Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:21 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick wanders to the beach while exploring after leaving his estate. This beach reminded him a beach he felt like he has been to in the past. He assumes it is just a coincidence that it seems that way. Walking further onto sand he didn't see anyone so far. His emotions were very much neutral at this point. Although deep down he does want to meet someone even if the conversation ends up short.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:neutral.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $832.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

x Profile Single Settled In $992.75

Katelyn smiled softly as she could already hear the sound of the waves crashing along the shore. The young woman wondered if there was anybody else on the beach or if she would be the only one. Stopping just before the sand started, she looked at the shore and noticed that there appeared to only be one other person on the beach. The young woman then leaned down a little and removed her shoes before she stepped onto the sand, smiling as she felt the sand under her feet. She was never allowed to go to the beach as a child. Heck she was surprised that her parents had even allowed her to take that swimming class back when she went to Koizora! It 'shamed' her parents whenever she wore something in public that would allow other people to see her scars. Snorting a little bit, she then shook her head. She was never going to have to even see those people again. There was no sense in even thinking about them!

Taking a few steps forward, the girl found herself glancing at the man that was up ahead of her. Perhaps she should try and talk to him. Her heart raced nervously. No... maybe she should just leave him alone. Maybe he didn't want anyone talking to him. Fidgeting a little nervously, she looked at the water, smiling softly as she looked at the calming waves. What harm could it be to talk to the man, the worst that would happen would be he tells her to leave him alone... right? Gulping nervously, the young woman then slowly approached him, getting her notebook and pen out of her bag as she did so. She then put her shoes inside the bag so she wouldn't have to carry them in her hands. As she neared the man, the young woman then gently tapped on the man's shoulder. After having met a person on the island who could communicate with her, she decided she was going to try sign language with this person first. "Hello. My name is Katelyn." She signed, looking up at the man with a slightly tilted head.

She gave a short time to see his reaction before she opened her notebook and started writing.

Hello. My name is Katelyn.

She wrote before she showed the man the notebook, just to be sure, in case he didn't know sign language. Now she just had to see if he would respond back to her or if he would tell her to get lost. Blinking once, the girl looked away from the notebook. Her blue eyes looking upwards at the man while a friendly smile appeared on her face.

OOC -

Genkawolf

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    • Team Peyo 25
    • Powerful Legion 100
    PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:24 pm
    User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was watching waves as he hears soft foot steps on the sand. Sounded to him someone was coming towards him, but he doesn't turn around until after his shoulder was tapped by that person. He gently looks down at the female and sees attempt to communicate through sign language. He understood, but didn't comprehend right away then he reads what the woman wrote on a notebook page. "Nice to meet you Katelyn. My name is Patrick" he introduced himself and revealing his mixed accent of British and Dutch. "I understood what you were signing just not right away" he informs her. He learned sign language during his stay at a hospital a few months ago out of boredom and the lessons were through a tv show that came on night.
    ╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $832.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:39 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Katelyn was quite relieved that the man didn't get mad at her or try and chase her off. Looking up at him, she tilted her head to the side a little bit before her smile grew a little. A second person on the island that she would be able to sign too! The girl nodded a little bit before she put her notebook and pen away. "I just wanted to make sure, since not everybody can understand sign language." She was sure to sign a little slower that way he could see each word she signed. She found it easier to sign to people than to write, plus her hands didn't hurt this way than if she had to write for the whole day. She wondered how many other people on the island knew how to sign or if she had just gotten lucky and met the two that knew how too. Plus, she was starting to run out of notebooks and didn't want to have to keep buying tons of them. Maybe she should look into buying a dry-erase board and marker instead. That would probably make things a lot easier and then she could save her notebooks for when she felt like sketching something.

OOC -

Genkawolf

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
      • Friend of the Goat 100
      • Team Peyo 25
      • Powerful Legion 100
      PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:17 pm
      User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick haven't seen someone smile at him as much except for Estelle and not because she is the only person he met yesterday. Seeing her put away the notebook he assumes she will be sticking with the signing. "Makes sense. Most people don't learn it until they need to or want for someone who do know sign language. Its a matter of motivation and needs I guess" he said after watching her sign. "What brings you here to the beach?" he asked. Couldn't tell if Katelyn is new to this island or been around for more than a few days.
      ╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $832.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Kateyln.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:33 pm
      User Image
      ♪♫ Behind me is a wall of shutters
      My fingertips reek of iron
      Keep going and burst out; Every road is packed
      Find a way out of here
      We’ll find it out ♫♪

🎼 Rin and Deimos ◘ Shraipua

Spotting the beach not far ahead, Rin took off her shoes and grabbed onto them before quickly moving towards the sand, her movements almost as if she were dancing. Rin was always cheerful and never afraid to show it. Deimos followed behind his sister, smirking a bit from underneath his mask as Rin played around in the sand with her bare feet. "Look at how nice it is here!" Rin let out a small cheer turning to Deimos and their new friend Harlow.

♫♪ I will be your deadman
      With nothing but this blood on my hands
      Stuck in your "wonderland"
      I just want to make you bleed like me ♪♫

User Image

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

dopindrow

Anxious Phantom

7,150 Points
      • Statustician 100
      • Person of Interest 200
      • First step to fame 200
      PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:51 pm
      User Image

HARLOW FRANK

User Image

Harlow watched as Rin played around and stayed at the end of the sand, near the sidewalk... She slipped off her shoes, which were just plain mary-janes...and her stockings followed. She didn't want sand to soil her socks. She bunched up her socks and placed them inside of her shoes, which were then placed by a tree which was next to the sidewalk...but still slightly in the sand. She cautiously walked out onto the sand, which was warm, and rubbed at her arm. As if she were uncomfortable.

yoυr нeαd'll collαpѕe
      ιғ тнere'ѕ ɴoтнιɴɢ ιɴ ιт
      αɴd тнeɴ yoυ'll αѕĸ yoυrѕelғ,
      wнere ιѕ мy мιɴd?

User Image

out.of.cake:

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:01 pm
      User Image
      Find a way out of here
      We’ll find it out ♫♪

Rin smiled happily seeing Harlow taking off her shoes and socks as well and placing them down near a tree. Going over to the tree she placed down her own shoes and socks before turning to Deimos "Come on, now you have to take off yours." she laughed. Deimos let out a small sigh knowing that Rin wouldn't let him get away with staying in his shoes. Deciding to just give in now, Deimos went over to the tree and slipped off his sneakers and socks. Looking down at his feet, Deimos trailed off into thought for a moment at the sight of the scars around his ankles, Rin had the same on hers.

Getting pulled over to the sand by his wrist, Deimos snapped out of his thoughts as he regained his balance and went along with Rin who pulled him over to Harlow. The warm, clean sand felt nice beneath their feet. Coming to a stop next to Harlow, Rin released Deimos and stretched her arms up over her head "It's so nice out here, don't you think Harlow?!" Rin asked.

User Image

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

dopindrow

Anxious Phantom

7,150 Points
      • Statustician 100
      • Person of Interest 200
      • First step to fame 200
      PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:04 pm
      User Image

HARLOW FRANK

User Image

"It's very nice out here...I like it..." She stared off at the water that was in front of him. "I wanna visit here when it's warmer. Maybe go swimming for the first time." She tilted her head to the side whle she looked out.

yoυr нeαd'll collαpѕe
      ιғ тнere'ѕ ɴoтнιɴɢ ιɴ ιт
      wнere ιѕ мy мιɴd?

User Image

out.of.cake:
      Bed time! I'll reply again tomorrow xD

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:24 pm
      User Image
      Find a way out of here
      We’ll find it out ♫♪

Rin nodded "Yeah we should all come back here together!" Rin cheered "Right Deimos?" she turned on her brother trying to get him to speak up a bit. The more the two conversed the more Rin felt like they'll become more comfortable with each other. It was kind of funny how awkward they both were, luck for them, they had her.

Deimos took his gaze off of Harlow and moved it onto Rin and gave a slight nod "Yeah... It's nice." he spoke calmly looking out into the ocean now. It seemed to go on and on forever, the clear water sparkled. If someone had told him a few years ago that he would be seeing something like this, he would have laughed at them. Now, here he was, Rin at his side, their past pushed behind them for now. This was a new place, the place where they were going to be able to start over.... or at the very least... Rin could.

User Image

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:41 pm
      User ImageUser Image

Katelyn looked up at Patrick, her head tilted to the side a little before she nodded. "Yeah." She signed in return. The young woman then glanced around before looking up at him and smiling a little. "I had nothing else to do today, so I felt that it would be a good time to go to the beach. I love walking along the sand." She then blushed a little bit and rubbed her arm. "Plus... It's the only place I know how to get to from my home..." She signed with a bit of a sheepish smile. She didn't feel like getting lost and spending the night in the park again.

OOC -

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:04 am
        User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick focused on Katelyn despite the people that may have shown up to the beach. He watches her sign in response to what he had said. "For me I have time to kill until nightfall" he said to her. "Do you have a bad sense of direction?" he asked. He didn't have any problems getting around so far without becoming lost. What he had asked was the only reason he could think of for this beach to be the only place outside of home.
        ╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $832.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Kateyln.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
        • Friend of the Goat 100
        • Team Peyo 25
        • Powerful Legion 100

dopindrow

Anxious Phantom

7,150 Points
        • Statustician 100
        • Person of Interest 200
        • First step to fame 200
        PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:26 pm
        User Image

HARLOW FRANK

User Image

Harlow turned to look at Rin and just nodded, staying silent. She turned to look at Deimos and grinned.
        "W-we should all um...be friends." She turned to Rin now and smiled at her as well.

yoυr нeαd'll collαpѕe
        ιғ тнere'ѕ ɴoтнιɴɢ ιɴ ιт
        wнere ιѕ мy мιɴd?

User Image

out.of.cake:
        Sorry for the delay!

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:13 pm
        User Image
        Find a way out of here
        We’ll find it out ♫♪

Rin looked at Harlow the smile on her face not wavering "Yeah! That's a great idea!" Rin cheered turning to Deimos "Don't you think so?" she said teasingly, her tail flicking behind her. Beneath the mask Deimos smirked and gave a small nod and he rubbed Rin's head playfully "Yeah sure. Why not?" he replied.

Turning his gaze onto Harlow, Deimos gave a little nod "So I guess that settles that then." he spoke with a small chuckle. He still felt pretty awkward, he hadn't really made any friends before, his past wouldn't allow such nonsense.

User Image

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

dopindrow

Anxious Phantom

7,150 Points
        • Statustician 100
        • Person of Interest 200
        • First step to fame 200
        PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:19 pm
        User Image

HARLOW FRANK

User Image

She grinned, and the smile was painfully obvious, as her cheeks lifted up in the space above the mask and her eyes squinted shut. She had a cute smile, for what could be seen. Her cheeks flushed a bit at his chuckle and she began twirling a piece of her hair again. Harlow felt extremely awkward, even thought these were her new friends. She'd had a friend before, but, she didn't last very long.
        "What should we do next? The day isn't over..."

yoυr нeαd'll collαpѕe
        ιғ тнere'ѕ ɴoтнιɴɢ ιɴ ιт
        wнere ιѕ мy мιɴd?

User Image

out.of.cake:

DragonChild09

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff
        Gaia's Games
        Mini-Games