Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:34 pm
"and who would this other perssons name be??"eith her hearing she had herd what he said but payed no attention wnating him ton aswer."whats so wrong with fighting..uit makes you stronger...maybeh even a better person...as long as you dont end up like frozen..but i dun think you would....."she cought him staring ast her stomach and gave him a glare, but other then that he did nothing. As she changed her [postion her navel piercing moved a bit but that was all. She flikced her nails af if irritated. Ignoring his last question and comment she started talking about seomthing else"you seem to be used to the woods.. a bit scruffy,.,.,and your eyes aren't the smae as a humans would be.....is there soemthing differnet about you that i should know??"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:29 pm
Boo furrowed his brow a bit wondering why she was so persistant of finding out why he had run, and what he was. "I'd rather not say," he answered truthfully. He didn't like the idea of him running away from what he had done. Although he guessed ti was natureal for his kind to do that. He felt a sort of bond to the human race for being able to take form as one. One he didn't want to ruin. His eyes fell to the ground as he was brought back two days ago when the reason he had run away happend. Seeing the helpless girl running and screaming toward the village as he caught up to her. The sound of her screaming suddenly stopping sent a chill down his spine as he once again could feel the throat and tendons snap under the preasure of his powerful jaw. He could remember the placid look of her face as she lay there in shock. That had been the part where he had fled, and where he had decided to leave his past behind and try to escape what he had become. His memory was picking up intances as he ran where he could feel the branches and the wind rap at his face and legs, little scars could still be seen on his cheek but he wasn't worried about people seeing them. They could pass off as minor cuts he got at a farm. Coming back to reality he pushed himself off the trunk, and turned his head away from her to hide his emotions. He didn't care much about hiding his emotions but as what she had said earlier he didn't want to come off as to much of a softy. She might loose interest and as much as he didn't like where the conversation was going he would rather have company from a stranger than none at all.  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:34 pm
She had tapped into his mind without his knowing. watching the meories.the scense of what happened..all though this was tragic to him she felt she could hvae some fun wiht it. She smirked a bit and spoke softly, now with a straight facec"..i know what you did two days ago Boo....i know your secret...."she tilted her ehad down a bit and looked up at him, her eyes glistening, along with her lip and nose ring, not to mention the skull navel pericing  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:59 pm
He whipped his head around quickly looking her straight in the eyes, not believing her of course. He gave her a quick glare, then closed his eyes briefly to roll them. Opening them right after, knowing that if she had guts enough to pull a joke like that she would have no problem attacking him. Giving a heavy sigh wiped a hand across his forehead even though there was no insentive to he just felt as if he had to. Turning his body he leaned his back against the trunk lifting a leg and bracing the foot against it as well. He shoved his hands back into his pocket looking out past her into the forest. As much as he didn't want to believe her he had a gut wrenching feeling that she might actually know what he did. If he was able to transform from wolf to human, why couldn't someone read minds? He leaned his head back and gave another sigh, "Alright, so what if you do know what I've done. You would never be able to understand the pain of what I've gone through. What I've done has led me to abandon my family..." He winced a bit as he said family. In a sence it was a family but it was more of a pack. He had been scolded by the elders for calling it his family, and that's what he had told all the humans he had encountered when he had retired for the night.  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:56 am
Black looked at him. Thinking for a minuute before she tilted her head. She wanted t have fun with this, make it a kinda joke, but he seemed to have gone threw many problems as she did. Many things have happened to her..seeing all the fihgts, playing pranks. Yeah it w as all fun till soemone left or died..like Sayayoran, and Malik..although he was back now whee ...."you think i don't understnand pain...how aboute vryday someone in your family fighting...getting hurt..not being to talk to your father for who knows how long..being out here....with NO ONE!!.....i'm know your secret Boo..you aren't too different from others i've met. Sure maybeh you were differetn from youre packmates..or whatever you wanna cal them...but i bet you about 95% of the people here..or creatures as you may see them, have the same gif and more"she scoffed a bit and leaned her head on the tree. Closing her eyes nad thinking..or all the things that she had gone threw, all the stuoid things shes done...and now someone that cuold befriend her, maybhe make a differencee in her life..she was being a b***h to..a cold har dbith....but eh it was black you'll get over it..eventually  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:36 pm
He looked at her as she talked about his pack. So she was a mind reader. Just as long as she wasn't a brown noser he figured he could get along with her fine. Following her face with his eyes yet not with his mind he quickly thought of his options. She said being out here with no one. Does that mean she can't show me a good place to sleep or eat. I guess eating I'd have to provide my own food anyways. What about those gifts? If what she says is true what other gifts do other people have? Does she have more? Do I want to find out? He ran through the questions a couple times to try and figure out what he could say or ask. Finally he decided to ask about some of the other powers people could have. A bit hesatant to ask for he might not want to find out anymore if she starts telling him. "You... you said something about other people having powers too. What would this include?" He turned his head to her, his eyes now firm and a bit curious. Lowering his foot to the ground he turned resting his shoulder against the tree.  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:49 pm
"morphing into other things...werewolfs....telephcicity.......>?cant talk
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:01 pm
He noded as he could relate to the traonsformation part. However he wondered a bit. To his nature, and the stories around the village he had hung around, all the stories about werewolves and people being able to talk with their minds. He thought just what they had said, that they were just stories. None of them true, Still a bit skeptic about the whole thing he decided the only way he would believe it is if he saw it for his own eyes. He smiled a bit as he realized she didn't pronounce telapathy right. She was a bit cold but she he could tell she had a softer side, and he was determined to get to it.  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:03 pm
"what you dun belive me...the people who you where around always makin s**t up...not belivein' stuff are you....gotta be seomone with...OMG I DUN BELIVE IT TIOLL I SEE IT..ell stick around..you'll see it all eventually" sjhe then spoke threw her mind "or hear it" she said as her oice filled his mind. She laughed a bit to herself and rattled her tongue ring against her teeth  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:16 pm
He looked back out into the forest as she continued to talk. Not being able to see her he had assumed that she had just spoken to him instead of sending brain waves. Still a bit curious and waiting after she was done talking he turned his head, not convinced at all. "And you're saying people like this are all around me?"  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:21 pm
she turned around and faced hi mtilting ehr head"yes there are people here who can do all of those things..my fatehr can do the same things i can..adn more....Frozen is a werewolf too....."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:28 pm
Boo raised a brow a bit confused at hearing the name. "And who might this Frozen be?" Not completely shocked that she was a telepathy, but he did set up a guard on his mind hoping she couldn't break it. There were some incidents he would rather keep a secret.  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:33 pm
Boo_sha
Boo raised a brow a bit confused at hearing the name. "And who might this Frozen be?" Not completely shocked that she was a telepathy, but he did set up a guard on his mind hoping she couldn't break it. There were some incidents he would rather keep a secret.
"frozen..would be.....someone from this place...a beta....werewolf, hes come abck he loves to fight...adm eat things and is perverted.....to a point u,mm, his likfe is preety messd most of the time too"she sucked on her tongue ring as she stood there eye9ing him lightly. her eyes a deep crimson red color. She fiddled with the rings on her fingers. A few ninuutes passed and she snapped her fingers a cup of hot coco appearing in her hand. She too, a sip then breatehd out, smmoke emiting from her mouth and from the mug<  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:40 pm
Angel_Fantasy
((Awesome Avi. XD And I wasn't lost... o.o ))
Star's tail thumped loudly against the dirt ground as she licked Kita's muzzle numerously. But her ears flattened against her head when she saw the scar on Kita's leg. "That's not supposed to happen...I usually heal wounds to the point there's not even a scar remaining...I don't know why that happened. Sorry...But what's this about Malik? I heard that he..." her voice trailed off as she blushed and quieted. "First, I've been looking for you, then I saw Suna and this pup with her named Kurai, then I found Slighter, and now, I've found you and Sky!" Star smiled and raised her head up slightly because she felt proud of herself for finding so many wolves. She soon lowered her head again and grinned at her.

(( Thank youu x3 I luff yours too =o ))
-She whimpered softly as her tail wagged. The licks she recieved from her close friend had really made her feel back to her old self. Gazing into Star's eyes as the she-wolf spoke, Kita's ears pricked forward intently, listening to her every word. When hearing about Malik, her tail suddenly stopped wagging- What... What about Malik...? -She tilted her head slightly as her ears quivered, getting lower to her head. When Star changed the subject, Kita tried to listen closely again, but it was nearly impossible. All she could think about was Malik... Forcing a weak smile, she leaned in and licked Star's nose, still awaiting the answer from the she-wolf-

Kita Rottura

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:44 pm
"So in a way you're saying to avoid running into him?" He asked as he watched the steam from the hot coco. His stomach growled and he realized that he hadn't eaten in a while. The whole journey in fact. He was to caught up in what he had done to actually eat anything. As he stared at the cup he could feel his mouth begin to drool and he had to swallow back the siliva in his mouth.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games