Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Lady Snape99345

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:59 pm
Im Miranda but call me mirs i Am nowhere near completing my avatar
i like the marketplace, towns and i like to role play  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:16 am
I'm Tena, from Malaysia. Just join recently, thanks to engineer of doom for inviting me to this guild heart

Right now I'm still earning golds to reach my goal, my dream avi, and buy new donation item(or called collectible item).  

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

trash-princess-liams-chan

Dapper Sleuth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:54 am
my goal is to raise 20000 gold for my own guild and even more gold for a shadow spirit  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:11 pm
My name is Helen.Im From Canada. I love to go to the marketplace on gaia and i love to listen to music. And thank you for inviting me to join this guild ^^  

LuvKameKazu

hirb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:16 am
hello my real name is daniel and iam 11 years old and come from sweden in euorpe. hpe y'all want me in... =]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:24 am
hey i take offense to the animated banner for this guild, theres that part where it says "you thought dragons were real" . in fact scientists have discovered that dragons were definetly real and have proof, a dragon body preserved in ice..... well, a partially rotted body, but still preserved for the most part.  

Mr_Facade

Dapper Hunter

Ezterrell

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:51 pm
Hello,

My real name is Angelino-Sebastiano, I live in Indiana state. I write poetry and am a complete cat fanatic. Also I am obssessed with video games, anime, manga, and just about anything having to do with the Japanese culture. I have been on Gaia for a couple of weeks now. I really like the site and I am making alot of friends. It is very nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:25 pm
Kay, Hi guys blaugh
mi name is Shirley and I live in NZ. 3nodding 3nodding
I LUV smileys and Im 13 domokun  

Lady Kykyo

VuxxNomica

Shadowy Rogue

11,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:31 am
HEY!! Im Kimi!! Im currently questing for Fox Ears. Not questing as in "HEY, can I have YOUR money to get want I want" but questing as in, Im working towards getting them. I Don't like to take donations,

but yea, I am working towards fox ears. gonk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:17 pm
HI!! my name is mary ann, I'm from mexico city, but now I live in Toronto CANADA!!
I'm 19 and I'm new here, I want to met new friends here!!
I love marketplace.. my best: flowers, and I love guilds too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kisses

angelmaryann

Dao_Shinrai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:37 pm
MY name Michael, as I am a zombie i like to eat brains. On Gaia i hope to get every weapon they have.
I just like all sorts of things and meeting new ppl, so if you want to be my friend pm me or don't, and if not I'll eat your brains because like i said earlier "I'm a zombie"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:34 pm
ummm..... myname is alex I'm 14 going on to 15 , I just got my angelic guitar.......... I like sports like football , motocross , and soccer , ummmmmmm..... i am musician , I love the drum set , I also play guitar myself , I live in california , I love it too
and yeah thats me! sweatdrop  

xX parutenshi Xx

Eternal_Heir

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:57 pm
You can call me Eternal_Heir, or Eternal, or Mr. Heir, or just Heir or whatever. xd Sorry no real names right now.

I am a Child of God, one of his Saints. I preach every 2nd Sunday evening at a Church of Christ. I am going to school to be a Natropathic Doctor.
I like to write and learn about God and his creation. Most of stories are knid of (or completly) dark. You ca check some of them out on my journal. wink

Well, that's me in a nutshell. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:37 am
I would prefer to be known as Tarojun when online, and nothing else. Some people call me Taro for short.
I'm still in school, and I like to play on games and working on my roleplaying game that is running on an external forum.

My goals in Gaia is pretty much nearly done. Just missing an Ancient Katana, but want to take a small break from the Marketplace. I spent 5 days getting around 300k gain from the place and now exhausted on making decisions. sweatdrop

Well, read my profile for further details 3nodding  

Tarojun

GameReaper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:46 am
Hi, my name is Roger, you can call me Reaper, or Roger. Its a long story.
I live in the Mitten State, good ole Michigan.
I am an 18 year old male.
I attend Delta collage, the greatest community collage in the state. I am working towards a degree and even further a career in plastics engineering. I love video games and to top it of I can type 118 words a minut.

I have set many goals in gaia, and have achieved most of them. Currently I am working on the full gunner set. But recently I have distracted myself with the dark halo's and my most wanted item, Deamon horns.

For a long time I was making gaia gold through blackjack and selling tickets but most recently my flashplayer went out of date and I am having trouble trying to make it work again.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games