Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:09 pm
((You deal everyone a hand until the deck is gone, then you lay cards, like laying three cards, and then you say they are three whatevers, like three aces. If anyone says "Cheat" then you have to pick up the pile. The idea is to lay all the cards. I'm really bad at explaining this... It's played with normal playing cards though.))

"'S no problem. I kind of like it." He pointed out two fives when Mokuba's turn came around. "Lay those."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:27 pm
((its ok mrgreen ))

Mokuba looked at the two fives, deciding that this time he was gonna be honest so it wasnt obvious. " Two fives. " Mokuba stated setting the cards on the table.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:39 pm
"Cheat!" Joey called.
"He's not cheating." James said. "Ha. Pick it all up."
"Bah. You lie." Joey flipped the top two cards which were indeed two fives. "Aw man..."
"Come on, set an example." James smirked.
"Pfft, just cause Aunt Kathy said I had to doesn't mean it's going to be a good one." Joey smiled and picked up the pile, having half the deck in his hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:44 pm
Mokuba chuckled at Joey as he waited for his turn again. When his turn came around he was now sure what he had to do. He looked at his cards and tried to think fo a strategy. He figured to play honest until near the end, then lie, to make sure they thought he was gonna be honest. Hopefully no one would see his idea. He placed only one down this time. " One six. " Mokuba stated simply.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:50 pm
James smirked. He knew how this was going, Mokuba would play honest till he had to lie. He didn't know if that were good or not, but barring someone being able to absolutely call cheat, he figured it would work.
"You pick up on this fast." He commented.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:58 pm
" Thanks, it's not that hard I suppose and its rather fun. " Mokuba said with a smile as he waited again for his turn. He knew James knew his cards, so he figured hed also catch his plan. When he got to play James he'd have to change that . When his turn came he placed another card down once more being honest. " One ten. " Mokuba replied. He hoped someone claled cheat so they would think that Mokuba was just gonna be honest the whole time. He looked at Joey like he expected him to be the one to make the call.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:21 pm
"Oh no, I'm not calling that." Joey said. "No way."
"I am. Cheat." Anzu smiled. Her smile dropped off considerably when she had to pick up the whole pile, so now it was technically down to Yugi and Mokuba, since Anzu and Joey were pretty much gone with quite a bit of the deck in there respective hands.
"Ha." James smirked, blushing at it, he was proud of Mokuba in some weird way. His look suddenly went strange.
"James, go splash some cold water on your face or something. You look like Mai Valentine just told you she wanted to marry you." Joey commented. James immediately stopped blushing at the thought of her, and that almost worried him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:24 pm
Mokuba turned back to him witha cute curious look on his face, but he just smiled. " Aw quick picking on him Joey. " Mokuba said with a smirk, " Besides, sounds more like something you would do. Heh, you even brought her up out of all girls eh Joey? " Mokuba said with more of a smirk trying to catch Joey. He looked back at Yugi knowing this would be more tough. But he also waited for Joeys reaction.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:40 pm
"Well you gotta admit she's hot." Joey blushed a deep shade of crimson.
"Ya, but she's too old for you." James said. "She's like 24 or something, which is six years more than you."
"That's not a big difference. Aunt Kathy is seven years older than Uncle Morgan." Joey said.
"Ya but they're old." James stuck out his tongue. "I'm going to get a drink, anybody else want one?"
"Bring back a couple of pops okay?" Anzu said.
"Okay." James left quickly for the kitchen.
"He likes you." Joey commented to Mokuba.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:50 pm
Mokuba looked at Joey, " No way, your crazy. Though from my views I dont mind the age difference. Especially once you get older, but I dont find excusses to say it's not right to love someone. But thats me..and Im sure he does'nt like like me. " Mokuba stated since he had'nt seen him blush. Mokuba looked as it was his turn, it was his last card, he had to cheat he just hoped it would work. " One five." Mokuba replied setting it down not breaking a sweat or showing any signs of being nervous.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:57 pm
"Oh fine." Joey said. "I'm not calling that."
"Me neither." Anzu said.
"Nah... I don't want to." Yugi said. "Looks like you win Mokuba."
"And don't change the subject." Joey said smirking. "Just warn me before you become part of the family."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:01 pm
Mokuba smiled then blushed at Joeys comment, " Your crazy Joey. " Mokuba replied looking a little away. ' I'm sure he doesnt like me. We just met and besides..no one would like me..not after all that happend.' Mokuba thought becoming saddend by his thoughts.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:16 pm
James returned with drinks for all. "Hey cool! You won." He beamed at Mokuba.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:21 pm
Mokuba smiled and nodded. " Yup, thanks for the soda. " Mokuba said taking one of the sodas. He opened it and started drinking it cutely.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:36 pm
"So... um... there's this thing..." James started, and he admited to himself that it was terrible, but it worked on tv... "Do you want to go to a movie or something?"
James was chiding himself on the inside, knowing that he'd be refused. Knowing full well that his uncle would call him a pansy a** no good something his mom never wanted him to even think if he accepted.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games