Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:10 pm
Conrad sighed. "Nope. She hates me." He growled and headed to the roof.
". . . well who asked you?" Emma's voice came from the left. "I mean come on! With all of you screaming at me I can't think!" Emma sounded like she'd been crying.
"Emma?" Conrad's voice wafted to her from behind. She spun ready to attack but recognized him as someone not in her head.
"Ah so both of us are having marriage troubles?" Emma asked sighing. "I'm sorry I tried to eat you." She said lowly.
Conrad sighed and put his hand on her head. "I have people pulling me in thirty different directions too little one." Conrad replied as they sat together and watched Marcus and Liam and Jess argue. "It's hard isn't it."
"Yeah. I'm so used to fighting to be heard now that he's given me reason to be heard I'm not used to it." Jess turned and looked up. Emma waved dismissively. "I just wish he'd stop and listen to me. But He can't see passed what I did." Emma's lip trembled. "He acts like all of it is my fault."
"At least he's not got a tight hold of your manhood threatening to tare it off because you just wanted to give your partner everything they wanted." Conrad added bitterly.
"Oscar wants to cut off your member because you wanted to give Anya babies?" Emma asked frowning.
"Yep, and Oscar hates me. He hates everyone but Anya." Conrad sighed.
"Then make things easy. Give her the out. Tell her you want her happy and if being with Oscar will make her happy then you will let her go be happy."
"I could do the same with you and Liam."
"He won't let me go." Emma said. "I want to be happy but he's not letting me."
"Emma, I don't like tone. The last time I heard that tone you were in hospital making plans to take down Henry."
"Marcus isn't making things easy." Emma shuddered a little then her father's wrist was at her mouth.
"Take some, it'll curp your thirst for a few days." He said coldly.
"Thanks." Emma said taking one long draw then turned her head back to watch her pack run around. Her heart hurt. "I know what I'm going to do." Emma said standing up and jumping off the roof. "I'm going to crawl back to Liam on my belly and pray he forgives me." She muttered walking back to the manor.
"Ems?" Marcus asked with a frown. Her fist connected with his mouth.
"Only my mate is allowed to call me that now!" Emma growled her body shaking a bit. "Now stay away from me. I need to talk to Liam and I want to do it on my own without you holding my hand!" Her hands curled in and out over and over as she tried to keep control. She turned to the one who looked like the Beta of Liam's pack with a list. "Give this to Liam. Tell him I want to have dinner with him." She smiled small. "Thank you." She turned into the kitchen told the otehr females that she was cooking for herself and Liam and started cooking. A nice big roast for him and a small jacket potato for her. She was holding her gag reflex well. When the roast was in the oven she placed strategically little notes along his path knowing where he walked giving him little facts the first one: I am the first to leave so I don't do something stupid. like at that party.
The Second: I can't cook well but I'll try just for you.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:29 pm
"There, that should be everything," Anya smiled as she handed the papers to her ladies, "Make sure the courtiers get at least. Announce my pregnancy as well."

"Yes, my lady," the ladies smiled before leaving the room.

Only Troy, Oscar, and Anya remained as Troy poked at the fire. Anya stood not too far from the flames as she held her hands in front of her. She knew Conrad was upset with her for not being so happy with him. Forgiveness was already given, letting his mistake heal would take some time. Having a child was one of her greatest wishes, but having it shoved in her without her own permission was a whole different story.

"You know once you're Queen there's no going back," Troy looked to Anya, "You'll be the perfect royal family."

"Perfect, yes," Anya spoke, "It's just like my village life. The husband rules his wife's mind, body, and future. He has given me a good future, kept me within his home and rules, and has chosen when it's time for children. Times have changed, but rules have not. I cannot say i'm unhappy."

"You have the option to leave," Oscar lit up a cigarette.

"If I were a coward I would," Anya turned to look at Oscar, "But I am not a coward. Troy, send for my husband. Let him know that the ceremony is ready for tomorrow night. Also, I will be in my room with my ladies if he wishes to send for me."

Oscar watched as Troy left the room. He turned his attention back to Anya, "Living the old life, eh?"

"If that's what I must do to keep peace in my marriage, then acting like olden times we shall," Anya sighed as she left the room to go to her own room.

Troy followed Conrad's scent before bowing, "My king, your wife has scheduled and finished planning tomorrow's ceremony. She has joined her ladies in her room and says if you wish to send for her, she shall be there."

Liam was touched by Emma's act of kindness. He had been so used to her tough exterior that it was hard to remember an actually nice Emma. The lycan followed the notes before noticing the dinner on a platter waiting for him. He didn't need a fork before digging into the roast. Once he finished, he sought out Emma to see that she had actually planned a dinner for the two of them as well. No problem, he was always hungry.

He walked over to Emma, giving her a bear hug before whispering in her ear, "You don't need to cook or try to be different because of me. I just want you to make a sound choice without acting rash. Besides that, you're perfect the way you are."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:47 pm
Emma hugged him back trying to take deep slow breaths. She didn't want to cry but she couldn't help it. She'd screwed up badly. "No. I'm trying to go back to how I was before Henry." She replied hugging him back just as tight. "I hate hurting you. It hurts me too." She moved her head to smile up at him. One of her notes had stated: Henry changed me for the worst.
She just held him tight then smiled. "I didn't throw up either, so the roast is okay." She didn't let him go though. She just kept her arms around him.

Conrad looked over at Troy. "Then can I ask you bring her too me?" He asked with a blank look. "I will be in our room." He brushed passed Troy. He was going to test her. Once in their room he moved to the small room to the side that was his little study. He needed to keep my emotions in check. He rubbed his head. He couldn't do this anymore. He couldn't deal with Anya holding things over him. He needed her to know what he wanted. And wanted to know what she wanted. He started writing the treaty but didn't mention Oscar. He kept it in an obscure form of Hebrew. He didn't want them to read it it was just a vent treaty.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:57 pm
Troy obeyed, finding Anya knitting in her room with the other ladies. He didn't have to open his mouth as Anya stood, fixed her dress and hair, then left the room. Anya knew Conrad had sent Troy for her. He and Emma were so alike with their mannerisms that it was uncanny. She found Conrad in his room to see him writing something, but her focus was on her husband. He was deliberately distancing himself from her for whatever reason. Anya gave a small curtsy before asking, "You called for me?"

"Lets just take our time with this. We're going to be a family soon so we shouldn't rush any changes," Liam kissed the top of her head, "I know things are getting different, the packs merging and everything going as it is. We'll make it better if we just stay together and work on things together. And the roast smells great."

As he held her, he reached over and took the roast in his hands. He bit into it, careful not to get any of the food on her. After swallowing, he released her and cut off an non-bitten piece before taking a larger chunk for himself, "So, what do you want to name the kid?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:15 pm
Conrad looked up and smiled like he could see the sun again without burning. "Yes my love." He said taking a deep breath. "Please sit." He gestured to the very comfy chair near her. He waited until she did. "I want to just say, that for everything that's happened I am very sorry, and I know Oscar is pressuring you to leave me." He took a deep breath closing his eyes then opened them. "I want you happy. If being with me makes you happy then I will forever thank whatever deity is up there that I have made you happy, but, I feel that I'm not. I fear that I've made you bite off more than you wanted to chew. I understand totally if you have thoughts of running into the sunset with Oscar." He seemed to be forcing this out as if he didn't want to let her go with his words. "If you being happy means that you want to be with Oscar, Then, I will be willing to let you go. I don't want to but, I don't want you feeling obligated to stay with me for the baby. All I wanted was to give you your dream. I didn't want to go behind your back. The last thing I wanted was to make you angry and hurt and cold and distant." He looked up at her. "I wish I could take it back. Do things over. But I can't. And I realize I have hurt you beyond tolerable levels. And, if you want to be with Oscar, happy and free. Then, you have my blessing."

Emma smiled and hugged him more then went over and downed the jacket potato no problem. "I agree, one step at a time." She paced a little. "Talking about names kinda is a big step. I mean I can't even scent a gender so there's no point right now. On a side note, how's the roast? I caught some of the females putting in different spices so for the most part I cooked it but they spiced it. Did we do a good job?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:31 pm
Anya did her best not to strike her husband. How dare he insinuate a divorce just when she got knocked up!? She sat completely still and remained silent. Had he no idea what a divorce meant for her? She would end up with a child by herself, because of her divorce she would be seen as some type of harlot for having a child without a husband. And running off with Oscar? Yes, she cared for him, but any romantic feelings for him had faded. Anya remained perfectly silent as she seethed with anger towards Conrad.

"I am your wife," Anya spoke as calmly as she could, "It's not proper for a woman to have a divorce. I will not be one of those women. But if you find yourself happier without me, I will leave. Not with Oscar, I will go back to my roots and never show my shame around you again."

Liam nodded, he took a large bite out of his portion before sitting back in his seat. The full stomach was nice. He could see that Emma was really trying to make things good between them. Liam reached over and took her hand, giving her hand a small squeeze, "I love you, Emma."

He could see the warmth in her eyes. Liam felt something warm in his chest as he thought of her large with her baby. His golden eyes seemed to twinkle before he simply stated, "I have a mistress."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:49 pm
Conrad stood up then trapped her on the chair. "I don't want you to go. I don't want a divorce. I want you happy tell me what I can do to make you smile at me like you used too. I wanted to be the one that you smile like the sun for. And I've hurt you. I know I've hurt you and I don't know what to do to make it right. The last woman I hurt left me and wouldn't let me fix things. Please, just tell me how to fix it." He put his forehead on her hair. "Please don't shut me out."

