Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who's your favorite Naruto character? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiao Hwen Artists

Quotable Genius

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:35 am
My favorite has got to be the poor dead Hayate, who was an examiner for a pitifully short time before meeting his unwarranted demise.

Honestly though, I love all the Naruto characters, except for the villains. None of the villains in Naruto are particularly interesting---with the possible exception of Sasori.
sad  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:47 am
Sasuke! is my favorite he kicks narutos @ss in the final episode of season1 <--- hint hint season 1  

~Legionar~

Torrent of Ardent Pathos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:06 pm
My Favorite is Kakashi  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:31 pm
naruto all the way  

lil_miller

Samaji

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:37 pm
Boy:Sasuke

Girl:Sakura  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:30 pm
Yay! Shikamaru fan's on page one ^^.. Not so many on this one.. But it's ok.. we will catch up scream Cmon all you Shika lovers out there! Post like you never posted before xp Anyways.. I like Shika because he reminds me of me.. At first I didn't like him.. But after the fight with Kin(the sound ninja) in the chuunin exam he began to grow on me ^^.. After that I was hooked.. As you might of noticed xd .. Oh and btw.. If anyone needs to know anything about Naruto feel free to ask.. I know pretty much everything there is to know xp Oh and, If you want some real juicy spoilers.. Again.. Just ask rofl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

[Shikamaru]

[Shikamaru]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:02 pm
You should really add a poll to this thread ^^. If you need help with Character names just give me a call xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:05 pm
i dont really have a favorite character, but i like Uchicha Sasuke!!!!  

Raspberry Fairy

[Shikamaru]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:35 pm
Sasuke was my favourite in the beginning.. Along with Kakashi :p.. But I think he's just boring now.. I like his storyline but still.. LAME xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:12 pm
haha...same with me...i like one character, then another, and i keep changing my mind... sweatdrop  

Raspberry Fairy

So Seo No

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:54 am
i like temari... she's one strong lady. smile

oh, speaking of that, I also like Tsunade-hime... She's amazing!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:37 pm
Ooo.. Temari is cool xp .. I recently started to notice Hinata.. I want to know what that waterdance thingy she's is eek  

[Shikamaru]

sushi_sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:09 am
that's a tough question because there are a lot of characters that are awesome, but my top favorites have to be Kakashi and Shikamaru!! Yaayyyy XDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:52 pm
Haha. I still think Sasuke is the bomb becasue of his sharingan and totally uber-evil- curse mark combined. xp  

Raspberry Fairy

Hatake x Kakashi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:36 pm
My favorite characters are Kakashi and Itachi! Especially when Kakashi is wearing his ANBU clothes! And I like the violence within Itachi!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games