Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:36 pm
"Darkness will fall." Rose muttered hovering around her mother, who turned and started toward Leila.
"You aren't protected!" Rein roared. "He is but you are not. Not any more and I highly doubt that this Barth guy will rescue you! Selfish woman. Mother was right about you. All you think about is yourself! If she hurts or kills anyone now their blood will be on your hands! And I hope to the gods that you suffer for it." Rein turned and headed toward his mother hoping to stop her. He knew it was useless but he wanted to try-
"Mama? Oh god no don't revert! Mama please!" Rein cried not wanting to touch her now.

Klaus felt it more now. Klaus rushed to the problem and found his mother walking slowly toward Leila. No one could stop her now. Not him, not Tamera, no one. Except. . . "Oh father I wish so badly you were here. We need you now more than ever." The best Klaus could do was shield Leila from her mother. But that wouldn't hold up against the aura she was throwing up, not for long.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:50 pm
"I've got you," Tamera covered Leila and Damien, "I won't let you go without me too."

"Mom?" Leila's eyes widened as she realized what was going to happen, "You have to run, Mom, or else..."

"I won't live without you," Tamera whispered as tears trickled down her cheeks.

Tamera waited for the inevitable. She'd rather die than lose one of her children. As she waited for the inevitable, she then heard someone say, "Pathetic human."

Her eyes widened. She had heard that voice too many times before not recognize it. Tamera lifted her head as she turned to see Demetrius standing between her and Ellyone. This was too real... Damien left her arms as he rushed to his father, "Father?"

"You're strong, Damien. You would've withstood the fury only Ellyone emits," Demetrius placed his hand on top of Damien's head before walking over to Ellyone, "Surely you're not going to waste your energy on a fight you will not win... Obviously you're not going to get through to your daughter and killing her will only cause more strife between the others. If you're going to release your energy, put it to better use in a private manner than use it here."

He then turned to Rose, his smirk grew somewhat as he saw Ellie more in her this time than he had before, but she had his sense at least. Demetrius then turned his attention to Rein, who he heard when he was speaking to Leila. The boy had much to learn when it came to handling situations, but it wasn't too late for him. His angelic side ruled over his demonic side a little too often for his liking.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:21 pm
Rein stared down his father. The dark aura he was absorbing like a sponge pulsed within him. Klaus however held Rein back. "Keep silent." He growled. He understood both parents side. More Ellyone's than his fathers. "The angels are different to demons father." Klaus said carefully. "Thank you for returning. You spared unneeded bloodshed of my human. But. . . Mother is in her rights to kill her favoured child. Its the way of us, All mother wanted was to teach her control. If Leila had have let that happen mother would have left her alone knowing she wouldn't accidentally hurt her family. That's all. Damien go to Naomi. The dark aura will distress her more than any of us and she'll only calm for you. Tamera let us get everyone out of here. I have a feeling father will need the privacy to get mother to see reason." He turned dragging Rein by his shoulder and guiding Rose away.

Ellyone froze in her steps. She couldn't believe it. He was alive! Her darling was alive! The imp had found him! Slowly her skin began to return to its pink colour. Her lip quivered. She turned to the lingering Tamera. "My mercy will reign for now. But know this Leila. I don't care what trouble it causes, I will kill you if you keep rejecting my help. . . It will be the only way to keep the ones around you safe since you so ademently refuse to allow me to teach you control. If you had done so, I would have left you alone. Now begone you two. Before I change my mind." She turned and spared a suggestive glance to Demetruis before heading deeper into the forest.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:31 pm
"I have more control than she does apparently," Leila commented dryly as Ellyone left, then turned to her human mother, "Please let us leave, Mom. If you come with us, then there's no reason to hide. Life is simpler when we're away from that sociopath!"

"That is your parent you're speaking about," Tamera hissed before lightening her gaze on Leila, her eyes dismayed, "You've changed... What happened to you?"

"I'm...i'm a monster like her..." Leila covered her face with her hands, "That demon turned me into...her. I hate this! I never wanted this and I didn't ask for this!"

Though Leila was obviously upset, she wasn't changing and the aura around her was safe. Tamera held her crying daughter before soothing her gently, "We will figure this out. I won't let her harm you."

Damien felt sorry for Leila. She had wanted to be a human more than anything like their mother and was given the exact opposite. Since she wasn't going to be a human anytime soon, he feared that Ellie would only fight her more now.

Demetrius followed Ellyone deeper into the forest. His hands in his pockets until they reached a clear spot. He could see that Ellyone was still more than upset, but this wasn't the first time he had seen her like this. With a bereaved sigh, Demetrius turned his gaze to Ellyone, "The only reason you keep fighting with that daughter of yours is because of your concern. I've seen what's been done to her, but you've failed to see what is has done to her stability. Fighting her to learn more about your side of her genes isn't going to help anything. Have her face her problems on herself until she kills her human mother. She'll be running to you then."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:02 pm
Klaus sighed Tamera didn't follow him. She chose her side. Now he would choose his.

