Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Get it? Got it? Good! - LIEKOMG, my ear is ear-y!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laFred

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:34 pm
Koren_suzaku
laFred
Koren_suzaku
LaFred is teh perv heart

Hrm. Do you guys like this outfit? Im inbetween feeling stoopid and feeling cute ... whee domokun

gonk Nu-uh... xd OK, maybe just a little. Once I get the 1.5K I so need to become female again, I'm going to wear them. xp My mule is named [your]stalker. But it's for my friend, whom I stalk. Because she draws me pictures. heart

Im ready for you to become female too. Youve been a naked man for a very long while.

My mule is my ex's account fujin_gator. His outfit is ugly but hey , I could only do so much. heart

Yeah, I'm a little more used to the female items. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:52 pm
Gosh. I have been so uninspired with outfits lately.

gonk

Miss Puu

laFred

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:27 pm
Koren_suzaku

gonk

I like that outfit. Better than mine. I'm going to stick with being a guy because I just want some new hair. Then I'll make a matching [gasp] outfit.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:32 pm
laFred
Koren_suzaku

gonk

I like that outfit. Better than mine. I'm going to stick with being a guy because I just want some new hair. Then I'll make a matching [gasp] outfit.

This outfit? Or the one before?

I want new hair too. These little glitches coming outta the back of my hat make me grouchy. domokun

Miss Puu

laFred

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:33 pm
Koren_suzaku
laFred
Koren_suzaku

gonk

I want new hair too. These little glitches coming outta the back of my hat make me grouchy. domokun

That's the only one I saw, so I like it. 3nodding I don't know which hair to buy, though. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:48 pm
laFred
Koren_suzaku
laFred
Koren_suzaku

gonk

That's the only one I saw, so I like it. 3nodding I don't know which hair to buy, though. confused

I put this back on because my other was VERY similar to candy's and I dont like when I wear something similar to someone ... heart

Hair for your guy? I dunno! I like the amore ... but now it has that colored line in it. I also like the one wear the bangs kinda look like a marajuana (sp?) leaf.

Miss Puu

laFred

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:09 pm
Koren_suzaku
laFred
Koren_suzaku
laFred
Koren_suzaku

gonk

I put this back on because my other was VERY similar to candy's and I dont like when I wear something similar to someone ... heart

Hair for your guy? I dunno! I like the amore ... but now it has that colored line in it. I also like the one wear the bangs kinda look like a marajuana (sp?) leaf.

I like the long hair. heart But, I don't know... gonk We'll see, I can't preview them, so I'll wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:22 am
laFred
Koren_suzaku
laFred
Koren_suzaku
laFred
Koren_suzaku

gonk

I like the long hair. heart But, I don't know... gonk We'll see, I can't preview them, so I'll wait.

You cant buy hair either. It's being so grouchy!

Hrm. Are you caroling?

Miss Puu

laFred

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:26 pm
Koren_suzaku
laFred
Koren_suzaku
laFred
Koren_suzaku
laFred
Koren_suzaku

gonk

You cant buy hair either. It's being so grouchy!

Hrm. Are you caroling?

Umm, kind of. confused If I remember to do it, I do. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:32 pm
Caroling is making me grouchy! I HAVE HORRIBLE VOCAL CORDS!

Oh , yeah! If you still wanted to become a female , Ill spot you the rest of the gold for a xmas prezzie. I dont know if you changed you mind or just gave up in saving the gold.

Miss Puu

laFred

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:51 pm
Koren_suzaku

Oh , yeah! If you still wanted to become a female , Ill spot you the rest of the gold for a xmas prezzie. I dont know if you changed you mind or just gave up in saving the gold.

It's not that, it's just I need about 600 more gold, and then once I get that, it'll take me forever to get a good outfit that I actually like. whee So if I stay a male, I can use that 10K on clothes. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:54 pm
laFred
Koren_suzaku

It's not that, it's just I need about 600 more gold, and then once I get that, it'll take me forever to get a good outfit that I actually like. whee So if I stay a male, I can use that 10K on clothes. confused

Oh. Okie dokie. Well ... it was just an offer heart  

Miss Puu

laFred

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:56 pm
Koren_suzaku
laFred
Koren_suzaku

And I thank you for your generosity. wink I'm just going to go to the AT and steal someone's outfit. ninja No, not really.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:05 pm
laFred
Koren_suzaku
laFred
Koren_suzaku

And I thank you for your generosity. wink I'm just going to go to the AT and steal someone's outfit. ninja No, not really.

Oh so evil! scream domokun

I bought some clothes for my male account. I spent a lil more than I wanted. I forget how much gold you can waste on commons if you dont pay attention sweatdrop

Miss Puu

laFred

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:39 pm
Yeah, they really do add up. gonk I'm so 50/50 on this gender thing... One minute I want to and the next I decide not and I don't know. I want to download the GAC, but I would have to ask my dad about it and stuff. HI MOM!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff