Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:23 pm
Lucia was doing that listening thing again. Where she'd search his face and know exactly what was wrong. "Don't worry ammore, We can have the peaceful setting at bedtime too." She smiled getting up first to get them both a towel. She wrapped it around her body then held out his for him with a caring smile her eyes still doing the listening thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Francis took the towel and stepped out, wrapping it around him and taking her hand, half-dragging her back into their room. "I know we weel, darleeng. Your grandparents, 'ow long are zey staying?" Not that they were a bother, he just didn't want to be a bother to them either. They probably had things they needed to do, too.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:14 pm
Lucia took his hand too following him best she could. "Well, I'm not sure, all they do is host parties now they're retired. But if you want we could ask them." She said as she let go of his hand and rummaged through a black wooden box and smiled pulling out a green bracelet with a bell charm and a cup charm. She returned to him and put it on his wrist. It fit perfectly. She smiled brightly up at him a light blush on her cheeks. "Ti amo."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:20 pm
Francis saw the bracelet placed around his wrist after he felt it. It was beautiful, despite its age. "Merci, mon amour." He dressed himself in his usual nightwear and stepped back over to her, kissing her lips softly. "I 'ave zat special zhing for you, but I want to make eet truly special. Then he knelt on one knee and took her hand, kissing it gently before looking up at her with earnest and loving eyes. "Lucy, I 'aven't known you for too long but we've been togezher since time began." He paused, to see her reaction. "And zhere ees somezhing I 'ave to ask."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:27 pm
Lucia blushed hard. Her lip in her mouth. She nodded and smiled more her free hand cupped his cheek. "Ask me anything Mi amoore." She purred still in her towel since she hadn't had time to get dressed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:31 pm
Francis took a deep breath then, smiling up at her. "Weel you marry me, and be mine for all eternity?" He had no idea what he was getting himself into, for her or for him, but he liked it.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:35 pm
Lucia smiled more her eyes glowing. "Si!" She cried going down to his level and hugging him. "Si!" She lifted his hand. "This bracelet, I made for the one I wanted to marry, I didn't know who it was, until now." She pressed a kiss to his lips. "I love you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:38 pm
Whilst still with her hand, he slid the engagement ring from his pocket and onto her ring finger. "I love you too." Then he kissed her lips deeply, standing her up and holding her close. "You should get dressed, unless you want zem to see you in your towel." He added with a wink. The two would be found at the closed door, eavesdropping on their conversation.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:43 pm
Lucia blushed hard and kissed him back holding him tight listening to his pulse thump in his neck. "Yeah, pajama's would be nice." She smiled and moved to her side of the bed pulling on her pajama's and her underwear. She returned to his side once finished and tugged him to the door opening it up. "Hello you two." She purred with a grin.

"Oh! Um. . ." Her Nona began. "We just were coming to say dinner is ready." Lucia arched a brow giving them that look that said 'yeah. . . right'  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:47 pm
Francis grinned and watched the two of them bicker a little. "Deenner sounds wonderful, ma'am." Then he stepped behind Lucy, one hand around her waist. "Eet's fine eef zhey 'eard what went on, right darleeng~?" After all, it wasn't a secret any longer.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:54 pm
Lucia nodded molding herself against his side. Her grandparents smiled at them. "We've known that you'd propose. We didn't know it would be so soon but we figured it would happen. Come, we've made ravioli with satay marinated chicken." Her grandfather purred guiding them to the table.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:00 pm
"Mm~ Smells wonderful." Francis noted, walking alongside Lucy to the dining room behind the soon-to-be in laws. He knew this had made her day, no, her month probably. As long as he knew she was happy, everything else would fall into place. Always.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:06 pm
Lucia took in a deep breath. This was perfect. The dinner was lovely, she'd moved her chair close to Francis', and when it came time, she opened her presents. She hesitated a few times but then she grew more confident in the presents. Most were gift vouchers to replace the items that had been incinerated by the fire. Some were sheet music, others were china for their apartment. One, one went so bold as to give her a baby bonnet and booties. "Yeah, Margret thinks that you're pregnant." Her grandmother admitted. "But I know you're not." Her smokey grey eyes had that knowing look. "This one from us is a new corset."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:16 am
Francis watched in content as she opened her presents, one arm protectively around her shoulders. "Zhese are wonderful, aren't xey?" He asked, kissing her cheek before the booties and bonnet were opened. "I love you, mon amour."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:54 am
Lucia blushed more and bit her lip again. Always when embarrassed. "Ti amo." She whispered and turned to kiss his cheek in return.

"One left little flower." Her grandfather commented pushing a book sized one toward her. She opened it and smiled. A photo album of her family. That's right, Francis didn't know she wasn't an only child. Though, she hadn't heard from her two older brothers since. . . since her older brother Len came out. Good times that was. Maybe she'd track them down and call them, ask them to visit, maybe. She wasn't sure. She'd have to think about it. Len was pretty hot headed.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games