Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:21 pm
Alyson started and fell off the couch with a yelp of alarm. "Jesus Christ!" she hissed out, holding her chest as her heart raced. "Don't you have the decency to announce your presence in a way that doesn't include sneaking up on people?!" she all but shouted at Ryan. "You nearly gave me a heart attack!" And now her backside hurt from falling off the couch, but the adrenaline kept her from noticing that just yet. "God dammit . . ." she muttered crossly as she tried to calm down. "Sheesh!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:01 pm
Conrad tenderly lifted Alyson off the floor and into his arms, protectively. "She is right Ryan. I thought we agreed you'd knock first."

"No time!" Ryan said. "The Chloroform will wear off soon and I need to explain."

"Chloroform? Ryan did you kidnap a witch?" Conrad asked exasperated.

"Of course not." Ryan said puzzled. "I kidnapped her sister."

"Ryan!!!" Conrad hissed. "Why would she be willing to help us if you've gone and kidnapped her sister?!"

Ryan sighed. "She's from a coven that only responds to this kind of thing. Trust me. I know what I'm doing. Now. I need to explain." Conrad rubbed his temples, feeling a headache coming on. But he waved his brother on to continue. Ryan went on the explain that the coven he'd taken the little girl from were well versed in ghosts and Phantoms and once negotiations were opened up he was positive that they'd help Alyson.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:06 am
Alyson pinched the bridge of her nose and took a deep breath in and then let it out after a slow count of three. "Where is this person you kidnapped?" she asked, before phasing through Conrad's arms and going to stand on her own. She had been sure to use her powers to make herself light so that she was floating less than a centimeter above the ground. If they were going to have guests, she would be sure to be a good hostess. And that meant she couldn't just laze around, despite having a very good reason to do so.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:26 am
Conrad sighed and stood up. "Yes. Who is she?"

Ryan sighed. "She's the sister of a witch who has a LOT of experience with Ghosts and Phantoms. So she'd very qualified to look you over and see if there is a reason why you haven't recovered yet. For a fee. but that's okay. You need your Bride in top shape."

Conrad pouted a little. "I'll only pay if Alyson wants to talk to this person." He hurrumphed.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:48 am
Alyson sighed, and pinched the bridge of her nose. "That's all well and good, I want to get better as quickly as I can, but where is this girl you've kidnapped? I get the feeling you've brought her here, so I might as well play the part of a good hostess and make her feel welcome. Now where is she?" she asked, glaring a bit at Ryan. Really? Kidnapping? Sure he had said it was necessary, but she was really wondering if he had explored all of his options.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:53 pm
Ryan sighed. "Well, yes. . ." He admitted. "I did. . .I'll show you where she is." He pouted.

Conrad frowned and helped Alyson up, he wanted her to walk but at the same time, if she needed to be carried, he'd be happy to carry her to wherever it is Ryan was going to take them.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:19 pm
Alyson sighed and then smiled a little at Conrad. "I'm gonna . . . use my powers for now. I can't exactly be a good hostess if I'm crippled, now can I?" she said, before following after Ryan, looking like she was walking just fine, but it was really her powers allowing her body to be lighter than normal.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:31 pm
Conrad followed close by Alyson. "I'll be right here if you need me." He whispered in her ear. He so wanted to stroke her arm or her behind, but he figured that would not go down well with his Bride. And he liked his hands where they were.

"Let me go!" A shrill cry sounded from the butlers pantry. "My sister will be very cross if you don't let me go!"

Ryan smirked. "Oh shush, we know this is normal. We just want her help."

The girl stopped screaming and frowned. "Help?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "You could have asked me to go with you then! Or asked for my help instead. I'm a witch too you know!"

"Yes but you don't have the skill that's needed." Ryan replied. "Unless you've recently learned how to fix a botched Phantom spell."

The girl smirked. "Of course I do!" She replied. "Stupid.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:38 pm
Alyson rubbed her head, exasperated. "You put her in the pantry? Cause that's sooo non-threatening and hospitable." she grumbled before she picked up on the conversation. She stepped forward towards the girl. "Hello, my name's Alyson Swanridge. What's your name?" she asked conversationally, holding out her hand for a polite handshake. Niceties first, the Phantom problem second.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:43 pm
The witch eyed the new comer, frowning. "Clara." She replied. "Are you the one?" She asked. "Wow. . .Yeah. . .I can't help. . .But I know my sister can. Hey Can I call her so she can come over?"

Ryan frowned. "How do I know she won't mutter a spell and whisk you back without helping us?" He asked.

Clara frowned. "Because I can tell her you're smokin' rich and willing to pay anything." She replied. "My sister is unmated, so she's motivated by greed."

Conrad snorted. "Helpful."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:09 pm
Alyson rolled her eyes, "Ryan, you best be kind to our guest since you brought her here. Conrad, you're also a host, so please be polite." she said, even as she dropped her hand. She then looked at Clara. "It's nice to meet you Clara, of course you can call your sister. Would you like something to eat in the meantime? There's plenty of food in the fridge and I can whip something up if you would like." she said, bound and determined to be a good hostess.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:39 pm
Clara nodded. "Food sounds really good right now." She smiled and stood up.

Conrad managed a small smile but was wary of the girl. She was a witch. He didn't want to risk something bad happening.

Ryan just rolled his eyes and left the room to call the witch he hoped to attract to the house.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:28 pm
Alyson smiled. "Wonderful, what would you like to eat?" she asked, leading the girl into the kitchen. "I've yet to really look through all the food Conrad bought, so I'm not quite sure what we have right now. There is quite a lot of food though." she said, laughing a bit. She didn't particularly trust Clara, nor was she fully trusting of her sister and in fact, was a bit anxious about another witch coming here, even if it was to 'help' her. But Ryan had brought her to her house, and didn't seem like he'd be giving her up until he got some sort of deal out of the sister witch, so she'd be a good host. And maybe there'd be less likelihood of a double-cross if she treated Clara well. After all, 'you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar' and all those other sayings.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:14 am
Conrad had left to follow Ally after a quick bicker with Ryan about Ally not liking unexpected house guests. This was so like him! Doing things without asking! "I have some shaved ham? And some salad?" He suggested.

Clara, on the other hand, was already making herself at home, opening cupboards and the fridge freezers and pulling out what she needed. "I'm good, I could make you a sandwich? Don't worry, I won't poison it. my ham and cheese sandwich."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:23 am
Alyson blinked. "Er . . . well . . . I was thinking that I would make the food, since it is my house and you're the house guest . . . er . . . however unwillingly." she said, rather awkwardly before she hastily backtracked, trying her best to be polite and accommodating. "But if you want to make yourself a sandwich, please, go ahead!" she said, obviously flustered. She hadn't had a guest in her house since . . . the day before she died . . . Oh sure, there was Conrad, but she had never considered him a 'guest', and the dance instructor, but that had been more of a business meeting . . . Ryan and his wife had rather . . . barged in so . . . she wasn't quite sure what to do anymore, especially with how times had changed . . . "Can . . . can I get you something to drink?" she asked, feeling a bit like a fish out of water, not certain of what to do anymore. One thing was for sure, she'd be sure to let Ryan know exactly what she thought about him bringing over uninvited guests. Namely: Never do it again.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff