Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:54 am
Kiara Lime
I, Kiara Lime am giving full ownership to Sabin Duvert to every one of these soquili since i'm leaving gaia and wish for them to have a wonderful and loving home

and Sabin also has permission to breed any and everyone with Surprise and keep all of her baskets to do as she pleases

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Kiara Lime
I, Kiara Lime am giving Co-ownership ownership to Sabin Duvert to Heart since i'm leaving gaia and wish for them to have a wonderful and loving home
They have full rights and if have any questions they can contact me by multiple methods

User Image

Kiara Lime
I, Kiara Lime am giving Co-ownership ownership Between Sabin Duvert & Kamiki to Minx and Trevor since i'm leaving gaia and wish for them to have a wonderful and loving home

User Image
User Image

;_; I'll really miss you, Kiara. Thank you so much for thinking of me *hugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:33 pm
Kiara Lime
sage_the_vampirc_angel

I, Kiara Lime am giving full ownership to Sage to every one of these soquili since i'm leaving gaia and wish for them to have a wonderful and loving home
User Image

Agreed Bye dear  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:43 pm
Transferring Ownership!

I, bullterrierlove, am transferring ownership of Beau to Lollipop x L u x u r y, to do with as she pleases uwu; She has full rights. ouo
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:45 pm
bullterrierlove
Transferring Ownership!

I, bullterrierlove, am transferring ownership of Beau to Lollipop x L u x u r y, to do with as she pleases uwu; She has full rights. ouo
User Image

Agreed. ; A ;
Thank you, waaaiiifff.

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:22 am
User Image

I'm extending a co-ownership of Mansi to Leez0rz
(full ownership was given to me on the previous page, and agreed to at the to of this page).

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Sabin has full RP rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC Rp ability
- Both owners have the right to enter Mansi into contests/raffles such as Wishing Stars, RP contests, etc.

Breeding

- Leez0rz has rights to her first breeding. She will be the primary control of this breeding, with first pick rights. At Sabin's discretion, he may join in on this breeding as a secondary, but otherwise, it will not count against him and he will have no basket rights.
- The rest of the breedings belong to Sabin

Life-Altering/Major Decisions
- Lifemating, skinwalkering, and in other major decisions, Sabin has the final word
- Leez0rz may give up rights to Sabin, but may not transfer her portion of the co-ownership to another user
- Sabin has the right to dissolve the co-ownership at his discretion  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:16 pm
Sabin Duvert
User Image

I'm extending a co-ownership of Mansi to Leez0rz
(full ownership was given to me on the previous page, and agreed to at the to of this page).

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Sabin has full RP rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC Rp ability
- Both owners have the right to enter Mansi into contests/raffles such as Wishing Stars, RP contests, etc.

Breeding

- Leez0rz has rights to her first breeding. She will be the primary control of this breeding, with first pick rights. At Sabin's discretion, he may join in on this breeding as a secondary, but otherwise, it will not count against him and he will have no basket rights.
- The rest of the breedings belong to Sabin

Life-Altering/Major Decisions
- Lifemating, skinwalkering, and in other major decisions, Sabin has the final word
- Leez0rz may give up rights to Sabin, but may not transfer her portion of the co-ownership to another user
- Sabin has the right to dissolve the co-ownership at his discretion

Agreed!  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:28 pm
I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning Uriel with Huntress_Silverwing

User Image

RP Rights: Huntress_Silverwing will have IC and OOC rp rights

Breeding Rights: Huntress_Silverwing will have rights to Uriel's first and third breeding. Kaliskanny will have rights to Uriel's second and fourth. If Huntress_Silverwing pursues max stats and elder status, she has rights to the fifth and sixth breedings.

Sig Rights: Both co-owners have signature rights and may display Uriel

Life Choices: Huntress_Silverwing will keep Uriel with her lifemate, Viorel. If she wants to break it, it must be approved by Kaliskanny first. Both co-owners must agree before Uriel joins a herd.

I will not be putting a clause about retaining rights should Huntress_Silverwing vanish. This is the last time Uriel will be co-owned. I'm confident in finding an active co-owner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning Calamity Jane with Huntress_Silverwing

User Image

Breeding Rights: Huntress_Silverwing will have rights to Calamity Jane's first and third breeding. Kaliskanny will have rights to Calamity Jane's second and fourth. If Huntress_Silverwing pursues max stats and elder status, she has rights to the fifth and sixth breedings.

Sig Rights: Both co-owners have signature rights and may display Calamity Jane

Life Choices: Drastic life choices, such as joining a herd or getting a life mate must be agreed upon by both owners.

I will not be putting a clause about retaining rights should Huntress_Silverwing vanish. This is the last time Calamity Jane will be co-owned. I'm confident in finding an active co-owner.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 pm
kaliskanny
I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning Uriel with Huntress_Silverwing

User Image

Breeding Rights: Huntress_Silverwing will have rights to Uriel's first and third breeding. Kaliskanny will have rights to Uriel's second and fourth. If Huntress_Silverwing pursues max stats and elder status, she has rights to the fifth and sixth breedings.

Sig Rights: Both co-owners have signature rights and may display Uriel

Life Choices: Huntress_Silverwing will keep Uriel with her lifemate, Viorel. If she wants to break it, it must be approved by Kaliskanny first. Both co-owners must agree before Uriel joins a herd.