Emma's expression stayed passive. "Okay you two have fun tonight." She purred standing up and taking her dishes to the kitchen. Once she dumped the plate in the kitchen she turned and looked for the pool driving out his pack with a look watching them run from her then laid on the diving board and pulled at her elastic band. "Breath in and out." She whispered. Her hand went to her baby and she smiled suddenly feeling calm. "Love you jellyfish." She whispered to her bump.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:02 am
Anya remained silent. She moved her head away from Conrad so he would not touch her. In all her anger towards Conrad, she looked up at him and replied to him, "I am your wife, you tell me what you want and I oblige. There is nothing I want. We are married, you have given me many things, and now I will be giving you something you want."

She placed her hand on her stomach, "You will have our child, and I will help raise them to be a respectable prince or princess in your court."

"Emma," Liam called out, but Emma wasn't have it.

He followed her to the pool where he saw his pack leave. They were giving him worried glances as he went in. She was obviously upset with him, but her keeping control for the first time was a better sight to see than anything else. Liam walked over to Emma before she had the chance to leave, "You know I don't have a mistress. I don't have time for one. But i'm glad you've managed to keep your control."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:16 am
Conrad stood up straight taking slow deep breaths. "Fine." He growled through gritted teeth. "Here is what I want." He brought her to his body. "Listen well, because I want to fix this. I want you to stop this strange tantrum you are throwing to punish me. I want you to stop shutting me out and I want you to talk to me. Tell me what I can do to stop you being. . . this! This vegetable like creature. I didn't want you to be this. . ." He gestured to her. "I wanted you to be less. . . thoughtless. I want us to be equals. Do you understand me Anya!? Do you know what I want now? Are you happy with this? I want us as equals! And I know, what I did was wrong and stupid. And I want to fix it. To make it better but this attitude you're showing me. . . it's almost like you're tuning into Emma!!"

"Yes. I know you don't. Because your right hand doesn't count." She grinned sitting up. She went to stand up and go to him but lost her balance and fell into the pool. "Ack!" Was the noise she made as she went butt first into the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:54 pm
"Oh please, if I were turning into Emma I would've stormed out, got a divorce, raised the child on my own all the while griping about it, lock up anyone that doesn't do things my way, and then act like everything was everyone else's fault," Anya stood up, having enough of Conrad's statements, "Well now here's what I want, my dear, loving, thoughtless husband, I want you to never go behind my back for anything you ever want from me. Ever. I want you to not just think of yourself and your own family, but think of mine as well before you shun anyone else out again. And if i'm so damned terrible then why did you bother with me? Why put any effort into courting me, marrying me, and getting me pregnant when all you want to do is make a simple fool out of me? Where is the humor in that because i'm failing to see it!"

"The smell of wet dog isn't soothing," Liam joked as he watched Emma get out of the pool, "Your three creatures in one yet you have no balance. That doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense."

He helped her out of the pool and handed her a nearby towel, "Don't you have any duties or jobs to do as a Princess? I'm not one to keep up with a royal family or business, but don't you play some type of role or something like the kid of an Alpha?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:34 am
Emma grinned. "I already have." Emma said simply hugging him so he got wet too. "A princess' duty is to be married off for peace or alliance. The fact that I fell in love with you is a bonus." She lent up and kissed him softly. She gave a small sigh openly taking in his scent. "Gods you smell so good~" She hissed happy to touch his back. Now that she wasn't angry any more she wanted to lay in bed and touch him.

Conrad seemed. . . pleased. "There's the Anya I know I and love." He beamed happy. "I was beginning to think you weren't coming back even though you 'physically' returned." He wanted to touch her but he knew she'd hit him. "You've been so different ever since Emma awoke." He gave a tiny sigh. "And I've already told you, I bother with you, because you are üks ja ainus, one and only. The one I want and need. The perfect mate. Granted I've been misguided about a lot of thing and possibly went too far, but The woman I courted left with Oscar that first time didn't come back with you. If I became a shell of myself would you move mountains to get me back?" He grinned knowing accusing her of being like Emma would have snapped her out of it a little at least.
"Master!" a servant gasped. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but it's Adele." Conrad gave a small frown
"What do you mean?" Conrad asked.
"I can't explain it." The servant whined terrified. "Please just, come see." He beckoned them to the courtyard where a very large werewolf with ebony coloured fur was fighting Contessa.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:04 pm
"Stupid oaf," Anya grumbled as she watched Conrad leave.

She went to the window to see the large lycan and vampire mother-in-law of hers fight. For all she cared, it didn't matter who won. It was probably another frivolous fight anyways.

"The hell is that?" Liam narrowed his eyes as he scented the air.

He took Emma's wrist before heading to the main door to see the two grandmothers-in-law fighting in the field. Liam stayed out of it as his pack remained behind them. They were itching for a fight, it had been awhile since they got the hunt out of them. Their alpha turned to them and shook his head, "Not this one. Stand down and keep the perimeter clear."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:14 pm
Emma gasped watching them both fight. If Liam didn't have a tight hold on her or Marcus keeping the other side clear and protecting the vampire house Emma would have landed a finishing blow. So she just stood behind Liam keeping hold of his waist watching her grandmother's fight. "Give it up Adele!" Contessa roared thrusting herself at the lycan. But Adele back handed her across the field jumping from the circle to the race track throwing Contessa around like a doll. "Going to kill you for what you've done!" Adele grated. "She is a perfectly wonderful female and you hurt her!" The women fought on but then Adele for the upper hand taking the female's head clean off dragging the corpse into the vampire house finding Anya and dropped it at her feet. Gave her cheek a gentle poke then left in the blink of an eye.

It's failing. Conrad thought watching them fight. Once Contessa was dead they'd see him for what he really was. He had to put his plan into motion now!
'Stay calm servant. we will finish them soon.'
"Yes master."
"What did you say?" Jess asked with a frown.
"Nothing. Mind your own business dog!" Conrad snapped stalking back into the castle.

"Is it over? Are we safe?" Emma asked shifting her gaze to Liam's face hoping to see what he was thinking. Though one thought on her mind was, since when was her Mame a Lycan?!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:26 pm
"How repulsing, get this away from me," Anya had loosely crossed her arms as her ladies eagerly took the head away, "And give Conrad's mother a proper burial. Burn her ashes and wait until my husband decides to place them somewhere."

Anya wiped the spot where Adele had touched her. She was finding herself getting more and more agitated by those who were close to Emma. Something wasn't right, her senses were on edge as if she felt someone was ready to attack.

'It must be this child,' Anya placed a hand on her stomach, 'As much as I hate Conrad's actions, I cannot force myself to hate this child. One day i'll forgive him, but it won't be anytime soon.'

"Oscar," Anya called out.

Oscar stepped out of the shadows with a cigarette in his hand, "What is it?"

"Something isn't right," Anya turned to him.

"You're pregnant with a mad man's child," Oscar shrugged, "It wouldn't surprise me if you gave birth to a psychopath."

"Enough of that, i'm talking about the air around us," Anya rubbed her upper arms, "It's like something's changed. I can't help but feel like something isn't..right, like something's off."

"I was starting to feel as if I was the only one," Oscar took a long drag of the cigarette, "The court has changed. Your husband is messing up at every turn, his daughter is more erratic than the norm, and her husband is still a mutt. Then again, she's with child as well."

"My lady, should you drink something?" one of the ladies approached with a bottle of crimson blood.

Anya shook her head as Oscar glared at the girl, "Get that s**t away from her. For all we know that's poison. Come, Anya, we'll hunt for your meal."

Oscar began to escort Anya to the main hall where he opened the front doors. The fresh night air greeted Anya with a wave of nausea. She felt somewhat better, and bitter, before she forced herself to refrain from getting sick.

"Alright, lets go," Anya nodded as she walked along with Oscar.

Liam was worried about Emma's reaction to watching one of her grandmother's be beheaded in front of her. Then again, it was Contessa who was dead. Either way, Liam held Emma's wrist firmly before he looked down at her, "Are you ok, Emma? Lets get you inside.."

He and his pack led her inside where he had her sit down in front of him, "Are you going to get sick again?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:41 pm
Every muscle in Emma's body seemed to relax. He's starting to get me. She thought not letting go of his hands. The smell of her grandmother's blood seemed to calm her yet. . . "Oh god." She pushed passed him to a nearby pot plant and threw up blood. It seemed she was throwing up every drop in her body. Something didn't feel right. Her body shuddered. "Liam. . ." She growled her eyes shifting between their green and ice blue. Her eyes turned to Marcus as if begging one of them to bind her in an Alpha growl. Marcus tried. His soft sky blue eyes shifted to gold as he tried to force her into submission. He frowned. "Liam. It's not working." He hissed in his low gravel like tone. Emma's clawed hand dug into her thigh. The pain calmed her a bit.
"Liam." She whined pushing herself hard against the wall. She looked scared and small. "Help me."

Adele moved sleak through the forest hunting for something clean to eat. She found it easily eating then shifted back into her human form scenting something strange. "Something's not right." She growled moving through the forest.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games