Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:53 am
The Doctor nodded to Kendall, handing him some bindings so Tyrion would stay in his bed and not try to get to Arisa again. "Honestly, the Prince is right. You will only make her more distressed. Perhaps we should tell her all you've been doing and watch her peck you to death."

Tyrion grew red. "I'm not hen pecked!" He bellowed before a cough took hold of him.

Morgaine rolled her eyes. "Sure. . .But unlike you, I didn't kidnap a child." She frowned. Sure she'd blackmailed, poisoned and even humiliated leaders into submitting. But she wasn't going to admit that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:59 am
Pendragon coughed slightly and shifted in his seat. "I took care of him. And he wasn't going to learn what he needed if he remained where he was. It was the only option." he defended himself.

Kendall put the restraints on Tyrion before looking at the doctor. "If you've an antidote, I suggest giving it to him. Now!" he said, clearly already frustrated and impatient with the situation.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:09 am
The Doctor nodded and gave Tyrion the injection. "Stubborn male, all you needed to do was wait."

"Stop lecturing me and cure me~" Tyrion huffed, angry. Then growled when the Doctor gave him another injection.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:44 am
Kendall had restrained the Permandran prince, but he did not cease his vigilant watch. So, when a door appeared in the wall, while others would have missed it, Kendall noticed, and his eyes narrowed as he recognized it as a trick of the wizard who kidnapped him. What did that old coot want now? He didn't have time to humor the crazy man. Kendall tore his eyes away from the strange door, but he made a mental note of it and returned to watching everyone who wasn't himself, Arisa, Tyrion, or his father (who had left the room), with suspicion. He wouldn't let an assassin murder those he was determined to protect.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:52 am
"If you're going to make a gods damned door brother why not just send her through it?" Morgaine huffed.

Tyrion noticed too. But the Doctor had restrained him. So he couldn't move. Couldn't get to Arisa. Was she okay?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:55 am
Pendragon scoffed. "You said it yourself, she shouldn't be moving. Besides, there are spies within the ranks of the healers in the boy's court. She's safer here." he said, readjusting himself in his seat. "Anyways, only those I want to enter may. It's perfectly safe. Only the fate-touched can see it."

Kendall looked to Tyrion, noticing where the other was staring. "You see it too?" he asked the other in hushed tones.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:20 am
Morgaine rolled her eyes. "then bring him here? She might bite me again if I try to change the dressing on her back." She huffed.

Kyria made a face.

Tyrion nodded. "Ever since I've been with Arisa." he replied softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:27 am
Pendragon sighed. "If I go out there, a place that isn't infused with magic like your healing rooms or my personal apartments are, I am going to age and die Morgaine. You know this." he grumbled before noticing Kyria pulling a face. "Kyria, I highly suggest letting my sister treat you. You will heal faster if you allow her to do her work." he said, his voice less snippy than it had been when speaking with his sibling.

Kendall frowned. "There's . . . a long story attached to it. Short version, I probably should go through it, but with spies and assassins and kidnappers, I think I'm needed here more." he murmured.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:39 am
"Go." Tyrion replied. "I'll be fine." He frowned a little. "Once they let me out of these restraints I should be right to sit up and look after Arisa."

Kyria shook her head with a pout. She was not going to let anyone but Kendall or her sister at her back. It would be so easy to slip a knife in her back.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:49 am
Pendragon sighed and then looked to Morgaine. "Were we ever so stubborn?" he asked his sister.

Kendall frowned. "I . . . am hesitant. You were poisoned when you weren't restrained. You can understand my concern." he said, looking to the other with a skeptical expression.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:04 am
"I just won't eat or drink anything until you get back?" Tyrion replied to Kendall. "Though, with my father loose it might be a problem, I mean who knows, maybe that door leads to Kyria and every second you waste she gets closer to dying. . .But that's speculation."

"You were worse." Morgaine replied looking up at him. "I was no angel but you. . .I can't imagine why she stayed with you so long. I wouldn't put it passed you to drug someone to get your way either."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:16 am
Pendragon sniffed. "I do not deal with drugs. I merely open people's eyes to the reality." he said defensively. Drugs indeed. Morgaine was the one who messed with substances for one reason or another.

Kendall blanched. "But . . . blades are still . . ." Kendall turned to the doctor with a sudden ferocity. "I am trusting you with his care. On your head be it should he perish on your watch." he said lowly. Then, without a further word, he crossed to Pendragon's door and passed through it. "Pendragon!" he called out, his voice dripping with the irritation he felt towards the wizard.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:32 am
"Evidently there would be a line." The Doctor replied dryly finishing the first treatment and continued to work.

Tyrion smirked. It worked. His plan to get Kendall to stop being a skirt was a success.

Morgaine shook her head. "Mhm. . .Sure. . .Did you leave your door open?" She asked looking up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:38 am
Pendragon chuckled. "Only to those I wish to speak with. And I do believe I made a deal." he said, looking to Kyria. "In here, m'boy!" he called out, hearing the sound of Kendall's footsteps in the hallway. Soft and practiced in stealth he may be, but Pendragon was no ordinary person. He then looked to Kyria. "Perhaps you'd like to speak with him, child?" he suggested, knowing Kendall would be much more quick about showing up if she called out to him.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:50 am
Kyria perked up instantly. Unfortunately Kyria, her layrix wasn't fully healed so all she could give out was a very pathetic and very distressing shriek like whimper.

"That'll get his attention I'm sure." Morgaine commented, dryly. "I should move." she added getting out of the way.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff