Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:02 am
Kirari sighed and slumped forward into his embrace, relieved once more. "Thank you." she whispered, smiling. "I . . . I love you Jake." she said, blushing a bit as she said the words.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:09 am
Jake smiled. "I love you too Kirari." He replied. "I'm going to keep you. Okay?" He asked her his own way of asking her to be his girl.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:22 am
Kirari smiled. "Okay." she said, nodding.

((Time skip?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:26 am
((Yes okay))

Jake smiled softly and held Kira close. "Oh, I have some things I have to do for my sister is that okay?" He asked tilting his head stroking her hair.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:47 am
Kirari blinked. "What sort of things?" she asked curiously, tilting her head in return. "You'll be back soon right?" she asked, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:55 am
Jake smiled. "Well, there's telling my sister you're not a serial killer and there fore perfect for me. And I won't be long unless she tries to throw a toaster at my head." He said kissing her cheek.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:58 am
Kirari smiled and nodded. "Okay." she said, before getting an idea. "Oh, I should go find Hikari. I haven't seen her since I've been back. I missed her." she said, smiling softly. She had missed the quirky light magi. And though the other was a bit . . . odd, she felt a bit of a bond with the other. As though Hikari was the sister she should have had. Maybe it was because fire and light were connected? She didn't know, but she did want to find her friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:06 am
Jake nodded. "Don't let her wonder off okay? She chased a balloon into a mine field once and well. . .yeah. . ." Jake got up and dressed into some new clothes and reached out for her. "Hey Kira, I love you." He said and kissed her. "Be with Hikari she's. . .She misses Mirror now she's quietly pining for Michael."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:10 am
Kirari nodded. "I love you too. Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on Hikari." she said, smiling. She looked down at her own clothes and decided to change into something a bit more . . . resilient. If she was going to hang out with Hikari, well, who knew what sort of hi-jinks would ensue.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:21 am
Hikari jumped out of no where. "KIRA!!! KIRA IS BACK!"

"Ah!" Jake cried his pants not pulled up yet. "Woman get out!" He cried.

Hikari pouted then nodded and left as Jake pulled on his clothes and left giving Kira a new stone. "This one. You know the drill my darling." He whispered in her ear. "I love you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:25 am
Kirari took the stone. "Right." she said, smiling. "I love you too." she responded, blushing a bit. Once he left, she quickly changed clothes and slipped the stone into her pocket. She then opened the door, wondering where Hikari had popped up from, and where she had gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:32 am
Jake sighed. "Leigha, please don't throw a toaster at me." Jake began. But his stupid sister threw one anyway and started cursing and swearing and asking him what the hell was wrong with him and yes, the toaster hit his head a few times. But he didn't mind.

Daeva appeared not far from Kirira. "Oh look~ The cutie pie is back~" Daeva cooked. "You were missed, especially by Jakie, he couldn't stop pining. He was pathetic, what's so good about you anyway?" She asked going up and groping. "You're tiny in all the curves and she have that innocent look that is stupid and a lie."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:37 am
Kirari gasped as Daeva appeared and she backed away. But she wasn't quick enough to keep the other from groping her. She slapped at the hand. "Don't touch me!" she yelped, eyes wide. Flames had spurted from her fingertips with that action and they still danced lowly there, but she was slowly reeling her power back in. "At least I don't want to kill him." she growled, trying to be at least a little threatening. Her hand reached towards her pocket. She just needed to get the stone and rub it and Jake would be there. And he'd protect her from Daeva like he promised.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:43 am
"Oh god." Leigha said seeing her brother passed out and bleeding from the head. "Oh god. . ." She leaned down and started to heal him. "Oh god. . ."

Daeva frowned. "What are you doing flat mouse?" Daeva asked narrowing her eyes and grabbing the stone from her. "You have a stone? From Jake? Aw~ You are cute aren't you? So cute."

"Hey!" Hikari hissed. "Step off."

Daeva turned her eyes to Hikari and frowned. "Get lost freak show." She hissed. "I'm not done telling this girl that Jake is mine."

Something that sounded like a snake hissing came from Hikari's mouth. "Back. Off."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:04 pm
Kirari gasped as the stone was grabbed from her. "Hey!" she cried, trying to snag the stone back. "Give that back!" she yelled at the other, glaring a bit. Then Hikari showed up and she glared at Daeva, not at all pleased about the other saying that Jake was hers. "Just leave me alone." she growled, flames flared up in her hands as her anger grew. Jake was not hers. And she just wanted Daeva to leave her alone!  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff