Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:24 am
User Image
asonorenos

'Just because I love you, doesn't mean I have to set you free, right?'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A wave of relief cave over Jason when Sela seemed content with the toy he had gotten her. "Yup, got it just for you." He chuckled lightly when she began to poke at it before turning towards Lillian. Standing up, he scratched the back of his head happily, "Yeah, I'm glad too." Man, he would rather hang out with Lillian and Sela than some random blind date. Especially in this rain! He smiled when she gestured towards Sela and her new toy, happy that she liked it. He almost said 'aww' when he noticed that she came to his side, silently asking to be carried. He couldn't say no to that. So, with Sela now in his arms, he followed after Lillian to the restaurant. As they walked, it was kinda easy to come up with an answer for Lillian's question. "I've been good. Nothing really major has happened since then. The only notable thing I did was that I got a puppy." Of course, Rina being in the hospital for a bit was definitely a major thing to him, he just didn't want to mention it. Basically everything that's been happening to Rina has been major, but he just doesn't want to talk about it because he'll go off on a tangent about her.

He was about to ask what's been going on with Lillian, when he felt his phone buzz. Oh, not now! But what if it's Rina or something? He pulled it out with one arm and checked what the text was. A blind date change? Mai? Soleil Park, in this rain? No way! It's not because he doesn't want to meet Mai, he just doesn't think that a date in the park is a good idea today. The rain looks like it'll get even harder later, and he's with Lillian and Sela right now; so he's busy! Shoving it back into his pocket, he asked his question. "How have things been with you Lillian?" He wanted to specifically ask about the cuts, but he didn't want to with Sela here. Still, he truly wanted to know how she was. He was kinda worried for her. "You too, how have you been doing Sela?" He asked the child in his arms. The little kid's in the middle of all of this, and he hopes she's doing alright too.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outting )
Mood ( Happy & A Little Worried )
Money ( $870 )
With ( Lillian & Sela )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

Lady Illusia

[quote"whiters4"]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageLillian&Sela+Jacket

Lillian listened as he told her nothing had gone on since she left. She was glad Ty hadn’t tried to hunt him down or anything but after seeing the way he looked now...Lillian bit into her cheek to prevent any outward sign of emotion. It was incredibly hard to see him that way. What made it so much harder was that she was the reason for it. She caused him to hurt so much that he stopped caring about all the things that he used too and she felt extreme guilt for it. It hadn’t been a lie when she told him she was a disease to him. If they had never been together in the first place, all those years ago, he’d be so happy right now. He could have a proper family instead of the broken one he was given. A wave of depression washed over her for a few fleeting seconds before she tried to brush it off and continue on her conversation with Jason. Until Sela cut in before she could even start.

“You got a puppy?!” she asked excitedly. She didn’t have a pet, anymore. Her mommy didn’t have one, and her daddy never really let her play with his. She got to more after he first got it, but it still wasn’t as much as she would have liked. “My daddy has a...a…” she trailed off as her brows came together trying to remember. What did he call that thing again? “Oh! A ferret, named Bach. What’s your puppy’s name?” That was the first time Lillian was hearing of Ty owning a pet, then again, when she went to see him she didn’t stick around that long to really look around his house. But it was a weird thought, she knew how animals reacted around him. Animals did almost the same thing around her. Just because she was civil and friendly towards people, and animals, they knew what she really was and were always on guard; or scared. That was really the only reason they didn’t own a pet, because they couldn’t. If she were still half human, maybe, but now it would be impossible. They’d have Kujo living with them at all times if they had one.

Finally coming into the hotel’s restaurant, Lillian briefly consulted with the hostess on staff and grabbed a small box of crayons and one of the kids menus for Sela before directing them to an empty table. They usually had a lunch buffet going on, so it was serve yourself. It was only during breakfast and dinner that they had menus and waiters taking orders. Which was the opposite of most hotels that had breakfast as the only buffet. But Lillian had discussed it with the staff before she left to try and implement something a little different. From what she had heard, it had been largely successful. It was the idea that, most people were on vacation, they didn’t want to have to spend all their time sitting around waiting to eat, especially in the afternoon where more things were open and available to do. So, patrons could come in, quickly serve themselves, maybe discuss what they wanted to do for the day and then leave. They didn’t have to wait to have their lunch cooked and then brought out to them. To Lillian, breakfast and dinner were the two meals that were intimate. You sat down with your family, got ready for the day and got ready for the night. You talked about your day, or the excitement of what you could do for the day; it wasn’t about rushing around and trying to see everything at once. It was a grace period so to speak.

