Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:11 pm
It had been a couple of days since Darts had tasted that sweet, sweet ambrosia known as coffee, and he wasn't doing the hottest. He was irritable, and the Distortion World was screaming at him to come back home. Furiously ignoring the summonings, he was in his room packing, rummaging together a bag of spare clothes (shirt and pants, his jacket had to be showered) and various other things (kunai, any spare money he hadn't already gambled away.) in order to prepare for the journey he was heading out on. "Hmm..." Darts says out loud, tapping his chin. "I feel like I'm missing something."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:18 pm
Sub was down in his office, going over some plans for future missions. It had been quiet around the place lately so he decided to get some paperwork down in the mean time, that is until someone provided something more interesting for him to focus on.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:56 pm
➽ T h e N a m e I s ➽ є ◦ Ѵ ◦ ₳ ₮ ◦ ₳ ◦ ₦ ◦ ₦ ◦ є ◦ Я ● !

♚ T h e R o o k i e

D o n ' t → D I E ← O k a y ?
▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧

User Image

▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧

After had leaving her hometown from the train station, Eva had much to look forward to. Not long ago, she was recruited as a member in Team Snagem, after successfully snatching a Totodile, then trading it for a Torchick. But just being able to do the deed alone was enough to get her in. Looking out the window while holding her sleeping Torchick in her lap, she is reminded of her home.

Her mother must be worrying about her, as well as being proud. For her own daughter to be out in the world like she once was; that's how her mother and father met actually. Eva turned her gaze away from the window view and down to her Pokémon. With a faint smile, she patted gentle on top of her Torchick's head to wake him up, just in time to hear the announcer speak out the next station coming up. Luckily for Eva it was the station she had to get off on.

Just as the train began to slow down, Eva started preparing her things, and getting ready to step off the Train shuttle. Once the train came to a full halt, Eva held her backpack on one shoulder and her torchick in her arms. Then, she decided to dismiss herself off the train and onto the platform, which showed signs of where her next destination will take her. From there, she made her way to the headquarters of her new team. Seeing a few members talking about, she approaches them with a faint smile. "H-Hello..." Eva started a bit shy at first.

((sorry if my post is inadequate))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:17 pm
Chaos, who had his eyes glued to the television screen in the main lobby, barely noticed the newcomer enter headquarters. The Blaziken at his side noticed, however, and waved at the girl with a happy expression on its face... if that's even possible for a Blaziken.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:01 pm
As soon as Sub had entered the main area of HQ he had spotted a new face in their midst. He had shot her a smile and a wave upon noticing her and then spoke. "Hello there and welcome. I hope you found the place alright. I'm Sub, the leader here. If you need anything just ask." He told Eva. Sub would then turn to face a more familiar, and lazier, member sitting on the couch. "You've been gone for how long and this is all you do?" He said, nudging Chaos.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:05 pm
"After spending several hours a day putting my team through hell for training, you bet it is. Downtime is important," Chaos retorted turning his attention to Sub for the exact amount of time needed to run his mouth.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:47 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Quote:

SubonicXP
Quote:

♚ T h e R o o k i e

When greeted at first by a Blaziken; Eva was at a lost for a moment, firstly confused by what she just witnessed, and secondly amazed that it was a Blaziken. Wirily, Eva raised her right hand to the Pokémon and waved back before approaching the small group. There, Her Torchick let out a cute yawn before he began to open his eyes.

Eva smiled down to her Pokémon before looking back to the other two. Eva was still amazed that she was in sight of a blaziken. This was the first she has ever seen one. Keep in mind; her town is small and not much big shot pokemon come through. "Um...Well, are we assigned rooms here?....I'm new to all of this so; I'm not sure what i'm suppose to do." Eva admitted with embarrassment creeping over her.

in the mean time of waiting for a reply, her Torchick cooed at Eva, nuzzling his head under her chest, as if attempts to hug her. Eva smiled back down to her pokemon, remembering the day she received the egg through he trade. Even hatching him, and raising him; those were the better days....Eva slightly shook her head before looking up to see if they had answered her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:05 pm
"Yep! Over yonder." Sub said as he pointed off towards a hallway which connected to the room they were currently in, the main area. "Just find an unoccupied room and make it your own." Sub said to Eva. "Excuses." Sub scoffed at Chaos.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:28 pm
Chaos shrugged at Sub and returned to watching the Pokeathlon on the TV. "If you say so," he retorted sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:25 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Quote:

SubonicXP
Quote:

♚ T h e R o o k i e

It would appear that the two were busy and she was merely in their way. Bowing her head in thanks to the information he had bestowed upon her, she then gave off a shrug before continuing down. Eva gave off one last glance to the Blaziken before heading down the hall and into the district in which rooms are held.

Though she was new to the area, she was hoping for a tour of the place, while lost in thought, she didn't realize that she had past the dorms and into more hallways that seemed endless. Eva was still deep in thought until she realized that she was going in a circle.

Slowly stopping herself to look around, there was nothing but doors far apart from one another, and more hallways than ways to get out. Eva turned her head to the different directions to take and yet...She found no answer as to finding a room for herself. "Rats! I did it again huh Ivon..." She smiled down to her Pokémon as he cooed back up at her.

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:37 pm
Chaos nudged at Warbringer as the newcomer wandered off. Suspecting his intent, she rose from her seat and turned to follow her.

She kept quiet as she followed the newcomer's erratic path, but spoke up when she admitted defeat. "Excuse me," she called out in the human language, with a calm feminine voice. "Do you need help?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:59 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Quote:

SubonicXP
Quote:

♚ T h e R o o k i e

Just when she was about to wonder off in a hopeless attempt to find her way back, a calm voice suddenly spoke out from behind. "Eep!" Eva jumped and just as quickly turned to the voice.

Eva lightly blushed as the other must have heard her little cry, and looked away. This place is full of surprises and even this was speaking in the human tongue. What's next, we secretly work for team rocket...Highly unlikely!

Her Torchick cooed with concern then nudge Eva in order to keep her going. The young lass smiled down to her Pokémon before looking back up to the other. "Uh...Yes.....Yes I do.." she replied her voice lowering till she fell silent, admitting her defeat. Eva is known for her loss sense of direction.

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:25 pm
The Blaziken couldn't smile - her beak was inflexible like that - but she gave the human an understanding look "Were you looking for the dormitory?" she asked calmly. "Or somewhere else?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:33 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Quote:

SubonicXP
Quote:

♚ T h e R o o k i e

Eva looked back to the Pokémon and just stared for the longest time at her. The Blaziken from before? So...She wasn't imagining things when it showed human behavior...Or was that another Blaziken?

Her head began to spin, hurting in a way as if a headache was brewing. This was already all to much for Eva to comprehend. Especially with the fact that it can speak in human tongue. Perhaps she could teach Ivon; her Torchick to do the same.

"Um.. Yes...The Dorms...I'd like to settle in if possible..." She was unsure if she should reply at all, but low and behold, she doesn't think of herself so highly as to reject the off as to talk to a pokemon! This must be like the rumours of the famous meowth in team rocket.

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:47 pm
The Blaziken nodded and turned away. "They're back this way. You kind of passed them by on you way through. Just pick a door, and if it has a key taped to the back of it, it's unoccupied." Warbringer didn't mention that this was the way the old base was run, but she saw no reason why things would have changed.

"My name is Warbringer, by the way. What's yours?" she asked as she walked ahead, expecting the human to follow her.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games