust you." She rested her head on his shoulder.

Cara MiaKitty

Always LAYING the BLAME
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image
Damien Warren Edgeworth

Damien's eyes went a bit wide when Marina mentioned Ada's younger brother. He'd completely forgotten about that! He thought back... the child would be... 3? Or 2? Somewhere in that range, he knew. That would be interesting. He doubted he'd have to share a room with the child, though. They had always kept an extra couple of rooms for company, if he recalled correctly. The fact that she trusted him was touching, actually, even if it was only because she was so close to Adalaide. He offered her a sweet smile and took her hand. "Even if it wasn't like that between us, you wouldn't have anything to worry about. I promise." He glanced up, thinking about whether or not they should head back inside. He honestly didn't want to, he wanted to stay here, like this, for as long as he could. But reality was what it was, and he knew that, as strong as Marina tried to be, she had her moments. It was why she'd run out here in the first place. And she also had her pride. She'd hate it if she had to return next year to the stories of the halfblood Slytherin who'd run out of the Feast because she'd gotten a Howler. Even if no one else cared, she would. So, he stood, and pulled her up. "Come on. Let's go back inside. Let them see how completely unfazed we are by this." He hoped that by saying we and not you, he'd shown that he supported her, and that they were in this together. He knew that she knew that, but it didn't hurt to offer a reminder every now and again.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:10 pm
Do you CARE about ME?
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR

Wearing

Marina let him pull her to her feet, and she nodded. Part of her would have liked to stay out here, in the moonlight, with Damien. But she knew they should go in. She needed to show them all that she didn't care, that one stupid letter hadn't changed anything. And besides, they could get in trouble if they were caught out here. She was still hoping to be a Prefect next year, after all. "Let's go," she said firmly.

*Exit to Great Hall*

Cara MiaKitty

Always LAYING the BLAME
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image
User Image

|||Third Year|||Ravenclaw|||Single|||

Lyre walked to the Quad, looking around. Had she ever actually been here? She was just wandering around outside, enjoying the cool winter air, when she'd stumbled upon the place. There were towers at each corner of the place, so she figured it to be a middle area for the castle. Right now, she adjusted her scarf, since her nose was cold, then kept looking around. Maybe she would find a nice niche in which to read?

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:15 pm
User Image
                                                    Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                      Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                          Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke had been mulling over the state of his best friend for a while, and the emotional roller coaster such thinking rode within himself. It wasn't that he hated Steffi, not in the least bit, but thinking about her got him so confused most days that he just tended to try and avoid it. Which led him down to the Quad today. He had been trying to avoid most of the places that eventually lead him to where he and she hung out, and this place was one of those. He looked up as he walked, and noticed a girl he'd seen in classes, but never spoke to her. Something in his brain started thinking on that, and he started forward, the thought brewing away. "Um, hi. Lyre, right? It's pretty cold out here. What are you doing out in this area anyway?"

User Image
State: Confused
OOC: ...

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Lyre squeaked and looked as she heard a voice. Violet eyes focused on a boy in her year. He was a Gryffindor, she was sure... called Luke, she believed. "H-hi. Yes, I'm Lyre. You're Luke, yes?" She smiled lightly, then slipped the scarf down, exposing her face. He asked what she was doing, so she glanced around, then looked back at him. "Honestly, I'm a bit lost. I was walking around and ended up here. How about you? What are you doing out in the cold?" Her voice was polite as ever, if a bit timid.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:41 pm
User Image
                                                          Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke nodded at Lyre. Well, at least she didn't mention his house. Though, with what his grandfather just did the first class of the year, he'd be willing to admit he was one, just to honk him off that his Dark Lord was defeated by the hero in his house. That thought actually caused Luke to smirk a bit. He could use that to his advantage to piss the old geezer off, couldn't he? "Who, me? Nah, I'm not. During Julen, my family tends to go to Norway and spend the holiday there. It gets pretty cold, I mean really cold, but here it's not that bad. Besides, it gives me a chance to get out and think. Can't do that too well in my common room, when I decide to actually stay in there." It was basically true. How much time did he spend there when Steffi wasn't around? Next to none, really.

User Image

What I'm sayin' isxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Lyre blinked, then tilted her head a bit. "Julen? Is that a Norwegian holiday?" She blinked, listening to his words. His common room? "I don't much like the common room I've got either. You'd think that a room full of nerds would enable some study time, right?" She giggled a bit, a small smile on her face. Violet eyes sparkled, the girl's hair dancing in the breeze.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:39 pm
User Image
                                                          Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke actually laughed at her comment, amusement clearly evident in his eyes. "Well, Julen is me just slipping into the language a bit. It's Christmas, actually, and not exactly all that different than English Christmases, unless you count the fact that Christmas is celebrated for twenty days instead of just one. It's, okay, it is a bit different than a Christmas here." He scratched the back of his head, feeling embarrassed. His family always made it a point to go over for the start of the season, and it was one of the times his brother and he got to see each other. Though this year made it interesting, what with the new family members and all. Baldur wouldn't remember it, but Cain, Aubrey, and Jer would. Definitely made it different than the norm, especially since he and the others had to leave before all the celebrations were over. When she mentioned her own common room, he sighed, rolling his eyes. "Library's never a bad place to read, and the Owlrey isn't either, at least if you know a shielding charm to help with the mess. Otherwise, I don't know of too many places in the castle to go to." He did plan on finding one though, if for no other reason than he needed some place to go to where he could read in peace. Too much happening all the time everywhere else to even attempt it.

User Image

What I'm sayin' isxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Lyre giggled when Luke laughed, even though she was unsure why. As he explained his words, she looked onward with evident curiosity. "That is a wee tiny bit different. Twenty days? That is so much festivity. I usually get... two? One with Momma and Dad, then one with Gramma and Grampa." She smiled warmly, then perked up as he mentioned reading places. Owlrey? Like... a place to store owls?! Where was that hiding in the castle? Why would you need a shielding charm? The girl tilted her head a bit, then cocked an eyebrow, thinking. "I've never seen an owlrey. I-I assume it's like... an owl storage place... but why would people want to put their owls away? That doesn't seem nice to me." She was still confused by the topic, but genuinely hoped Luke would tell more, at the very least. Maybe he'd offer to take her sometime?

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games