Ellyone destroyed a tree. "She cannot do this! Ever since she was little I knew she didn't want this! I just wanted her safe! Damn it! The bed she's making is a terrible one!" She sighed and sat on a rock. "I fear. . . I fear if she does she won't run to me. She'll run to him. Beg him to turn her back or bring back her mother. . . Klaus will hate me too. He'll curse me for allowing Leila to be born. Rein will laugh at Leila. Rose will be ashamed. I know how this will play out my love. I wanted to help but she never wants it. But Klaus is right about one thing. My kind kill those of us that risk instability. She's a ticking bomb. One wrong thing could destroy us all. It's why I fight her. Give her an outlet. If she fights me she uses up all that dark aura. She has none left to hurt others. But what happens if I leave her on her own? It'll build up even Klaus could get thrown back again." She started pacing. "Maybe Klaus should tell you the truth about my kind. At least then you'll understand."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:24 pm
"Do as you see fit, mijn lieve," Demetrius purred as he tangled a finger in her hair before turning, "I will be in my bed when you need me. I'll just see what happens in the end."

As he returned to his home, he could see that Tamera catering Leila and Damien back to their home. He was interested to see how his son had been fairing or if he was still devoted to his human mother. A demon, of any kind, should not be so..attached to their breeder, but it was only natural seeing that his mother was a weak human. His attention then turned to Klaus, Rein, and Rose that lingered in Ellyone's home.

He could see his eldest son being somewhat irritated. Possibly due to the fact that Tamera had chosen to protect her child than run to the arms of her lover. Humans were...odd creatures. Choosing fragile children than current lovers. He would never truly understand the human race. Demetrius went to his old room. Being gone for a few days tired him out, but he wanted to spend some alone time with Ellie. The crazed angel was his little toy of desire.

Tamera had Leila remain in her sights as she cared for Gabriel as Damien seemed quiet. She wanted him to go to Ellie's, but he wouldn't listen to her. It was for the best. Leila and Ellie were going to fight soon and the last thing she wanted was any more of her children being the center of angst. Gabriel stirred in Tamera's arms before quieting down after a diaper change. Tamera then sat in front of Leila in the kitchen, Gabriel napping her arms as she spoke, "You need to receive help from your other mother. If you keep fighting her on this, you'll only anger her more."

"Why do you always take her side?" Leila growled as she looked away, "You never-"

"I'll stop you there," Tamera spoke sharply, "I've taken your side far too many times and took the brunt of her anger before. You're my daughter, I'll always protect you because I love you, but I can see that you're unhappy. If you just listen to what she has to say for even just a few minutes, you'll find that you may understand each other a lot more. Besides, you're more like her than you think."

Leila stewed on her human mother's words for a few moments as they sat in silence. She didn't want Ellie's help at all. The way her angelic mother had acted towards Damien, how she basically trapped her human mother there was just...beyond what she wanted. Giving in felt as if she was giving up on a long war. She would never accept Ellie as her birth parent.

"I'll think about it," Leila grimaced, she just wanted her human mother to leave her alone.

"If you don't want to do it for yourself, I can understand that," Tamera stood up with Gabriel in her arms, "But do it for the peace of this group."

She then went to her room, missing Klaus more than ever. He had went off with his siblings to care for them than come back with her. Then again, she would never pit him against his mother and she wasn't angry with him. If he chose to end things as they were with her...well, she'd miss him.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:39 pm
Ellyone paced for a while longer on her own she was calm. Leila thought her outbursts lack of control but they weren't they were short safe bursts to keep the pressure down. Though she never let that much out before-
"You summoned me my lady?" The imp in black spoke with a sneer.
"Yes I did, no doubt you saw that." Ellyone replied.
"Yes master I did. The child does not understand. She will not understand if she isn't willing to listen. She will hurt those she loves."
"Imp, have you seen who she'll send back if she doesn't attain my help?"
"Everyone but you and your pet." Ellyone tried to keep calm. "All of them? Even Naomi?" She asked trying to keep the terror out of her voice.
"Yes master. If she doesn't gain control you will have to in act the cover law." it replied.
"Then we must either make her see reason. Or I kill her now." Ellyone sighed and rubbed her temples. "I'll make sure Klaus takes his human away somewhere. She won't feel the bond break like I will. The courts have chosen Rose to take over if I die. So they will not mourn Leila. Tamera's brood will. But none else."
"Won't you?"
"It's not your place to know that Imp!" Ellyone growled.