Heiress Of Life

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:43 pm
User Image
asonorenos

Jason was prepared to listen to what Lillian was about to say, before Sela piped up excitedly. "Oh, a ferret? I've never met anyone with a ferret as a pet. My puppy's name is Spark. He's a little white German Shepherd." He said, still with a smile. Honestly, Sela really is adorable; she gets so excited! Ah, he wishes Rina was younger again. She was just like this. He also wishes he could babysit Sela, it'd be nice to spend more time with her. As they continued to walk towards the restaurant, he awed at how fancy the place was. Man, it must take a lot to work here, no wonder she needs a babysitter a lot. As they made it into the restaurant, he was surprised at the buffet. He's used to ordering and having to wait, so this is nice! "Ah, Sela, there's so much food! What should I get?" He asked her, not minding if she suggested macaroni and cheese or some kids meal.

After being directed to their table, he set Sela down in her own seat, and sat down himself. The smell of the food was great, and he was a little excited to get some grub. He was still a little worried about the question he had asked Lillian earlier; she still hadn't answered. "So, I assume everything's going alright with you, Lillian?" He asked, a tiny shred of uncertainty in his voice. It still made him feel guilty that he was the reason why this was happening. Is it selfish for him to be happy that they met? If they hadn't, they'd probably be happy and OK. He sighed mentally, but made sure he still had a smile on his face. He shouldn't think of saddening things right now! He should be happy that he can talk to them and be able to spend time with them! Yeah!

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outting )
Mood ( Happy & A Little Worried )
Money ( $870 )
With ( Lillian & Sela )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

Lady Illusia

[quote"whiters4"]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

A white dog? That seemed silly to the toddler, who giggled in response. And the name Spark for something white seemed equally as silly. But she gasped excitedly when an idea popped into her head. “You should come over to my daddy’s house! We can have Bach and Spark play together!” she suggested with a bright smile. She didn’t know what had happened, and that Jason had been directly involved. To her, everything between Jason and her mommy had been the same. Lillian, however, stiffened at the suggestion made. To even have that thought was a terrible idea. Ty would, more than likely, be able to tell who he was by scent. Actually, she had told him exactly who she slept with so the moment he heard Sela say Jason’s name, he’d know. Very bad idea. The toddler, undeterred by her suggestion, looked around at all the food that was spread out at the buffet line. The air smelled so good! “Cupcakes!” she replied emphatically. Cupcakes were yummy and she liked them, so why not eat them with Jason?

Lillian looked up as she was addressed again, Sela finally having gone quiet as she was set in her seat and given the crayons and paper to color on. The blonde smiled up at him and nodded. “Oh yeah, everything’s fine. My ex and I are officially over, he suggested the ever popular phrase: ‘Let’s just be friends.’ But, I’m alright. I’m just glad to be back with my daughter,” she replied as she motioned towards Sela with a brief nod of her head. “And to be home. I missed my bed!” That part couldn’t be helped. She hadn’t been allowed to sleep for two weeks. Adjusting the collar on her shirt, making sure to once again hide the bruise around her neck, she gave him a much more genuine smile before turning her attention to Sela. “Sela, stay right here and mommy will go get you a plate of food alright?” she said as she stretched a hand out to get the toddler’s attention. “Okay mommy,” she replied as she looked up for a moment and then went back to coloring. She motioned for Jason to follow her as she got up. This was a lunch after all, they needed to eat! “I did recently get back into playing the piano and I’m starting a remodel on the house, so I do have that going on,” she continued as she grabbed a plate and began putting food on it for Sela. She’d get hers after her daughter had her food.

Heiress Of Life

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:10 pm
User Image
asonorenos

Jason was a bit confused as Sela started giggling when he mentioned Spark. Did she find it funny or something? He smiled until she suggested that he actually go to her father's house with Spark. He took in a deep breath to stop himself from freaking out and saying 'no' a bunch of times. "I don't know, Spark just doesn't want to get out of the house most days. He was in a cage at the pet shop and he got pretty comfortable with my couch and the pillows that I gave him." He said, this was definitely something that was true, and could be used as an excuse as to why he couldn't. The pup would be active in the house, but as soon as he even got near his collar, he made a beeline for either one of the couches or his makeshift bed. He'll get in the mood for a walk once in a while, but he doesn't most of the time. However, the slightly nervous expression faded from his face when she mentioned cupcakes, and was replaced by another smile. "Yeah, cupcakes are really good!" He said happily.

As soon as Lillian spoke, he turned his head towards her, listening to everything she said. They.. broke up? Now he feels a thousand times worse! Of course, it was the most likely outcome considering the situation, but.. he just thought that maybe they wouldn't. Should he stop feeling guilty about it? What's happened has happened, and he can't really do anything about it. "Yeah, that's good." That was the only response he could think of at the moment, and it was a pretty mediocre one. And wait, she missed her bed? Did she go somewhere for a while? It's probably something personal, he shouldn't ask. He got up with Lillian when she went to go get Sela's food, grabbing a plate for himself. After a quick second of thought, he grabbed one for Lillian as well, placing both plates on his left arm. He can balance stuff pretty well, he would always help out as a server at Rina's parent's restaurant when he was younger. "I can grab food for you if you'd like.." He suggested. After putting some food on his plate, he paused when she spoke again. "Piano? Maybe I could hear you play some time? And a renovation must be pretty loud." He couldn't imagine relaxing while there's construction going around. And if she said she missed her bed, it must be pretty hard to take naps and stuff. He thought about it while picking up some more food: 2 cupcakes for him and Sela to share.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outting )
Mood ( Thoughtful )
Money ( $870 )
With ( Lillian & Sela )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

Lady Illusia

[quote"whiters4"]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

“Oh thank you,” Lillian replied graciously as she watched him grab a plate for her. She hadn’t expected him to do such a thing and was rather grateful for the gesture. Jason’s politeness was starting to get to her, not in the wrong way...Well considering she was just the slightest bit emotionally fragile, maybe it was the wrong way but she wouldn’t jump the gun on anything. She wasn’t put off by the behavior, perhaps it was just the way he was, in fact she was rather accepting of it. After the long three weeks she had between her miscarriage, Ty shouting at her, being tortured and then Ty telling her they should see other people, she was just a wreck and was in need of someone to just be kind to her. Whether he felt obligated to be that way or was being genuine, Lillian didn’t care. It was refreshing to be in the company of someone who wasn’t judging or royally pissed off at her.

“Sure! You’re more than welcome to come over and listen,” she replied happily, smiling over at him. “I have to tell ya though, it’s been a long time since I played so it won’t be that amazing.” The blonde gave a small chuckle at the idea. She hadn’t performed in front of anyone since she was a child doing recitals. Her mother had her and Lysander in a number of things as children, including dance lessons, voice lessons and different instruments; she played the piano and her brother played the guitar. Plus, her broken fingers would make playing difficult, so it’d have to be after they’ve healed. “Oh well that hasn’t actually started yet and I have a family friend working on it while I’m at work so it’s easier on Sela,” she added before leaning in closer to Jason with a stern, motherly look upon her face. “If you so much as feed her those before she eats actual food, I’ll break your hand. Got it?”

Heiress Of Life

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:42 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Rainy Day $981 x

Rylee left the fast food place and headed towards uptown. Looking around as the buildings got nicer and nicer looking, she shook her head a little bit. It was like being back in her childhood, except she wasn't whining as her mother dragged her into every single shop on the street. Wrinkling her nose and shaking her head a bit, the teal haired woman snorted a little before going back to concentrating on not eating the food in the bag. It was teasing her though! Shaking her head a little bit, she then looked up at the building that was her husband's workplace. The last time she had been here was during the ball. A slight frown made way to her face before she shook her head a little bit. She hadn't seen that blond demon that was her husband's boss, but she had seen Tyrese a couple of times while she was out walking. He had been out with an adorable little girl.

Taking in a breath, she let it out before entering the hotel, her shoes squeaking a little on the floor as she entered the hotel. As she headed towards the front desk, she rolled her eyes a little bit as she could feel people looking at her funny. She was used to the rich judging her, even back as a child, those stuck up women her mother would stand around would make snide comments about dying Rylee's hair to make her look 'normal'. Thankfully her father had been sane and snapped at his mother for even suggesting it. The kids she used to be forced to interact with were even worse. She'd used to think Alex was the devil himself up until she developed a crush on him. Smiling a little bit, she then went over to the front desk, waiting for the person checking in to move out of the way. As they passed by her, they gave her a look before they turned their nose up a little and walked away. Rylee just rolled her eyes and approached the counter. "Hi there handsome~ Got any plans for lunch?" She giggled as she gave him a playful wink.

O.O.C -

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:47 pm
User Image
asonorenos

"Still, I'd love to hear you play." He said happily. Anyone who could play an instrument to him was amazing. He tried to take up an instrument many times, but it just never worked out. Good thing he was good at helping out with almost anything. Whether it was watching kids or serving in a restaurant, or just giving a helping hand in general, he was pretty good at it. "Oh, that's good." He said, in response to her talking about the house renovation. However, he froze when he noticed that Lillian was a lot closer to him, and was giving him a stare down. "Yeah, of course." He does have a love for desserts, but they always follow after a good meal. It was the number one rule after dinnertime. Sometimes, when the child wouldn't complain about the amount of vegetables they had gotten, or ate all of them in a timely manner, he would give them an extra cookie or something. With a calm look on his face, he continued to pick up the rest of his food. "What would you like?" He asked. He truly was being nice to Lillian, she had treated him nicely, and he felt like she deserved the same kind of treatment. He doesn't know how she got those cuts or scrapes, but he knew it couldn't be good. In a way, he wants to be more of help to her. It wasn't because of pity, it's just because he wanted to help more. It's the helper attitude he's got in him for sure.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outting )
Mood ( Thoughtful )
Money ( $870 )
With ( Lillian & Sela )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

Lady Illusia

[quote"whiters4"]

fuestray

Faun

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lillian gave a satisfied nod when he agreed to save the cupcakes for after Sela ate her lunch. Lillian only let her get away with a few things when Ty came back into her life. It only seemed fair since she had never known him before then, but it was back to the normal routines now. Sorta. She was kind of uprooting their routines with the entire house remodel, and her and Ty not getting together. Sela really had wanted them to be an actual family but that just wasn’t going to work out. Looking over at him, coming from her thoughts, she blinked a few times before turning her gaze to the many options available to her. What did she want to eat? Bringing a finger up to her lips, she tapped on them in thought; a gesture she’s been doing since she was young. “Mmm…” she hummed softly as she thought about it. She wasn’t sure actually. It had been too long since she ate that she was still getting used to it, and wasn’t sure what she could keep down. “Oh!” Her garnet eyes perked as something did sound incredibly delicious.

Leaning in closer to him, in a much friendlier way, she turned her lip inward briefly as she smiled at him. “Steak. Steak sounds damn delicious right now. And get me some of those rolls, and…” she trailed off as she looked around. A bit of a childish nature was coming out at the moment because she was just excited that she finally got to eat what she wanted to again. “Oh! Get me some of those fries, and...Oh! Some of those crab legs,” she said as she pointed around the buffet for the things she wanted. It just couldn’t be helped. She’d barely been able to hold anything down since her stay in the hospital, this morning had been pure luck. “But you can come over anytime. My piano is supposed to be here sometime today,” she added as she took the plate she made for Sela back towards the table. Sela couldn’t sit and color forever. “Here ya go baby,” she said as she came back to the table and set the plate in front of her. The toddler looked up from her coloring as the crayons were moved aside and the plate was put in front of her. She wasn’t done! Frowning slightly, she stared at the plate for a few seconds before her hunger got the best of her. Picking up her fork, she began eating in relative peace; fighting with a few pieces of food, trying to get them to stay on her fork.

