Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Midnight Lounge (guestbook and chatter thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amethyst_midnight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:10 pm
Helllo biggrin
Just dropping by...btw...for anyone who's eyes linger to my post....Has anyone read the book Gothic Craft by Raven Digitalis? It's actually a really interesting book about paganism and goth style colliding. I'm currently half way through it.
)O(  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:10 am
Amethyst_midnight
Helllo biggrin
Just dropping by...btw...for anyone who's eyes linger to my post....Has anyone read the book Gothic Craft by Raven Digitalis? It's actually a really interesting book about paganism and goth style colliding. I'm currently half way through it.
)O(

Man that book is an insult. He doesn't know his Bauhaus from his Byron, I swear. Goth is not a style. Religion is not something you can stick black lipstick over. It's a gimmick. He's turning religion and subculture into a bloody gimmick in order to appeal to the niche market of disillusioned little darklings who are sick of the "love and light" Llewellyn crap. But it's the same stuff, just with the lights off.

As a goth and a dedicated Pagan, that book really annoyed me. I was interested at first, but he just spends most of his time talking about clothes (as if that was what the gothic subculture was about) and then adds some generic Neo-Paganism into it. Seriously, it's not going to tell you anything about goth, and other authors teach the same stuff better. There's really no point in reading it. Really, it's worse than Konstantinos, just because there's so little content there. And we all know how much I dislike Konstantinos.

I've come to be rather disillusioned with anyone calling themselves "Raven". Just generally, it doesn't end well.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Amara Verdandi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:16 am
Hello everyone, long time no see. Sorry I've been absent. Life can be a pain. I'll try to post more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:10 am
Ouch. Sunburn.  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:26 pm
How is everyone?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:57 pm
Sanguina Cruenta
Amethyst_midnight
Helllo biggrin
)O(

Man that book is an insult. He doesn't know his Bauhaus from his Byron, I swear. Goth is not a style. Religion is not something you can stick black lipstick over. It's a gimmick. He's turning religion and subculture into a bloody gimmick in order to appeal to the niche market of disillusioned little darklings who are sick of the "love and light" Llewellyn crap. But it's the same stuff, just with the lights off.

As a goth and a dedicated Pagan, that book really annoyed me. I was interested at first, but he just spends most of his time talking about clothes (as if that was what the gothic subculture was about) and then adds some generic Neo-Paganism into it. Seriously, it's not going to tell you anything about goth, and other authors teach the same stuff better. There's really no point in reading it. Really, it's worse than Konstantinos, just because there's so little content there. And we all know how much I dislike Konstantinos.

I've come to be rather disillusioned with anyone calling themselves "Raven". Just generally, it doesn't end well.

*is rather uncomfotable*  

Venra Axel Prey

Wealthy Werewolf

HorsesOfTheNight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:06 pm
*wanders in* Hello everyone!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:15 am
RavenxXxPyre
Sanguina Cruenta
Amethyst_midnight
Helllo biggrin
)O(

*is rather uncomfotable*

*cackle* Nah, people online are fine. It's the published authors and Big Name Pagans I was referring to wink  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

surukio

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:19 pm
just popping in to say hi  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:13 am
Sanguina Cruenta
RavenxXxPyre
Sanguina Cruenta
Amethyst_midnight
Helllo biggrin
)O(

*is rather uncomfotable*

*cackle* Nah, people online are fine. It's the published authors and Big Name Pagans I was referring to wink

-Chuckles-  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:06 pm
Zorn, Zorn, Zorn, Zorn, Zorn...!

I'ma om nom nom your face. o.o

... Blut, Blut, Blut, Blut, Blut!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:06 am
Hello~ heart  

citrusrose

-Vampire_of_Nyx-

Toxic Nymph

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:59 pm
To protect the world from devistation
To unite all people with in our nation
to denounce the evils of truth and love
to extend our reach to the stars above
jessie
james
team rocket blast off at the speed of light surrender now or prepare to fight
Meowth thats right
WWWWAAAABBBBAAAAFFEEETTTT  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:04 pm
-Vampire_of_Nyx-
jessie
james
Meowth thats right

Reminds me of this  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

-Vampire_of_Nyx-

Toxic Nymph

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:54 pm
Esiris
-Vampire_of_Nyx-
jessie
james
Meowth thats right

Reminds me of this

XD i had to watch that with out sound. i would be like wtf without the title xD  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games