"Mama? Who are you talking to?" Klaus' voice drifted from her left.
"No one love." Ellie replied smoothing her dress. "Just myself. Sad but I need you to figure out how to get Leila and I alone together. I need to show her something. Make it feel so real."
"I'll do what I can." He replied leaving and going off to find his human.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:59 pm
Leila followed Tamera up to her bedroom. She didn't feel safe alone. More than ever, she wanted to be in her human mother's presence as long as she didn't have to talk about anything. Leila sat on the bed as she glanced over at Gabriel sleeping in Tamera's arms, "Why did you stay here if all she does is cause fights with me?"

Tamera sighed softly before answering, "She's the mother of two of my children, and at one point she helped launch a successful career of mine when I needed money. Ellyone is not as bad as you make her out to be."

"She's threatened to kill you, me, and Damien several times," Leila turned even more to look at her mother, "She's even taken Gabriel away from you."

A soft smile formed on Tamera's lips as she turned to Leila, "We're all still alive aren't we? And here's Gabriel in my arms. Ellyone has her temper as we all do, but in the end, she would protect us all with her life. If anyone should know that, it should be you."

Leila grimaced as she crossed her arms. She hated it when Tamera was right. It only made her feel guilty, and she didn't want to be wrong. With a long groan, Leila laid on the bed before looking to Tamera, "Fine. I'll ask her for her stupid help later. For now, I want to hate her still."

"Go ahead and hate her dear," Tamera placed the sleeping Gabriel in his crib before turning to Leila, "Just ask for her help to get you through this. I'll make sure you be turned back to your normal self when all of this is said and done."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:13 pm
Once Ellyone was sure she was completely calm she returned to the house. She scented out her lovers room and pounced on him. With a long kiss she mewed. "I missed you."

Klaus returned to the house where his human lived. "Tamera. I need to speak with you about something." He said just a tiny bit too coldly. It was true though. She needed to hear what he had to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:17 pm
"You can say it here," Tamera turned her attention to Klaus, she could tell he was upset.

Whether or not he was upset with her confused her. She did not choose sides against anyone, all she did was comfort her child. Tamera stayed near Gabriel's crib and had Leila remain where she was as she sat on a nearby rocking chair, "Is there something wrong?"

Demetrius turned them over as he pinned her beneath him, "I've desired your body more than I had imagined. Enough talking, I want this."

He had thrown her clothes off before shredding off his own to divulge his desires with her.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:51 pm
"Just my body?" Ellyone asked with a pout before she let him go.

Klaus sighed and sat down. "I'm sure little Gabriel knows the story but I will tell it anyway. Long ago, before God created the earth. He created his army to do battle against the darkness. Even he didn't know what it was. His angels turned to stone when they touched it. Or disappeared. God called a truce to find what it was that was consuming his army. Not even I know what he saw. Not completely. But the Battle Angels he sent had been turned against him. Morphed into what we are. They were weaker then. But still powerful. Monsters that had no thought. But the leader wanted a place. Her's had been taken from her. She wanted to live somewhere with her darkness where none could touch her. God agreed and before he made Earth he made her a beautiful place. Filled with the love and happiness she wanted for her people. But then the humans fell. The devil took two thirds of Gods angels and corrupted the safe haven. Corrupted the Angels and forced them out of their safe haven and into the horrid darkness, The angels that were supposed to guard the balance of the planet grew sick. Grew into what they are today. Monsters. The things the Queen wanted to cleanse. But she doesn't have enough power now. We feed off the time energy of the humans who do wrong. Taking them ant trapping them for all time into a battery. Trying to give her power back but it won't work. Not until we cleanse our safe haven of the devil and his minions. But that won't happen ever. We are stuck like this until the end of days. Surviving as the judges for God. As his punishers. That's why Mum wants Leila to gain control. So she doesn't send the wrong people to the battery. So she doesn't commit innocents to that life. She's trying to protect you Leila. Trying to protect you from how much you'll suffer if you do that. Yes, she goes about it the wrong way, but can you blame her?" Klaus shook his head. "I'm not done with my story. To protect the Queen form Satan's corruption, God wiped her memory and changed her into one of his Angels. A guardian. Until sixty years ago. When she lost her charge to a demon. She lost control. She sent innocents back in time to the battery and fed from their energies. Stole a human and tricked a demon. And now she is starting to realize just how much it's tainting her, she's trying to prevent the taint from affecting her eldest daughter, but she can see, she can see already that it's too late. So she fights with the girl, gives her an outlet to burn the dangerous energy so she doesn't hurt others." Klaus stood from the chair he'd sat in. "Mother has done so much for you. To keep you safe. It took me a long time to realise this was why she took more interest in you and Rose than myself and Rein. We, Rein and I, have more control. In a way. Rose has a little too but you are half human you don't have the natural control of a demon. I. . . I just thought you should know the truth before you do something you'll regret Leila. The last thing I want is you to send your mother back in time to the battery and have her live to death. And as an Abmortal. . . it will power us forever." He then left the room it was obvious he was holding in tears of pain. He didn't want them to see him cry though.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:59 pm
Even Tamera knew that Leila was never the favorite. Rose and Rein were the twins of delight for Ellyone, Leila was never unloved though. As she listened and watched Klaus left, she didn't say a word. She, of all of them, knew the truth. Tamera looked to Leila to see her deep in thought. Leila was just as stubborn as Ellyone, if not just as dramatic as well. Tamera watched as she crossed her legs and waited for a response.