Heiress Of Life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image
asonorenos

Jason smiled as Lillian got so excited about all the stuff she wanted to eat, and listened to her 'order'. He grabbed all the stuff she wanted as she said it, finding it easier to balance the second plate on his arm when there was more food on it. After he was done getting her food, he smiled at her invitation. "Then I'll make sure to come over sometime." He said happily. He took a few seconds to get more fries to accompany his own steak before following her back to the table. "Here ya go~" He said as he set down both his and Lillian's plates with ease before sitting down in his seat.

In a way, this kinda reminded him of a nice family dinner, but if they were on a vacation together. He couldn't help the warm feeling he got from it and a smile that came to his face. He shook himself free of his thoughts, and started to much on his food. Ah, everything tasted really good! Though, he does like the feeling of nice home-cooked meals better. Still, it was definitely delicious! Hmm, maybe he should take Rina to lunch somewhere one day, and make her spill all the beans about what's been going on. Frankly, he just wanted to know what the hell Seth and Rina did while he wasn't around. Probably something that would frustrate him, but he still wants to know exactly what. It didn't take him a long time to finish his lunch, and when he did, he waited for Sela to finish hers so they could share those cupcakes he picked up for them. He placed them in front of her, but just out of her arm's length as to entice her to finish her meal.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outting )
Mood ( Happy )
Money ( $870 )
With ( Lillian & Sela )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

Lady Illusia

[quote"whiters4"]

fuestray

Faun

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:54 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Agenda: Work ◈With: n/a ◈Warm/Driving

Alex watched his boss leave with her daughter and some guy, losing interest as soon as they were out of sight. As much of a meddling rumor whore as he was, he wasn't exactly spying on anyone special. Ty was still the target, and she a nonfactor. The kid was worth a little more consideration, however. He wondered why Ty never told him, they would have been dating sometimes after she was born? Had he not thought the deathling should know? Whatever the reason, it was probably a good thing now; the wolf looked to be seriously invoked in the squirt's life. She didn't scream in horror of his picture a few minutes ago.

Checking in more people and paging the bellhops to get their luggage, Alex nibbled his lip and waited for his shift to be over. He already wanted to be back in bed. He sighed inwardly, and hadn't noticed his wife until she spoke. Ales perked up, a grin coming to his features. "Sure don't, gorgeous. Is that an offer to get together?" He spurred, skidding around the counter and stopping beside her.

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $946
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

“Thank you-” Lillian began until she saw her daughter reaching for the cupcakes set on the table. Seeing the cupcakes set down in front of her, Sela tried to reach for one but Lillian slapped her hand as a warning. “Hey, you know better.” The toddler quickly withdrew her hand, her eyes watering a little as she looked up at her mother. Giving a small pout, she went back to eating the food her mother had gotten her. Lillian turned her attention back to Jason, making sure to eye the ninja child just in case she made a mad grab for the desserts. “You’re welcome over anytime, I mean, we’re practically neighbors,” she smiled as she took a bite from one of her pieces of steak. So good! This was what Heaven must be like. That was something she’d never know so she had to make the surface world her own personal Heaven. Currently, it was Hell, but she was going to start working on it.

The blonde slowly licked her lips of the light drippings from the steak as she had a crazy idea cross her mind. She felt the tip of her ears burn at even the very beginning of the thought. Garnet eyes drifted over to his person, looking him over briefly before returning to her plate. Swallowing the bite in her mouth, she ran her teeth along her bottom lip before deciding to just go for it. “I want to apologize for everything Jason. I know I said we could never see each other again, but I’m pretty sure that’s not going to be an issue now,” she started, feeling a bit awkward, mostly because because of the secondary thought that she was about to say. “We kinda did things backwards and I was wondering, if you wanted, to do things right and go on an actual date?” Ty wanted to see other people, this was her first attempt, and when she had her next session with her therapist he’d be thrilled to know she took his homework one step further and was trying to really put her life back together. However, it had been a long time since she dated anyone so this was completely unnerving to her, which was evident by the way she played with her food before trying to prevent herself from babbling on by shoving a rather large piece of steak into her mouth.

Heiress Of Life

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:57 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Rainy Day $981 x

Rylee looked at her husband and giggled a little bit as she smiled back at him. Standing on the tips of her toes so she could be closer to eye-level with him, she then grinned. "Yep! I hope you like fast food." She said as she looked down at the bag in one hand and the little carrier with their sodas in the other. "Soo... Does this place have a break room or some kind of eating room... From what I remember all these fancy places have eating rooms right?" She asked him. Ever since she had stopped visiting her mother back when she was thirteen, she had refused to step into another fancy hotel or ballroom class and really the only reason she had gone back during her summer visiting with her mother was because Alex was going to be there. Looking up at him again, she then tried to push herself up more to kiss him, but was still to short, so she just settled for kissing his jaw.

O.O.C -

whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:30 pm
User Image
asonorenos

Jason pushed the cupcakes farther away from Sela, a little surprised when she suddenly reached for them. No cupcakes for her until she finishes her food! Making sure they were at a distance where she couldn't grab them, he smiled at Lillian when she said he could come over anytime. He was happy that everything seemed to be great between them! At least now he can definitely say that he has friends and people to talk to other than Rina on the island. With a smile now glued on his face, you could practically feel a happy aura emanating from him.

He focused on back on Lillian when she began to speak again, still smiling at her apology. "It's OK, what you said back then was understandable." As he continued to listen, his face slowly began to redden as Lillian asked him out on a date. He blanked just for a few seconds before snapping back to reality. "Yeah, I-I'd love to go on a date with you. When did you want to have it?" He said, wishing he hadn't stuttered after the words left his mouth. A date with Lillian? It really does sound nice! She's a wonderful woman and he'd like to get to know her better. Soon, he began to just stare at his plate with a content, spaced out look; imagining how life could turn out in the future. He could have a family! Heh heh, he's probably over-reacting, but having an imagination doesn't hurt, right? It'd be so nice to be like a cool father-figure to Sela. He's always been playing the big brother role, what about taking the daddy spot? He always wanted a kid, even if it isn't his; he just loves kids! He's likes to care of them and make sure they grow up to be great people one day. Ah, he wants to be a dad of some kind so badly! Come on, he's the perfect fit! He can cook, he's responsible, and he can take care of kids pretty darn well! Man, this is the topic he acts the most childish over, the possibility of becoming a dad or kids in general.

Eventually, Jason calmed down in his head, a cheerful grin on his face. Now that he thinks a little more, doesn't he have a blind date? Bah, he'll still go to it, but maybe just to meet the person and make a friend. Ah, he's all excited now! Ahh, calm down, calm down! It's just a date, jeez!

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outting )
Mood ( Happy )
Money ( $870 )
With ( Lillian & Sela )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

Lady Illusia

[quote"whiters4"]

fuestray

Faun

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

“Yes!” Sela spoke up, sitting up a little straighter and a huge smile plastered on her face; which also had a bit of cheese from her macaroni and cheese on her cheek. Lillian’s reddened faced turned to her daughter with a rather amused look, even with her blushing. At least she got Sela’s approval, but she was still rather stunned by the fact that Jason had agreed to an actual date so readily. The blonde wasn’t sure what to say to it. Even between her and Ty’s five year gap, she hadn’t really done much dating, maybe a few first dates here and there but nothing serious. But Jason hadn’t outright judged her for having a child like a lot of other people did. It’s not like she planned to have a child at such a young age, but that didn’t mean she was going to punish her child for it. Plus, he accepted Sela rather easily which was part of the reason she was okay with possibly pursuing any possibility with Jason. He was also a rather nice guy and his non-judgemental attitude was something Lillian actually found attractive. She had a lot of judgement placed on her ever since she was a child herself.

And that stutter was just too cute! Lillian smiled brightly to him, her nose scrunching a little like it did every time she smiled. It was one of those quirks she had, like tapping a finger against her lips when she was thinking. “Well, since we have Sela’s approval,” Lillian began as she leaned over, chuckling softly as she cleaned her daughter’s face. “How about something a little different than a normal wine and dine kind of date? Do you like bowling? There’s that new bowling alley that just opened up downtown, I think, and we could go there.” It was a suggestion of course. She wouldn’t make the plans for them, especially if he preferred the traditional date type setting. However, she wasn’t a traditionalist by any means. Different was far more fun and it wouldn’t hold any awkwardness in conversation; hopefully anyways.

Heiress Of Life

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games