I will not be putting a clause about retaining rights should Huntress_Silverwing vanish. This is the last time Uriel will be co-owned. I'm confident in finding an active co-owner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning Calamity Jane with Huntress_Silverwing

User Image

Breeding Rights: Huntress_Silverwing will have rights to Calamity Jane's first and third breeding. Kaliskanny will have rights to Calamity Jane's second and fourth. If Huntress_Silverwing pursues max stats and elder status, she has rights to the fifth and sixth breedings.

Sig Rights: Both co-owners have signature rights and may display Calamity Jane

Life Choices: Drastic life choices, such as joining a herd or getting a life mate must be agreed upon by both owners.

I will not be putting a clause about retaining rights should Huntress_Silverwing vanish. This is the last time Calamity Jane will be co-owned. I'm confident in finding an active co-owner.

I agree. And many thanks Kali.  

Huntress_Silverwing

Familiar Explorer

3,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:18 am
Doxavy

EDITING AN AGREEMENT for Jailhouse Rock!

User Image

The original Agreement

The old agreement

Dovaxy Has:

- Sig and teepee rights
- Rp rights
- Has the right to choose breeding/lifemating partner(s) (though I'm nosy and would like to see who (s)he's paired with smilies/icon_wink.gif )
- Rights to a basket from the first breeding

Fatal Irony has:

- Sig rights
- Rights to a basket from the second breeding

~~ In the event of a third breeding it will be discussed between Dova and Fatal who the basket will go to.

~~ In the event of 3 baskets from any breeding it will be between the partner's owner and whichever of us has rights to that breeding who the third basket goes to. "

The new agreement:

Dova can have two breedings, Fatal can have two breedings. These do not need to happen in any particular order, but should be agreed upon before being entered into slots. A breeding partner other than a lifemate should be agreed upon via PM prior to being entered into slots. Singles mixers are fair game to whoever wishes to enter into them.

Either one is free to rp and choose the course of his life, to include lifemate and such.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:27 am
Fatal Irony
Doxavy

EDITING AN AGREEMENT for Jailhouse Rock!

User Image

The original Agreement

The old agreement

Dovaxy Has:

- Sig and teepee rights
- Rp rights
- Has the right to choose breeding/lifemating partner(s) (though I'm nosy and would like to see who (s)he's paired with smilies/icon_wink.gif )
- Rights to a basket from the first breeding

Fatal Irony has:

- Sig rights
- Rights to a basket from the second breeding

~~ In the event of a third breeding it will be discussed between Dova and Fatal who the basket will go to.

~~ In the event of 3 baskets from any breeding it will be between the partner's owner and whichever of us has rights to that breeding who the third basket goes to. "

The new agreement:

Dova can have two breedings, Fatal can have two breedings. These do not need to happen in any particular order, but should be agreed upon before being entered into slots. A breeding partner other than a lifemate should be agreed upon via PM prior to being entered into slots. Singles mixers are fair game to whoever wishes to enter into them.

Either one is free to rp and choose the course of his life, to include lifemate and such.

Agreed~  

Dovaxy

Dangerous Cultist

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:20 am
one over three
Kaitaia
one over three
User Image

Kaitaia gets full IC RP and basket rights for any baskets from any and all breedings. She may also enter into any other ventures excluding me (1/3) with her without asking my permission.

I (1/3) will not enter into any of the above with her without speaking with Kait first / obtaining agreement.

Any remaining non invasive RP rights (sig, teepee, OOC RP, etc...) are shared.

If either party disappears from the face of the earth and it's reasonable to do so either of us may remove the missing person from the agreement.
<3 agreed.

original agreement

I would like to break this agreement, with all rights returning to me.
Don't know if I need to agree to this since it's a dissolvement, but 1/3's asked me to just in case. emotion_brofist Everything is copacetic.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:32 pm
I'm giving FULL ownership to Devil Nightshade for Eirdois:

User Image  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:59 pm
Stormbreaker7
Roniel Revenge
User Image

For Rennigan:

Roniel retains full in character RP rights and the rights to make any important in-character decisions, such as lifemating, becoming a skinwalker, and in character romance. Roniel also has the rights to two breedings. These breedings will be Roniel's breedings alone and Stormbreaker7 will not need to give permission. Roniel's breedings should not count against Stormbreaker7's breeding entries in breeding raffles.

Roniel and Stormy both share signature rights and can display Rennigan in their signatures however they please!

Stormy has complete rights to OOC RP for Rennigan as well as complete control over one of Rennigan's breedings. This breeding does not need Roniel's permission and should not count against Roniel's entry into breeding raffles.

Roniel reserves the right to break this co-ownership at any time... though highly doubts that this would ever occur. ^^

Agreed. <3 Thanks, Roniel.

This co-own is originally found here.

I've decided to break this co-own (with no ill will!) for Rennigan. Stormy already won her one breeding, and doesn't seem to be around anymore.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:18 pm
User Image

I'm giving full ownership of Mato to spottedleef.

He is hers to do what she wishes. I'm sure she'll give him a good home. <3  

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:27 pm
Kaitaia
User Image

I'm giving full ownership of Mato to spottedleef.

He is hers to do what she wishes. I'm sure she'll give him a good home. <3

Agreed to give him a loving home! Thank you, Kaitaia! smile  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games