Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moiriana the Fair

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:55 am

Hello, everyone! My name's Moiri. I'm 25, and I love roleplaying. I've been roleplaying in one form or another online since I was 12! Whew! I enjoy all types of RP, be it online freeform, round robin or structured of some sort, both board post and email, or tabletop - I've played many of them, from DnD and Cthullu to Warcraft and Gurps ... I even own HoL! My weakness is old school White Wolf. I am, as you might notice if you go to my Profile, a bit of a Changeling fan. If anyone is interested in running a Changeling RP here sometime, let me know! I'd love to pull together a few charries and run something. Storytelling is one of my favorite things. I like RPing so much, I've opened a Pub in the Gaia Commerce area, if anyone ever wants to come and play! The link is in my siggie.

So that's me! Glad to be here!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:44 pm

I'm Newatreides, and I'm cursed- every RP I join, dies very soon thereafter.

Max Glycine

Crystal Sun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:47 am

'ello. I'm NeonKat. I lurve RPing and may need a couple tips!!! YAY!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:09 pm

Name - Helen, nickname Helena, call me either. Gaia username helenluvsboo (Boo was my doggie - she died emo )

Age - I'm 16, as of June 25th

Things you like - role playing, computers, anime, reading, drama, computers, writing, art, history, acting, the internet, Movies (except horrer or gore), Music, Crafts, Poetry, Gymnastics, Scrapbooking, Hanging out with friends, Collaging, Trampoline, Swimming, Painting, sports, etc...

Things you hate - Bullies, Physics, Horrer or Gory movies, Math, mean and/or rude people, and Gross food (food my taste buds don't like biggrin ). I really don't like Fakes and wannabes, people who copy others or follow what's "cool"...it really ticks me off...JUST BE YOURSELF! Sheesh! Is it so hard to do? You were born an original...so don't die a copy!

What you look like (optional) - See Pic below smile
User Image

helenluvsboo

Low Fat Loki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:46 pm

The names Loki, it's nice to meet all of you.
If you need anything just send me a PM.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:21 am

L-o-k-i
The names Loki, it's nice to meet all of you.
If you need anything just send me a PM.

The norse god whee

MrsMica
Crew

Her Shizzyness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:36 am

Hi. I really hate typing about myself in these insipid white boxes. But for the sake of introductions, here I go. I'm 19 (and I was SO happy to find someone older than me!) and go to college. I play fastpitch softball. I'm a pitcher and pretty decent. Hm. I love RPs so long as they're at least semi-literate. I'm definitely a grammar natzi...This means YOU! ninja Hm. I own a cat and a dog. Both of which are the loves of my life. Speaking of love, I'm not interested. Um...I'm straight. And that pretty much covers my tolerance for these types of things. In case you haven't figured it out, I'm a b***h. Although most of the time I'm fairly nice. Hope I didn't scare you off! heart twisted heart
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:24 am

I'm older than you. xd

MrsMica
Crew

tizer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:30 am

hello i am new here. I love Rping. Used to do it alot till the forum i did it on sort of died.

blaugh

I especially like fantasy/vampire rpg's but will try almost anything biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:43 am

Hi everyone! I'm new. I hate being new. Most of my life is about being new. But anyway, I'm turning 21 in a week, I live in Warsaw, in Poland, I'm studying clinical psychology and in my spare time I work at a copyshop (God how I hate it). I like to draw and do artistic stuff and am now going to give a shot at some linguistic expression. For my visual things you can visit my deviantart account, I guess it's in my profile. What else... I need something to occupy myself with, if I don't I'll go insane from worrying over a guy I met not long ago who hasn't given a single sign that he's alive since about a week. So I read. Recently it's been Anne Rice, The Vampire Chronicles. I'm on book 5 - hurray for me. And... yeah. Hi again.

yurikome

Her Shizzyness

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:09 pm

Penden
I'm older than you. xd

Ha! It seems like I'm meeting tons of people that are older than me now! blaugh What fun! I'm not the old lady anymore!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:48 am

blaugh Hi everyone! I am Mango. Or, if you like, you could call me Ghil. I obviously love to roleplay and consider myself somewhere between literate and advanced. I love to draw and have just started drawing anime. Um, I think that's it so hi! eek

ghil185

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:08 pm

yurikome
Hi everyone! I'm new. I hate being new. Most of my life is about being new. But anyway, I'm turning 21 in a week, I live in Warsaw, in Poland, I'm studying clinical psychology and in my spare time I work at a copyshop (God how I hate it). I like to draw and do artistic stuff and am now going to give a shot at some linguistic expression. For my visual things you can visit my deviantart account, I guess it's in my profile.

You are almost exactly my age and I'm studying a similar degree in the States!

shizuka_kage
Penden
I'm older than you. xd

Ha! It seems like I'm meeting tons of people that are older than me now! blaugh What fun! I'm not the old lady anymore!

A lot of people are older than you! cool It's just a question of how many of them you meet...

ghil185
blaugh Hi everyone! I am Mango. Or, if you like, you could call me Ghil. I obviously love to roleplay and consider myself somewhere between literate and advanced. I love to draw and have just started drawing anime. Um, I think that's it so hi! eek

That's good news! You'd make me even happier if you joined an RP and proved it! wink If sci-fi-fantasy RPs interest you, I suggest you check this one out because it is just starting and I personally like it.

There is also the Feretris guild RP that is still goin' on in the subforum there. whee It's been goin' a while but Im the GM so I'd help you get caught up and into it ASAP if you are interested.

Everybody post! heart
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:08 am

shizuka_kage
Penden
I'm older than you. xd

Hehe...you consider 19 old?
sigh...you young wiper-snapers dont know the meaning of old...course I'm only 20 so what do I know razz

I'd also like to echo Penden's advice on the two RPs she suggested. The futuristic Quarantine has lots of potential and the Feterias guild just needs so consistant members ^_^ so join up and spread the love...or RPING ^_^

Kai Karasurei

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

Algid Frost

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:30 am

My name is Algid Frost, that's what I go by on anythng internet. Alot f my friends call me Batman because of a random act of stupidity that I amvery happy that I took action in... since I get alot of free Batman stuff from people now... so if you want to get my attention then either yell for Algid r Batman
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games