Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:41 pm
^ ah, i love your answers! and, never heard of a Lorelei before...I knew it was a name but...
learn somethin new everyday
<> ((...acorns? whatever...))

Usagi-4...maybe 5 on a good day....6 when she's hungry...
Chibiusa-8, she "borrowed" some from Mamoru
Ami-as many as she can hold
Rei-originally about 8, but steals some from Usagi every once in a while.
Makoto-9
Minako-5
Haruka- 16
Michiru-between 20-30
Setsuna-33 (because it's random...)
Hotaru-whatever Ami has, subtract 2 or 3....

V all the Senshi go to a resteraunt that serves Buffalo Wings, with pretty much any sauce imaginable ranging from Mild to Jeezus-that's-spicy.... what sauce does everyone get, or who would chicken-out (pun not intended) and get a burger or salad instead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:45 pm
^cute username!

< Rei and Makoto- bbq sauce
Minako- ranch
Ami- salad
Usagi- a burger
Michiru, and Haruka- no sauce
Hotaru and Setsuna...umm...they would get burgers also...>

v If there was another planet in out solar system what would that sailor senshi look like?  

Missbunniswan

8,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:29 pm
Hikari-Bunny
^cute username!

< Rei and Makoto- bbq sauce
Minako- ranch
Ami- salad
Usagi- a burger
Michiru, and Haruka- no sauce
Hotaru and Setsuna...umm...they would get burgers also...>

v If there was another planet in out solar system what would that sailor senshi look like?

^ ROFLMAO. I can actually just picture Haruka and Michiru having one of the the most flaming flavors of wings, and eating them calmly, not even using sauce. Everyone else is like O_O while Hotaru and Setsuna eat their burgers thinking "yeah, we've seen this before".

<> Hmm.. lets call this planet Mulciber.
Sailor Vulcan, the senshi of the forge, would have a bronze skirt and bright yellow-orange bows. the body of her fuku would be gray as ash instead of white like everyone elses.She'd have the Forge Hammer attack, and "The Vulcan Chain Net" to ensnare enemies.. much like the venus love me chain, only... a net. She'd have a gimp and uses a walking stick while not transformed.

v Make at least 5 soda pop senshi (examples: Sailor Cream Soda, Sailor Mountain Dew, Sailor Surge, etc) and describe their fukus / powes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:41 pm
^ That's an amazing idea for this. I like how your mind works. Major props.

<> Yeah, this will be long-ish.

Sailor Mountain Dew: Mountain Dew colored halter top with a bright green d**k and skirt. The bow can be silver. Fingerless gloves, with silver along the ends, same as the bow. Stiletto heels, also silver. Her only power would be to make disaffected college students stay up all night cramming for a test only to fall asleep during the test the next day.

Sailor Diet Coke Zero: This one looks like she got dressed in the dark, and she probably did. Her skirt is striped red and black and is longer in the back than in the front. She has thigh-high boots that are silver. There is no bow on her uniform. Instead, it's that tab on the top of the can. The midriff of her outfit is gone, and it has no sleeves. She doesn't wear gloves, since she thinks gloves are for pansies. Sadly, Sailor Diet Coke Zero is calorie obsessed and is convinced fake sugars will give her brain cancer. She repeatedly tries to kill herself to save herself from her own sugars.

Sailor Diet Sprite: Sailor Diet Sprite thinks clothes are for losers, and wears something akin to the undies a Gaian has. Her top is white and so is her bottom. She has green gloves and green tap shoes. Sailor Diet Sprite has the ability to revolt everyone around her because the product she represents is so repulsive.

Sailor Red Monster: This one dresses in a black leather mini skirt and a black leather halter that dips way too low in the front. Her gloves are red and buckle, and her thigh high boots with three inch heels are the same color and style. She's sexy and sweet. Everyone wants her and wants to be her. Her whip of fiery death can cut down anyone in her path, and she likes to inject her enemies with a pure shot of caffeine.

Sailor Diet Cherry Vanilla Lymon Zero: With several major self-esteem issues, Sailor Diet Cherry Vanilla Lymon represents a soda that, hopefully, will never exist. Her fuku is similar to the senshi, except the body of it is bright yellow. Her skirt and dickey is red, her gloves are the color of vanilla paper, and her boots are black. She's generally too confused to attack anyone, but when she manages to pull herself together, her "Diet Cherry Vanilla Lymon Zero College Binge!" is sure to instantly k.o.

v The senshi decide to write books about their lives. Taking intelligence (and stupidity) in to account, what are the titles of the books and what slant do they take? Does Haruka seem to think she should be the center of everyone's attention? Is Setsuna pissed that she got shafted out of the entire SuperS season?  

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

User_8572

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:21 am
^ OMG! Sailor Diet Cherry Vanilla Lymon Zero is awesome!! I wish it were real... ROLEPLAY! blaugh

<>

Usagi - 'Seize The Cookie!' (It's all about her being a 'perfict leeder' AND a princess sweatdrop )
Ami - 'I Feel Better, I Feel Worse' (Basically an emo story of love, loss and how brains gets you grades but not popularity...)
Rei - 'They Call Me Bad Cop' (Sum up of how much of a badass b***h Rei is.)
Mako-chan - 'Driving Me To The Drink Menu' (How Makoto was able to deal with the sailor senshi group by being tipsy, her anger management classes, and her struggle with washed up ex-boyfriends and her toughts on switching teams)
Minako - 'Love Me, Love My Dress' (This is totally like the best bio EV'ar! Plus Gr8 fashion tips for you to dress like Miss Aino!!)
Haruka - 'Hang On, I Was Massaging Your Girlfriend?' (How she discovered she was a homo, met her superhero girlfriend and how flirting and being ballsy will get you anywhere in life and Where The F*ck the name Amara came from?!)
Michiru - 'People Whose Haircuts I Recognize' (This classy book is a talk about Michiru's views on Princess Serenity, how she may not be the best leader - but she tries! And how Princess Neptune finally found her Prince(ss) and how mom and dad feel about it...)
Setsuna - 'Supervising The Rabbit' (How lonely it is gaurding a damn time gate, he longing secret crush to a masked man in a tuxedo, her secret pill popping struggle and how it was all Usagi and Chibiusa's falt, PLUS her one night stand with Dr. Who)
Hotaru - 'Excuse Me I Have A Knife' (Her fight with schizophrenia, what she learned about the Dark Side and being evil... and what it is like to live again... and again... and again...)
Chibiusa - 'Look At The Mess I've Made' (It's not easy being the pink headed step child who never grew up - literally - How she traveled through time, lied, made out with her future papa, whined, and how it feels to go from Zero boobies to DD's as Black Lady "lolz Bazooma's")

v What book would you buy off the shelf to read? What book would be most likely to be left behind in a hotel room? heh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:19 pm
^ Those are some interesting titles

<> Actually read would be "Excuse me I have a knife" while "Seize The Cookie" would probably be left on a hotel table.

>Design each scout a new battle outfit. Describe the style and put down colors.  

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:06 am
^ Posted under one of the coolest men in exsistence. ^_^

< I like their fuku the way they are! -puzzles things over....

Well... I'd make Moon have silver accessories and stuff not gold since well....moonlight is silver? (Has a fanfiction that has the true Silver Moon hime in it. It's weird though....and crosses over with Gundam Wing)

Haruka would have pants instead of a skirt, Michiru's skirt would be softer and more flowy, Rei's skirt would have a pointy hem while Ami's skirt would just be more.. bubbly for lack of better term. Hotaru would have black lace making up most of her outfit. Setsuna's would have a more toga-like quality to it.... and I'm too tired to think of anything else.

v Name your top 5 favorite animes to crossover with Sailor Moon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:36 pm
^ yay! you're back! haven't seen u in a while.

<>ugh...i hate crossovers, but for you Hime_Tsuki, i'll deal with it

1-Tokyo Mew Mew, so we can FINALLY prove who's better
2-Utena...because i f-ing love Utena...
3-Galaxy Angel, no reason.
4-Weiss Kruez, so Makoto can meet Ken (favorite crossover pairing for some reason...)
5-Hare+Guu. wacky Sailor Senshi hijinks in the jungle...yay.

V name 5 american cartoons to....not really crossover but switch situations with. Like for ex. Camp Lazlo=Camp Moon, where all the Sailor Senshi have all sorts of crazy hijinks at camp (oh no!)  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:46 pm
^ You just made me the happiest person alive, which makes you the coolest person alive. You get cyber cookies as a reward!

<> Oooh... Cartoons. Happy-day

1. Takeuchi's Home for Imaginary Senshi - Oh my God, what? The senshi aren't real? They're just delusions in a psychopath's head?
2. Avatar: The Last Moon Princess - Angst. Mamoru with a scar. Elemental lumping. Usagi bald? This is one you have to see to believe, folks. And then you'll have to gouge your eyes out.
3. Hotaru Possible - Hotaru is an uber secret agent who fights the forces of evil. Ironically, she is her own force of evil and dreams of exploding the planet. Setsuna repeatedly tries to stop her as her sidekick.
4. Ami's Laboratory - All Ami ever wanted was a quiet place to make things blow up and build super powered robots. Too bad she has four sisters (Usagi, Rei, Makoto, and Minako) who think it's funny to ruin it all.
5. Usagi Chan Adventures - Repeat of Season One with mobsters, Chinese tokens, and an annoying little sister who is actually your daughter from the future anyone? Wait, Chinese tokens? Why are we in China?!

v Pick 5 live-action TV shows to switch situations with. Like Grey's Anatomy = Rei's Anatomy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:07 pm
^ Based on what I've seen from a different thread you seem pretty cool. ^_^

<

Usagi XY- Everyone always thought there was something odd about the Odango-Atama..... watch as she tries to piece together her past and as Usagi's brother Shingo attempts to prove that she's an alien.

Ami Mizuno, Medicine Woman- Follows the life and adventures of everybody's favorite blue haired doctor.

Senshi Husbands- This follows the trouble and struggles of the menfolk who date and wed the intrepid sailor senshi. How hard is it knowing the girl you love is a super-hero and regularly risks her life for justice? Watch this show to find out.

One Temple Hill- The shinto temple, school, being a normal girl.... so many conflicting things that Rei Hino must deal with. Will she ever find a place to truly belong? Will she ever find love.... with someone who isn't taken?

Wooden Chef- Welcome to Makoto Kino's very own cooking show! Finally! The chance to learn how to make those little octopus shaped thingies! What bliss!

V Five movies to switch situations with.  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:46 pm
^ steals your dinner and eats it all up* twisted

<> But I'm a Scout Leader - A film about Usagi and her recently discovery of.. *gasp* she's a lesbian! She is sent to a straight camp by her close friends and parents in hopes that she will return "normal". While there, shy Usagi meets the rebelious girl of her dreams. What will come of this? =o

Dr. Mizuno - Amy was a shy girl who kept to herself outside her work at the local hospital. But then one day, she found out she could talk to animals! She is sent to a nut house and marked as "delisional", and then excapes, performing surgery on a dying circus tiger and giving CPR to a rat.

SIB - aliens are invading/living on the earth, and it's up to the Senshi in Black to keep them in check. All equpited with spiffy laser guns, black suits and spiffy sunglasses.

Diana and Company - Diana, a cat born on the street, has the unlikely luck of making friends with a group of stray dogs. A little girl (Rini/Chibiusa) finds her and gives her a loving home, full of all the riches she could dream of. However, an evil man kidnaps her precious Diana and it's up to Chibiusa and the stray dogs to rescue her!

I Know What You Did Last Season - The senshi messed up - ohhh, they sure did mess up last season. They killed the wrong guy - and now he's back to get revenge with his ice pick and meat hook. Rated R.

v TY somehow gets the rights to make Sailor Moon Beanie Babies. Make up crappy little 4 line poems to go inside their little TY tags.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:46 pm
^ killed the thread, so <> will attempt to unkill it.

< > Moon: Sometimes i'm ditzy and I cry, my grades may suck but I still try, I give my all and beat up goons cuz that's my job as Sailor Moon!

< > Chibi Moon: I like sugar, I like sweets, I eat so much my hair is pink! I'm obnoxious but I'm fun, I even have my own toy gun!

Mercury: When I fight I use my smarts instead of stupid sugary hearts, oh, look out! the negaverse! MERCURY BUBBLES, I hope it hurts!

Venus: I can whip you into place, VENUS LOVE CHAIN in your face, but when i'm not preoccupied I can't help but check out all the guys! heart

Jupiter: Cooking is my specialty, that and electricity, once i loved my old sempai, but now he looks like every guy! gonk

v You must come up with the crap-tastic poems for Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Saturn and Tuxedo Mask. Hop to it!  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:06 pm
^ You didn't kill the thread, just stunted it!

<> Uranus: Some people think that I'm a guy, but I'm the female soldier of the sky. Michiru looks quite sexy in muslin and damn it she is NOT my cousin!

Neptune: I'm completely self-absorbed; I have a glittery mirror instead of a silly sword. I don't think men are so great, with a girl I'd rather mate.

Pluto: For me no rhyming. A complex haiku is best. I guard the time gate.

Saturn: I was born under a bad sign, went insane and lost my mind. Then I tried to end the world, but instead into a baby's body I was hurled.

Tuxedo Mask: Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet but not like you. Sailor Moon is the best flavor of anything. I think I shall give her a ring.

v Create sailor senshi along the lines of the "Dysfunctional Carebears." The dysfunctional carebears are as follows: Raver Bear, Nihilist Bear, Hooligan Bear, Tramp Bear, Gay Bear, Redneck Bear, Stoner Bear, Gang Bear, Aryan Bear, and Bondage Bear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:40 am
^yay for un-stunting the thread (those poems were pretty cute)

<>
Usagi: Couch Potato Bear, the bear for being lazy
Ami: Wallflower Bear, the bear for being too dang shy
Rei: b***h Bear, cause...come on now...
Makoto: .....I cant think of one! gonk _______ Bear, the bear YOU invent cause i cant think of one
Minako: Flirty Bear
Chibiusa: Bratty Bear
Setsuna: Enigma Bear (not really dysfunctional, but it sounds cool... xd )
Michiru: Clean Bear, the bear for being too perfect...
Haruka: Sexy Bear, the bear who attracts girls AND guys
Hotaru: Emo Bear

V Pick part-time jobs for the senshi, wether it be in fast-food or department store sales, or something cra-zay, is up to you!  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:27 pm
^ I'm baaaaaack. Miss me?

<

Usagi- A cashier at a bakery. She eats more than she sells but she absolutely loves the cute uniforms!
Ami- Candystriper so that she can get experience working at hospitals
Makoto- waitress at a nice resteraunt working on making connections so that one day she might be a chef.
Rei- already "works" at the temple and doesn't have time for anything else.
Minako- Works as a salesperson at a clothing boutique.
Haruka- continues her work as a race driver
Michiru- continues to perform at concerts AND the occasional piece of art.
Setsuna- works as a nurse at Chibi Usa's school.
Hotaru-Is too young to work
Chibi Usa- Too young as well.

V hn..."theme" songs for the senshi (Songs that define/would hold meaning for that particular girl). Can be from any music genre or country.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff