Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki's smile didn't fade with Tony's complaints about the threats to his life. "It is not against you love, I am just realizing that all my doubts about Thor and my mother seem to be for not." Loki assured running a hand through the man's hair as he buried his head against his chest. "You've already faced my mother and Odin though not on the same topic. There is no one else that I know of that would threaten you. If they do I will have their heads." Loki grinned but it was a venomous look. The only ones allowed to threaten Tony had already done so and that was it. Any others would die.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a content hum at the feeling of Loki's long fingers in his hair. Hearing his words, he chuckled, amused by how quickly Loki seemed to be ready jump to his defense. Looking up at him after a moment, he met his eyes. "So you're okay?" He asked softly, hoping that he was feeling better after his earlier anger. He'd seemed to take Frigga's words in stride and come to terms with what had happened.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:40 pm
MDaylus

"I am okay, better than okay." Loki assured. "I am reassured that my mother does indeed love me and still accepts me despite it all." he continued. "Even Thor is not at fault here. I can not blame him." he sighed looking up to the ceiling. "I am sorry that I disappeared like I did. I was just suddenly overwhelmed with everything. I realized he knew and refused to tell me, but Odin forbid him from telling. Forbid him and my mother. Apparently when I was young, before I could remember I still changed back and forth."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened, watching him intently. He smiled slightly when he was sure Loki was being honest and was feeling better about this whole situation. "There is nothing to apologize for.....I did say you could beat up Thor after all. I just wanted to make sure you weren't upset over everything again." He murmured, leaning up to kiss him softly. Moving to nuzzle his neck after he pulled away, he rubbed his back. "Perhaps that means that your other form is just as natural to you as this one....this one is just more of a habit for you." He said softly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:38 pm
MDaylus

Smiling as he saw a smile grace Tony's face once more. "I know you did but that had never truly been my intention. I was however upset at the time but my mother has a way of driving that away. She always seems to know what is wrong." Loki chuckled. He returned the kiss deepening it a bit. "Perhaps it was once and may be again but for now it is still foriegn to me. I am growing accustomed to it but it will take some time. My mother said that I switched to it when I was upset or overtly excited." He had since learned to control himself but he wondered how much of that form disappearing from his life had been Odin's doing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:39 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki’s words "Momma’s boy.” He teased gently. Sighing, he pulled away. “Well I guess it is kind of good that it doesn’t happen like that anymore. You’d really spook some people if we were walking down the street and you randomly turned blue. They’d probably think that they’d gone crazy.” He smiled. “Why don’t we get out of here though. If Steve comes in and sees me here, he’ll have me training for hours.” He said, glancing around as if he expected Steve to pop up at any moment.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki shrugged when Tony called him a momma's boy, while he knew the man was merely teasing him the words themselves had never had an affect on him. He would readily admit that he far favored the company of his mother and sought her when he needed advice. "I suppose so but perhaps if I had continued to grow up with it I would have still learned to control myself and it would not be a source of discomfort." Loki put forth. "Where would you like to go?" Loki questioned stepping forward to wrap his arms around Tony and fulfill any request he had.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“True.” Tony assented. He wasn’t going to debate this. There was good and bad to what had happened, but what was done was done. Sighing as Loki wrapped his arms around him, he shrugged. “The penthouse I suppose? Just nowhere with Steve around. I’m sure he’d itching to get me training again.” He mumbled, making a face. He understood Steve’s point on such things, but he just wasn’t a physically imposing man, he wasn’t fond of pushing the limits of his body, though he often did.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:27 pm
MDaylus

"As you wish then." Loki smiled before summoning his magic and teleporting the two of them back to the penthouse. "Why is it that you avoid training? Surely some of it is good to keep up your skill for fighting your enemies." Loki questioned pulling away from Tony. The god moved towards the kitchen area to get something to drink. "Perhaps if you do not like your captain's form of training you might be open to training with me?" Loki offered.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony clung to Loki when they were teleported out of the room. Getting his bearing much faster than he had the last few times, he slowly headed for the couch as Loki moved to the kitchen. Hearing the question, he gave a little shrug. "I've just never been one to like it I guess. I don't feel the urge to master every type of fighting or make myself try to be at my peak. I figure as long as I'm relatively fit, I'm okay. I'm better off than most guys my age. I can run farther, though maybe not as fast, lift and carry more, and in general I have pretty good endurance. And I know some basic hand to hand combat and self defense, so I'm not useless, as everyone in this tower seems to believe, I'm just not fighter or assassin like they are." He explained, flopping onto the couch and searching for the TV remote. "Plus it's a little late in the game for me to be trying to be ultimate fighter. I'm physically older than all of them with a heart condition and an alcohol addiction, I have a chunk of metal sticking out of my chest, and I'm pretty sure muscle and nerve damage all over, a light training for them makes me feel like I'm about to die. Plus I'm pretty sure all of them are trying to kill me whenever I do show up for training....I've gotten more injuries from them than some of our actual battles. I figure I'm doing good to be where I am now." He added lightly, not seeming to find any of that concerning, and to him it wasn't. It was all just facts of life. Looking over the couch toward Loki, he arched a brow. "Plus I'm lazy. You think your training would help with any of that?"  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened to Tony explain about why he didn't do training. All of the reasoning made sense but it still would be a good idea. “No one has said that you need to master every type of martial arts but learning new techniques from some of the martial arts." Loki assured the man. He was glad to hear the man was near peak for what was considered for his age group. However hearing about the man's ailments including the arc reactor and the shards near his heart. "They are working you too hard then." Loki frowned. He did not like hearing that the others within the building were pushing Tony to and past his limits when training with him, even going as far as injuring him. "It depends on what sort of training we do." Loki teased at first giving a very suggestive look. "However I can assure you I will not push you as they have, it seems as if they do not understand your limits. I would keep a close eye and you may only get a bit winded but you would not feel as if you were going to die." Loki assured once more moving to sit on the couch with Tony drink in hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:35 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at Loki’s initial response, always enjoying any type of suggestiveness from Loki. Shifting to give Loki room but also settle beside him, Tony listened to him and sighed. “But if you’re my training partner, then you’ll end up making me train because I can’t avoid you.” He said lightly, wrinkling his nose. “And I do so love ducking Steve when I can. I’ve gotten rather good at it.” He grinned Looking to Loki for a moment, he gave a little sigh a** he thought. “I suppose we could try though……but I'm not sure it’ll work. You’re stronger and faster than I am…..any actual hit from me will hurt me more than you……I’ve learned that from experience with Thor and even Steve.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:24 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony's grin and sat beside the man when he moved a bit. Nodding when Tony said that he couldn't escape from training with Loki as his training partner. "No you would not, but we would not be training everyday maybe twice a week at most just to keep in shape." loki promised. "Unlike Thor I know how to hold my strength back, the very most you would be in danger of is light bruising. Besides I have the ability to heal you." the god reminded giving Tony a kiss to his cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tilted his head slightly at Loki. Listening, he sighed. "I suppose we can try for a while if you really want to, but I reserve the right to refuse to continue." He said. He wasn't going to give Loki the right to annoy him about such things I definitely if he found training as unappealing as with the others. As he spoke he turned on the TV to a science channel and some mini documentary on space. "And perhaps you should look into training with Steve or Thor at some point as I'm sure I won't offer much improvement for you." He added knowing that though Loki wasn't a 'warrior' he had been raised fighting and training.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that he reserved the right to stop the training whenever he wished. He would not deny the man that but he didn't think they would get that far. "Perhaps, not at the moment though." Loki hummed. He would not risk training with them when Sif and Fandral were still around. Leaning against Tony he rested his head against the man's shoulder watching what had been turned on the television.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games