"Perhaps you see things from a different point of view?" Tamera asked in a soft whisper as to not wake Gabriel.

Leila shrugged as she pulled the covers over her body, "I'm tired."

"Get some rest," Tamera sighed softly, "I know you'll make the right decision in the end."

Tamera left Leila alone in the room to rest. She knew her daughter well enough that she would go to Ellyone by at least tomorrow. She walked passed Klaus to head to the kitchen to start making supper for her children and herself. Damien was still sitting in the kitchen as she walked in, "Why aren't you over at Ellie's?"

"I'm... I want to stay here for a bit, that's all," Damien didn't make eye-contact with Tamera, "I really just want to sit for a bit."

"Alrighty," Tamera shrugged, why her children were acting like this she'll never understand.

When Demetrius finished, he began to pull on his clothes as he gazed out the window, "Sending Klaus over there may not have been the best of resources. Especially when you know his relations with that human of yours. If you're that intent on having your daughter killed, why not just do it? The human will leave, of course i'll keep Damien and you can keep that other child she has, and just send her off."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:11 pm
Ellyone sighed. He wouldn't understand. Yes she was well in her rights but she had to give her child one last chance. She got up and put her clothes on. "Because demons would never understand." She got up and left the room. This side of Demi was too cruel for her. She didn't like it.

"Klaus?" Ellyone asked watching him throw rocks in the fountain. "How did it go?"
"She's hard to read. But maybe she'll come and ask." Klaus replied.
"You want your human don't you?" Ellie asked. Klaus stood rigid. Yes he wanted his human. "Go back to that house and let her come to you. Talk to her. Work things out. I'm sure you'll be okay after this." Klaus nodded sullenly and did as he was told. But he didn't go to the bedroom, he went to the kitchen. "I. . . I hope we can still be together. . ." He said eventually into the silence. "Unless you want it to end."

Ellyone left the grounds to the outer wards. She thought he died. Now he had returned? Or was it that other demon tricking her? "Mama?" Naomi's voice drifted to her and she opened her arms for her child. None of them knew. Naomi was her favourite. The pure child. She'd talk to Christ Ellie would. Talk to Christ about sending Naomi to the heavens and keeping her pure. "I'm okay darling." Ellyone soothed. "Just overwhelmed. Mama needs to think stuff through."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:41 pm
"I did not want to end what we have," Tamera didn't turn to Klaus as she continued to cook, "Remember that I must be a mother first before I am yours. Before my own life, I must protect my children. That is what I must do. And I know you can accept that of me. Because if my children are safe, I turn to you."

Tamera let her water boil as she turned to Klaus, her eyes sincere as she neared him, "You know I love you, and I will give my life for you safety as I would for my children."

She touched his chest for a moment before looking up at him with watery eyes, "Please, if you love, do not make me choose the sides."

Demetrius could see that Ellyone didn't agree with him. He had no qualms with anyone within the group, but he could see his disappearance seemed to have gone though Ellie's fight with Leila. The two had always seemed to fight, but not like this. It must've been Leila's instinct to fight Ellie because of how close they were due to territory, but their relationship as parent and child should've ruled that out.

He went back down the stairs to see Rose and Rein, both talking amongst themselves as he approached them. It was a first time for him to acknowledge his half-angel/demon children as one of his, "And I assume you two have been behaving yourself with your mother?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:51 pm
Rose looked up and smiled. "Yes father. And we've been training hard to keep her under control." Rein nodded. Should they tell him they'd been training with his enemy? Nah. Surprise him. "It's worked so far but. . . since that demon arrived. . . Leila and mum have gotten worse. Much worse, I'm surprised Mum hasn't killed her by now. I mean after you left and the attack against Naomi we thought mother would lose it completely and kill everyone. Maybe that demon helped keep her calm. . . she had an enemy to vent at. I don't know."
"Rein stop it. Your rambling might confuse father." Rose said. Though she had more Weeping Angel than Demon in her, Rose had the mindset of a demon. Whereas Rein was actually full demon in strength but had the emotions of a Weeping Angel and had a tendency to rant if left to his own devices. They were far from weak.

Klaus nodded and held her close. "I know. I don't want you to choose sides. I just want you with me. I love you so much and the thought of losing you hurts. Even more now that Leila is losing control. What if she. . . What if she sends you away? What will I do then?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games