Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:22 pm
"Alright." Seto picked up his brother and carried him up the stairs. "You know, you're getting to be too old for this."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:11 pm
" Maybe, but you were holding me so I figured. Why? am I too heavy? " he asked looking at his brother. 'Hell husbands carry their wives, who can be around 50, cant I get to be carried on rare occasions at 13? ' he asked himself in thought. He didnt wanna make Seto unconfortable or something, but it seemed kind of silly to him, when he knew he would probably be happy to carry Luna someday.'Yeah..guess I am a little jealous too, at least Inu and I arent alone.' he thought once more trying not to get confortable in his brothers arms.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:16 am
"Well, you are thirteen. And no, you're not heavy, just, only little kids and wives get carried, and you're not a little kid anymore, and unless there's something you're not telling me, you're not a wife either." Seto wasn't going to comment on the third type of person who got carried, then he decided that he had ought to say something and this was fairly private, so he sat Mokuba down on the stairs and sat beside him.
"Mokuba, somethings wrong. I know it is. What is it?" Seto asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:57 am
Mokuba looked up at him on the stairs, sure he knew it wasnt gonna be as often carried, but what was wrong with rare occasions. He looked forward on the stairs, he was still afraid to tell him something like this. Especially his outburst at Lunas at the whole Tabloid idea. Cause the word jealous only came out one way, I love you and Im jealous that someone else has you and I dont. 'But...thats not really what it is...but I need to try. ' he thought before he let out a sigh. " Well...its not easy to explain..but I guess like I said in the car, Im not use to someone else being..with you.." Mokuba explained, though he knew Seto wouldnt full get it. " I mean, I understood you being at work a lot so you couldnt be with me all the time, but now..its another person. Im just scared that...well..with Luna and the company I'll see you less and less..I guess thats why Im happy Inu-samas coming, she I dunno..understands what Im saying. But even with her with me its not the same as you being there. " he explained further looking at him every so often but then looking back forward. Though I was gonna be there with him, it wouldnt fill the void he get when Seto would be spending his good free time with her, it would only help for a short period. Though bringing up the slight crush he had was unacceptable, Seto didnt need to know if he himself knew it wasnt a big one and was just a phase. Cause it wasnt about the crush, he knew he couldnt do anything about that, he was just afraid his brother would slip farther away now thats hes got a soon to be lover.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:18 am
"Mokuba, listen to me. You come first. If it came down to it, you are what matters." Seto said. "So don't be jealous. I'll just have to let some of my employees earn their pay for once."
Seto hugged his brother. No way was he losing him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:35 am
He smiled hugging his brother back, " That would be good..It still feels wierd..but I know I'll get over it. I'm gonna try harder, for you. Im glad you have someone to make you happy, its just new..for all three of us I suppose. " Mokuba whispered still smiling. Luna had told him it was new to her, and he knew it was new to him And Seto gave looks every so often that showed that he too was getting use to it. Then they heard something from downstairs, " Absolutly not ! My daughter is not going off with some boys! " my father shouted. Mokuba looked confused as he looked down the stairs. " But Don, you know how much she likes that Seto boy, and his little brothers cute, it doesnt seem like theres a problem, Im sure theyre not gonan do anything to her! " mom shouted back. " Even if all this dimension thing is true my daughter is not going that far shes 16!" he shouted back. " Come on guys..you dont need to hear that. " I say from behind them.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:48 am
Seto was not going to take no for an answer. He switched instantly into 'next person I see is fired' mode and went directly to the source of the noise.
"Do you think for one second that I'd do such things? I may only be seventeen, but I have my brother and my company to think about! I'm not some sex crazed adolescent." Seto adopted the soft silky voice he prefered to use on people he felt had no business deciding whatever it was they were deciding.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:11 pm
" Seto.." I reply grabbing his shoulder to make sure things dont go any farther. " Its fine, he doesnt know. Dad, Kaibas not my boyfriend, hes Lunas, and I wouldnt do anything like that either even if given the chance. Especially not in front of his little brother, I know how much he hates seeing that crap. Now well be in my room not doing anything so dont worry about that. " I reply in a slightly angered tone turning back to the stairs. " Come on you two, everyones waiting for you, unless you need more private time. " I reply while walkign up the stairs. " No..were good.." Mokuab replied looking at seto cocking his head as to say come with me as he followed me up the stairs. Mokuba looked at me, " I thought you liked your family. " he replied a little confused. " I love them to death, but their fights can get out of hand so i have to stop them before they get worse, sorry you had to hear me yell Mokuba, I just dont need to hear their crap right now. " I explain turning to head to my room. " Its ok..I understand." he whispered.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:45 am
Seto blinked and looked at Inu. The idea that he was not his usual all powerful 'glare at it and it does what you want' self suddenly came crashing into him. It felt like he'd been hit in the stomach by a battering ram. Still being the incredible actor he was, he was silent and followed Inu and his brother with only a parting death glare.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:27 pm
I smiled as well, I didnt wanna make any of them feel bad, I opend her door. " Well, here we are. " I said to Mokuba with a smile. He looked amazed as he ran in, " Wow, your cousin was right, this place is as big as downstairs. " he said plopping on my bed. I giggle a little, " Im shocked you were surprised, Im sure this is tiny compared to your place." I say sittign down on the bed. " maybe, but its still cool, you still need some more stuff on the walls though. " he said looking at the only wall scroll on my wall. " Yeah we just moved so its pretty bare, but you can do anything you like in here. Were jsut gonna stay til Roberts done downstiars then well head to fremont street, you guys are gonna love it. I may be tired of it, but people visiting here love it. " I explain with a smile til the yelling can now be heard from upstairs. " Ignore them, theyll stop soon. I got some mangas and DVDs you guys can look at. And I got cable, and theres gott abe something good on. " I say trying to drown out the yelling.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:27 am
Seto looked every bit like he would go right back down there and do some serious... er... convincing... with his boot sole... and a good hard kick... But then something grabbed his ankles. He eeped and looked around, then down. Luna was grinning wildly up at him.
"I always wondered if you could do that." She smiled and got out from under the bed. "This place is like... bigger than my house."
"Koneko-chan, tell me something." Seto sat on the bed and pulled her down beside him. She looked at him curiously. "Tell me you aren't like this all the time, that somewhere in there you're serious, and not just when you're angry."
"Seto, just because I don't like to be serious doesn't mean I can't be. I don't mean to upset you by doing silly things like that, it's just, well... you might as well have a giant target on your back. You need to lighten up, just a tiny little bit. I know you have a lot to worry about, but it's okay to just relax and have fun sometimes okay?" Luna swung herself into his lap. "Come on, look at me and tell me you know that. Please."
"Koneko-chan..." Seto looked at her. "I know. Knowing and doing are two different things."
"Which is why you might as well have a big target on your back. If you won't be doing, I'm going to have to help." Luna smirked and giggled.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:34 am
" Yeah Seto, you do need to loosen up a bit, and well all be here to help. But these things do take time, so no rush kay? " I say with a smile. Mokuba nodded in agreement smiling too. The yelling increased a little more as my dad began to shout more harsh things, even somethings that I had told Luna about. Mokuba looked shocked as he listened. I let out a sigh, " We heard enough, Im sure Robert will calm them down. " I reply turning on and up the TV drowning out any death threats that my dad was throwing.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:08 am
Seto had no idea what exactly to turn his glare on. He didn't personally care as much as he thought he should, but Mokuba didn't need to hear that and neither did Inu. Luna was blatantly ignoring it by laying her head against his chest in such a way as the heart beat drowned it out in one ear and he could see she was concentrating the other on the tv. She rubbed her lower arms selfconsciously again and Seto could almost tell what she was thinking about.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:10 am
A few minutes later Robert just came up to the room, " Okay you guys, lets go, I shut them up for awhile. They can dicuss this issue while we go. " he explained. " Kay, lets get out of here, and off to Fremont street." I reply standing up. Mokuba stood up as well as we walked out of the room.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:23 am
"And there are blinky lights and everything aren't there?" Luna asked, cheering up immediately.
"You're easily distracted aren't you?" Seto asked bemused. "Look, Luna... could you let go of me?"
"Hunh? Oh... I didn't even realize... I'm sorry Seto. It's a force of habit." She smiled. Seto hung back just a little to talk to his brother.
"Mokuba, I know it's difficult, but there's something you're not telling me." Seto said. He'd seen the looks his brother had been giving Luna while she was trying hard to block out the world on his lap.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff