Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:28 pm
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

Bradley looked at his parents before he followed after Tobi, he didn't know why, but he already felt like he could trust this boy. Usually Bradley would hardly be able to say a word. But something was different this time. "Wait up!" he said as he pushed his trolley after the boy. I hope we can be friends. he thought as he climbed onto the train behind the boy, just as the conductor shouted for everyone to get aboard.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:11 pm
Shayla looked around her. This was a new world, one she is not familiar with. She shivered and clutched at her cart. Fearful eyes looked around, trying to take everything in at once.

OOC: Sorry for the short post. I am in the middle of doing school work which is taking up all my brain power.

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:31 pm
Incognita Ninja

((Please move onto the Sorting Ceremony in progress. You do not need to post the journey))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:06 pm
User Image
User Image

HufflepuffFifth YearHufflepuffThe Girl I Love
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Katrina stepped off the Hogwarts Express at King's Cross station and stretched her legs, yawning lightly. The long trip from Hogwarts to London had taken its toll on her legs. They felt like jelly, so Katrina shook them out while she waited for her girlfriend to join her on the platform. She drew in a deep breath of the London air, a smell that most people didn't miss. But Katrina loved the city. Since Arthur and Gwyn had adopted her, Katrina had grown to love the city. She enjoyed wandering the streets, mingling with Muggles... she loved it all. Smiling, she turned to Ariana, excited for their summer vacation to China. If she loved mingling with Muggles, China was the place to go.
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Format lovingly made by MissMoony13 <3

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:19 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne - Fourteen
Hufflepuff Seeker - Vice Captain

Ariana tried her best to follow Katrina; however, in the rush of all the students and professors, she got stuck behind a fairly large crowd. After finally climbing down the stairs, the redhead spotted her girlfriend and rushed over to her. "That must've been the longest ride back yet," she said as she stretched her legs out. She repeated the same leg stretches she did before a quidditch game. That was definitely going to be something she missed over the summer, but she was excited for other things this summer. One thing was going to China with Katrina and her adopted parents!

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:35 pm
User Image
User Image

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Turning to her girlfriend, Katrina giggled and took Ariana's hand in her own. "Yeah, it felt like forever. I don't know why though, maybe the train rides are just getting longer," she mused to herself, then shurgged. "Either way, we should probably try to find my dad or mum. They didn't specify who'd be picking us up." Slowly, so as to not lose her in the crush of students and parents, Katrina began to lead Ariana through the crowd, trying to find her parents.
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:53 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice Captain
Wearing

Ariana agreed with Katrina's statement by saying, "Mhm." It really did seem like the train rides were getting longer. The redhead clung onto her girlfriend's hand tightly. This way, the two would not be separated in the crowd. As they walked, Ariana kept her eyes wide open in search of either Arthur or Gwyn Radcliffe. It was nice knowing her girlfriend's new parents were actually good ones rather than the ones she's been stuck with her whole life.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:56 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Dominic managed to escape the clutches of the narrow train easily, his tall and lanky frame slipped around the younger and smaller students until he was free out in the train station. With a stretch of his arms above his head, Dominic yawned, hell, he thought he might have fallen asleep in there, but who knew? He glanced over his shoulder behind him, wondering where Damien might have gotten to before he went to gather his belongings on his trolley and then stood off to the side, crystal blue eyes searching for his fellow Slytherin. He hadn’t even bothered to glance around to see who would be picking him up, it was usually his mother, but he hoped that she’d send his brother instead.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 171lbs ☣ Age: 14
Platform 9 ¾
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:24 pm
User Image
User Image

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Katrina was almost skipping as she walked along side her girlfriend, happily humming a tune from one of her songs. She stopped when she spotted her father among the crowd. Bouncing up and down, she waved to him. Arthur stood up tall and waved back, then Gwyn appeared from the crowd and waved too. "There they are!" Katrina was so excited that her parents were here to meet them. While Arthur had picked her up from the station last year, it was still something exciting for her. And both of her parents were here! Katrina was a ball of happiness as she almost ran to her parents. However, despite her excitement, she never once let go of Ariana's hand.
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:51 pm
User Image
User Image
Wearing

Katrina was walking so quickly that Ariana had to jog lightly to keep up with her pace. "Don't your legs feel like they're about to fall off?" she asked in between breaths. After sitting on the train all day, skipping or jogging was not exactly a walk in the park. Ariana wasn't sure if her girlfriend heard her since she was humming a tune. When she did so, she was usually in her own thoughts, and it was almost impossible to get her attention at times. Suddenly, Ariana walked into Katrina. "Oof, sorry!" she exclaimed before the girl pointed out her parents. The girls ran off towards Arthur and Gwyn, not once letting go of the others' hand.

Format by MissMoony13

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image
User Image

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Katrina giggled when Ariana walked into her and spun around to kiss her. Then together, they headed over to Katrina's parents. Arthur smiled at the two girls and wiped his head. "Well, we've got your trunks loaded up and ready to go. Ariana, do you want to swing by your house to drop your stuff off?" Katrina smiled at her girlfriend, then to her parents. I've got the best life, she happily thought to herself.
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:19 pm
User Image
User Image
Wearing

Ariana kissed Katrina quickly when she turned around after being walked into. Once the girls caught up with Katrina's parents, Arthur offered to stop by at Ariana's home. The redhead thought about his offer for a moment before answering. "No, thanks," she said simply without giving an explanation. The only reason why she would want to go home was to see her own family before visiting China; however, she did not think anyone would be home. It was the middle of the week, so there was a good chance her mother, father, and brother were all at work. Plus, Ariana would need to bring her things to China anyway. There was no point in making a pit stop to put anything away.

Format by MissMoony13

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:24 pm
User Image
User Image

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Arthur nodded when Ariana responded to the question and started pushing the cart towards the exit to the platform. "Alright girls, are you ready to get going? Our flight leaves bright and early in the morning, so you two need your rest." Katrina turned to Ariana and took her girlfriend's other hand in hers. "Are you ready babe, or do you want to say bye to anyone?"
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Ariana nodded understandingly to Katrina's mum when she spoke. "I bet I'll fall asleep right when we go to bed!" she exclaimed, feeling quite sleepy. Then Katrina grabbed her hand. The girl scanned the station for a moment before coming to the conclusion that she had already said goodbye to all of her friends. "Well, perhaps I really should say bye to mum and dad," she started, realizing she hadn't seen then since Easter break. That was almost three months ago! she thought. "Oh, and my brother!" she continued as she followed behind Arthur, who was pushing the cart with her and her girlfriend's belongings.

Format by MissMoony13

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:47 pm
User Image
User Image

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Katrina smiled and glanced at her father. Father, I love that! She held Ariana's hand tightly in hers. "Pa, can we stop by Ari's place so she can say bye to her parents before we leave for China?" Arthur stopped pushing the cart and glanced to his daughter's girlfriend. "Do you want to stop by your parents' to say good bye Ariana?"
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games