Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:26 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Arion just looked down at Kamen, and spoke a single word "You".

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:35 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

That was his que, time to make up his mind, flea or stay, Kamen gulped again and looked at the floor, His mind was telling him to leave, that this was wrong on many levels, was he scared? sure, but at the same time curious. Ultimatly his body just wouldnt move, with the exception of his hands as they came up and undid the buttons of his shirt, he had made up his mind, this heat was unbearable and he just had to take it off, or atleast that was the reson he was telling himself.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:45 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion watched him carefully, his eyes tracked his every move, as much as he wanted to reach out, to be the one to undo those buttons,but he wouldnt do it, He wanted KAmen to make sure he was up for this, in order to keep from reaching down to him, Arion fisted his hands against the door, yet he was unaware that he was slowly leaning down to Kamen

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:55 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Arion wasnt doing anything, he stood their barly moving, it made Kamen rather nervious to look up at the man that had him pinned to the door. When the last button was undone he slowly shifted his body so it would fall to the floor, he felt a little better to not have that shirt on and sticking to his body. After it hit the floor Kamen looked up at Arion, only then noticing the man leaning down towards him, he blinked, and felt his heart speed up again. Was he ready for this? no not really but in the end he decided to stay here, purely for Arion then anything else since he knew this was eating at the man since he arrived.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:12 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Looking down at him, he continued leaning in, his left hand lowering to the crook of Kamens neck, though it seemed he was going for a kiss, he leaned down to his ear. Their bodies so close, their chest were practically touching "What do you want, Kamen?" Arion asked into his ear. His hair had fallen forward, the silken dark strand warm and soft to touch as they brushed against Kamens skin.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:25 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked by the question, caught off guard, he half expected Arion to give in with his desires not asking him his opinion. He gulped a bit the man was so close, his own tempeture rising. Kamen managed to get out an "I..." before he felt his body twitch a little bit and he caught his breath slightly when Arion's hair touched him, he was so sensitive to the touch right now that even Arion's hair made his body shiver. He losed his eyes and gulped a bit as he tried to calm down "I...I want...". He tried to think, what did he want? He wanted a family, wife children the whole nine yards, but he had gone so long being alone a piece of him had given up on the idea. Even the thought of leaving the mansion to find a mate was an afterthought at this point. But it all boiled down to one simple point of his traveling, and that was the answer he gave to Arion. "I want to be accepted..." he said quietly.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:14 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion's fingers caressed the crook of Kamens neck as he brought him in closer "You have already been accepted" he said so quietly that it didn't carry far. Moving his head an inch, he was going to kiss Kamen, but he stopped himself, he has already done that. Even though he felt like it wasn't enough, he wanted to feel Kamens soft lips against his own, but, this time he would take a different approach.
He pressed his body closer to Kamens, as he leaned his head down and pressed his lips to Kamens shoulder, and then the crook of his neck, a small rumbling sound seemed to be emanating from Arion, it sounded as if the male was purring. Pressing another soft, warm kiss to the crook of his neck, Arion wondered what kind of reaction he would get if he pushed a little more. He couldn't help himself, he had to know, opening his lips he ran his teeth over Kamens flesh, not biting, but teasing.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:35 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen bit his lip, his body was reaction to Arion's action's. His own body was feeling warmer, the room was warm enough but having the fire elemental so close to him he was feeling even warmer, plus his own blood rising from Arion's touch his face was red. He shivered from Arion kissing his neck and he closed hie eyes. When Arion scraped his teeth agienst his skin his eyes snapped open and he gasped a little and took a step backwards only to run into the door then but it was mostly to keep himself up, he was having a hard time now keeping himself up on his own he needed the wall.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:53 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Noticing the step back, and pulled his head back, looking down at Kamen, though his eyes glowed with renewed strength and lust, the need to be with the young dragon, he still managed to put him over his own desires "Do you want me to stop?' Arion quietly asked running his fingertips down the side on his neck that he had not placed his lips on.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:00 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Arion, noticing the look in his eyes he tried to think, did he want Arion to stop? If he said so now then no real harm would be done, but Kamen knew by now, by speaking with Bowen, that Arion would keep trying. He finally shook his head and gulped to get air. "It's just...hot in here...and...my body is really sensitive now...I...should be fine..."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:33 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Giving a small nod in understanding Arion glanced over his shoulder at the fire place and narrowed his eyes and with a little bit of concentration he made the flamed shrink, until there was nothing but a faint glow coming from it. Just like the flames, the heat seemed to lower, he did this in the hopes that Kamen would feel better.
But he then turned back to Kamen just as quickly, his fingertips ran up his neck before he flattened his hand on the crook of his neck, and then angled his head back leaned down ready to press their lips together once more, but....he stopped inches from his lips, and stared Kamen in the eyes, giving the dragon a final chance to pull out. But its was a small opening, quickly, his needs room over and he brought their lips together, kising him slowly but thoroughly ad his other hand moved down Kamens side to his waist.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:41 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

With the heat in the room down to nothing Kamen started to feel better, but before he had the chance to notice a different Arion was turned back towarrds him and leaning down for another kiss. Kamen blinked at Arion's breif hesitation, he opened his mouth to say something but was soon stopped by Arion's lips touching his. With a small "Hmmm" from the surprise, his face flushed again and he blinked a few times. He felt Arion's and go down to his waist, but right now his mind was on Arion's lips that were now locked with his. Last time Arion kissed him, he pulled away when Kamen was confused, and didn't have the chance to even respond, this time though instead of being still he closed his eyes and leaned in, just a bit.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:29 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion thought hr felt Kamen move closer to him, continuing with the kiss, Arion moved closer to him completely pressing their bodies together. His lips soft against Kamens. Soft and moist, demanding yet tender, almost as if letting him know that he wanted more, but that he wouldn't push him to something he didn't want.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:36 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen wasnt sure what to do here, since he was pinned all he could do was let Arion lead, though his body started reacting even moreso, it was making his pants tighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:00 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

As Arion kissed him, a small sound came from him it almost sounded as if Arion was purring, the hand he had at Kamens waist, moved around to his lower back pulling their bodies closer together so that not only were their chest pressed against each other, so were their hips.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games