Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:51 am
Titania held a hand over her mouth, a worried look on her face. "Oh dear . . ." she murmured.

Oburos was awake when Faye entered the room, and a smile lit up his face as he saw her. "Back so soon?" he asked. "Good. My mother's not happy though is she? Knowing her . . ." he said with a chuckle. That was when he noticed the look on her face. "Faye? What is it?" he asked, sitting up a bit and patting the bed near him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:03 am
"Am I a rebound?" She asked pinning him on the bed so he couldn't escape. "Don't lie, tell me the truth. Am I a rebound?" She knew liars. She prayed he wouldn't lie to her. She was obviously worried about something. Her eyes a tiny bit on the wild side. Her leg was still hurting but she used that to her advantage.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:26 am
Oburos's eyes widened, !and he would have sat up if Faye wasn'tpinning him. "What?! No of course not!" he said, clearly shocked by the question. "Who told you something like that?! I-" Suddenly, he realized what must have happened, remembered someone he had taken 25 years to forget. "Sometimes I want to murder my mother." he muttered, his head dropping onto the pillows. "Faye, I told you that there were others before you, didn't I? I am older than I look, remember that? Most of them were meaningless flings that most fae have before they turn 100. After that we start to settle down and seek true-mates. I . . . I thought I found mine once, before you. She was a lot like you really. Well, in some ways. With control over fire and a temper to match, she was beautiful in her anger . . . and her kindness. I teased her often, tormented her, but it was because I liked her and I didn't know how to deal with that. Then one day, I made her cry . . . and she ran off . . . I followed, admitted my feelings, and was astounded to learn she liked me back. I was . . . preparing to propose, take her as my bride when . . ." Oburos sucked in a sharp breath, the memory clearly quite painful. "She disappeared. We found her body months later, mutilated and drained dry through human means." he said, his face hardening. "It was on the edge of vampire territory, so they were trying to break our alliance, but we are not so easily fooled. I promised I would avenge her, find the humans who did that to her . . . and find some way to foil the humans plans whenever I could." he paused and then looked up at Faye. "That was twenty-five years ago. I . . . Faye, she is dead, and I have mourned her in my time. You are here, and you are my future." he said, trying to calm and reassure her. "I suppose I didn't mention her before because . . . by the time I had fallen in love with you . . . I had forgotten her." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:39 am
Faye listened. She listened deeply. Someone like her. There was only him for her. She had memories of the people who went into making her. She didn't know if his first love went into making her. If they found the body she doubted that his first love would be in her memories, unless it was the powers she got from the woman. She pecked his nose and nodded moving from him. "No secrets." She said taking his hand. "I had a memory that was mine from. . . before I was taken." She blushed a little. "I was a little girl so not long before I was taken. I made a religion about you. The Great Storm Fae. Every time it stormed I thought you were angry so I'd make sweet buns and put then in a mushroom circle on the outside boarder of our little village. They were always gone by the end of it. For a little while the villagers did the same thing. Then I met you. Two days after the white coated men came and took us. All of us." She shook her head and wiped her eyes. "I like the name Rosa. I didn't remember it as my name until I remembered that memory."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:34 am
Oburos smiled and reached up and cupped her face. "Would you like me to call you Rosa then?" he asked softly. The memory of the name still tugged at his mind before what she said clicked and he suddenly started laughing. "So . . . I was the Great Storm Fae, and you were the little human he rescued?" he asked, smiling cheerfully. His teasing had no bite to it, he really was just amused. "You confused the troops for the longest time, we had no idea who was leaving those treats or why. But we couldn't detect any poison, so a few of us would eat them anyways." he said, laughing a bit more. "I wasn't causing the storms though . . ." he said with a sigh, leaning back, his exhaustion catching up to him despite how much he didn't want it to. He was really quite tired.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:37 am
"Oh no you don't!" Faye purred grinning and kissing his neck. "You're not sleeping, not yet!" She gently ran her fangs over his neck, not as a need for blood. She just wanted him awake. "Yup. I was the one feeding you all, well, the village was. We were on the Fae's side." She slipped her hands under his shirt. "The more I focus on that memory the more I remember about my childhood before they came."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 am
Oburos groaned. "But Faye . . ." he whined. "I'm sleepy . . . you got to sleep for sooo long and I didn't know if you were gonna wake up . . . I wanted to be awake when you did-" a yawn caused him to break off mid-sentence. "Besides . . . the healer says I need at least 12 hours of sleep to make up for the deprivation of the past two days." he said, making a face. It was clear how much he didn't like the idea of just lying around sleeping . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:53 am
Faye smiled kindly. "Call me Rosa in here." She whispered kissing his neck again. "And you can go to sleep if I can sleep with you." She purred and snuggled down to snuggled beside him. "I don't want you sleeping without me. I get jealous."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:41 pm
Oburos chuckled. “Of course . . .” he said, scooting over a little to make room for her. Once she had cuddled in close, he wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her even closer. With his lips right by her ear, he whispered, “I love you . . . Rosa.”  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:28 am
Faye's toes curled and she bit her lip when he said her name. "Say it again." She whispered in his ear moving close to him gripping his shirt. "Please Ro~." She trembled a little. She was cuddled tight to him. "Say my name again." She was so happy. She was going to be his forever. She didn't care when this ceremony happened just as long as it was soon so she could be his forever. "My Great Storm Fae."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:34 am
“Rosa.” He purred, rolling the ‘r’ with a smile on his face. “Great Storm Fae . . .” he repeated, chuckling. “You humans are so funny when you come up with names for us. Makes me sound like a god.” he laughed at the absurdity.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:50 am
Faye moaned softly and pinned him on his back. "You are a god to me." She replied. "You were a god to me when I was a child too." She blushed softly and leaned down kissing him deeply. She thought him the most wonderful person in the world. The only one who understands me."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:01 am
Oburos smiled a little into the kiss. “I’m no god. And sometimes I can’t even tell what you’re thinking, let alone understand it.” he said with a chuckle. “But I love you . . . more than I have ever loved another being. With you I feel . . . complete.” he said, before looking over to where she had pinned his hands. “Rosa, I really need to sleep.” he said, smiling. “And it’s kinda difficult with you on top of me like this.” he laughed out.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:06 am
Rosa shook her head. "You don't need to understand, you just get me. Soul deep." She whispered and snuggled at his side. "Our souls are one. You don't need to understand, just want you." She smiled softly and tucked them both in. "I'm going to be yours. Telling and understanding will come in time, I am slightly crazy." She giggled.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:58 am
Oburos chuckled. "Well . . . as long as we have that straightened out then." he murmured, almost teasingly. He cuddled close to her, his eyes starting to close as the exhaustion hit again. "Sleep well Rosa, love of my life." he whispered into her ear, the tiredness tinging his tone doing nothing to lessen the sincerity behind the words.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff