Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:56 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara smiled when he emerged from changing and opened the beach bag for him to drop his cloths into. “ It’s fine, I was looking for a good place to put our stuff.” she said then laughed at his reminder “ There is that, guess we should get used to sensoring ourselves around children.” She said as they approached a decent spot and she slowed to set down the beach bag. She reached inside and pulled out what looked to be a towel…until she unfolded it, and unfolded it and unfolded it. Finally it was about the size of a king sized sheet made of soft towel material and she spread it out over the sand.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:01 pm
User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven hugged her close, returning the kiss with a soft one on her nose, and a sweet smile. "I know. It's gonna be hell without ya though." He thought, already bracing himself for the torture to come that night. They'd both found their mates and could not being with them on the night that their instinct called to them most. They would follow insanity to hell and back, he'd seen males all but flay themselves for escape before. How would Kade and him hold up in there. The thought of her leaving him caused an deep ache in his chest.

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Why must you always leave me...

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:25 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja blushed a tiny bit and snuggled against him. "I know. I don't want to go." She admitted. "I really don't, but I made a promise to my friend I'd keep her safe. and I don't like to break promises." She sighed softly and cuddled him.

Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade smiled a little and watched her do this helping her when the shock wore off then put their things on it and kissed her again. "Why did you bring a big blanket?" He asked chuckling. "People are around we can't roll on it." He added in a low whisper.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:32 pm
User Image

"Aye, I know." Daven said softly as he lounged with her. "Just give me fair warning before you plan to leave this time. I'd like the chance for at least a kiss goodbye for once." he smirked at her, nipping at her collar gently.

[ooc; Why must you always leave me...

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

(off for the night sorry. if she needs to leave tonight i left it open ended for it)  

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:41 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She laughed softly and shook her head “ I wanted something big enough we could both lay on it, and put our stuff on it. Besides if it starts raining we can both wrap up in it, while we wait for the rain to pass over” She said making it sound entirely innocent of course. When she’d smoothed out the beach blanket she reached down and pulled the cover dress over her head and tossed it onto the blanket. Then slid off her flip flops, “ Bet you I’ll get there before you” She grinned then took off at a run before he could second guess it. She made it down to the water and dove in, staying under an extreme amount of time before surfacing quiet a distance from shore.

((top will disappear in the next post or the next))

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:55 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett was reading an article about some fashion trend that didn’t entirely make sense to her, but apparently it was something she needed to be somewhat aware of according to the magazine. She’d been able to smell the cleaner version of Adrien when she’d entered the room and sat down. “ Aye, needed a little walk, besides I wanted some candy” She turned her head then to look at him, he certainly looked as if he felt better, and less like a train wreck. “ Ye look like yer feelin better. Been lookin’ like ye were layin at death’s door” She said as she licked the lollipop again though her gaze was focused on him.

She closed the magazine and laid it over the bear’s arm, as she pushed to her feet and moved over closer to him. She scented him cautiously, but she found no trace of the poison left, nor the sweat although that wasn’t nearly as appalling as the poison had been. When he passed the preliminary test she moved closer, so close that her chest could almost brush against him. She pulled the Lollipop away from her lips as she lifted herself up on tip toe sniffing at his neck, again no trace of the poison, just the faint scent of strawberry from her candy and she playfully, sensually nipped his neck. Her empty hand then moved up to lay across his cheek, his flesh was warm but no more than it should have been. “An ta me at least ye be feelin’ better. Ye do nae smell like poison anymore, s’pose that ye be right, it’s run it’s course. “

She gave him a wicked grin as she tilted her head to listen to the rain as she licked the lollipop again, her gaze meeting his, teasingly. “ Twas getting very lonely up here, now what was this talk about making it up to me?” She asked shifting her weight onto one foot and cocking one hip to the side as she again blatantly checked him out just as she had back at the club in NOLA.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: He's asleep and I'm going stir crazy
OOC: New Outfit

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:14 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja nodded softly and pressed a softly kiss to his cheek. "Lets not talk of such things. I have a few days with you." She said and kissed him. "I'll stay today and tomorrow but go before the night of the full moon starts. I'll see my mother about my fertility, Then after the full moon I'll come back and tell you okay?" She said snuggling him giggling a bit.

Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade smiled a little and followed her. He let her rush off following at a light jog then waded into the water. The noise of children playing and screaming didn't bother him. Alarm flared through him at her unsurfacing but then remembered she was part Sirenae that they thrive in the water. So he relaxed a little and waited for her to surface so he to hold her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:22 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

When Clara finally did surface she tossed her hair out of her face and looked around, treading water with ease since she couldn’t touch bottom where she was and tried to figure out where Kade was. She spotted him closer to shore and made her way back towards him. When she could put her feet on bottom she began walking towards him. A large wave pushed past her, then receded back into the ocean. She felt the slide of something along her skin and reached, but couldn’t catch the colorful top as it slipped away and she gasped wrapping her arms over her chest.

Wearing
Thoughts:
[  

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:27 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade's eyes lit up when he saw her surface and began to move closer to her, he noted she was doing the same, until a wave robbed her of her top. His face and neck turned red and he dashed to her best he could in the water. "Hold me." He said pulling her into his arms. His eyes scanned around noticing the top a bit too far for him to just move and grab. Damn. But, it gave him an excuse to hold her flush against him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:40 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara laughed softly as his reddened face and his expression then obediently wrapped her arms around him pressing herself against him, so that no one else could see. ” Um Kade, this is not going to help me get my top back. Let me wade back into the water nobody will be able to see then. “ She said on a laugh and turned her head trying to look for the top. “ Do you see it anywhere?”

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:44 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade gave a little aroused growl and nuzzled her hair knowing she'd feel his little um. . . happy time. So looked back up and smirked. "Yeah I can see it." He said. "We'll go a bit deeper until the water covers you and we'll go get it." He said his hands moving down to cup her behind. "Though I really like this." He admitted with a chuckle. But then he frowned. Those guys from earlier had just gotten into the water. No way was he going to let them see his woman so vulnerable. No way.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:01 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara grinned at his growl and pressed herself a little closer to him, it didn’t bother her that he was aroused by the situation if anything it lessened the tension she felt about it. “ We should probably hurry before another wave comes in and takes it out further” She said watching his expression turn from entertained to a frown and she looked up to see the men that had just entered the water. She wasn’t sure what that was about but she turned her head looking for the top.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:12 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade lifted her up a little and waded them closer to the top seeing it not to far away, once it got to the point that it was to his chest he let her down knowing the water would cover her. "Lets go get it leanen." He whispered in her ear. Though he liked the thought of snuggling her against him like this other people were around, he wasn't one to share a view of perfection.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:19 pm
User Image

Daven sat upright abruptly, stretching his arms over his head. His gaze fell to his little mate with a smile. "As much as I'd love to lounge with you all day like this, we should probably do something a little more productive," he winked "and less reproductive". He ruffled her hair a bit playfully before jumping out of bed to avoid any retaliation of the jostle. Giving her more than an eyeful, as he hadn't allowed her to cover herself for bed since their first mating and was thrilled to not have to do the same anymore.

[ooc; Playful mood.

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:22 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She slipped away from him and towards her top when he released her and she grinned back at him “ Just wanted an excuse to keep me close? She asked teasingly as she put the top back on fastening it securely this time so it couldn’t be dragged off again. The then checked the bottoms to ensure they were as they were meant to be. “ There, Decent again. So whats the problem with those guys?” She asked motioning to the men that had just entered the water.

Wearing
Thoughts:

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games