Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:50 pm
slighter shook his head "no, i don't know..." he said has he stood up and looked around and sat back down closer to her but above from her on a rock alittle higher then they where on befor.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:52 pm
looking down slightly frustrated then climbing up next to him"ok never mind"kissing him softly  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:53 pm
slighter smirked and looked at her " well you will have to tell me sonner or later" he said has he smilled and layed down on the top fo the moutain. fellign alittle tired.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:58 pm
a light snow gently began to fall, she looked up and felt the cold flurries land on her face"your right, and i dont want to keep it from you" there was a slight pause and she layed down next to him and whispered softly into his ear "congratulations slighter, your a father, I am with pups" then she looked at him waiting for his reaction  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:01 pm
slighter eye widen has he sat up ".....ok..." he said has he looked down at her and turned into his wolf form has he layed dowbn partialy ontop of her keeping her warm "well, im happy...and kinda worried." he said has he looked at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:06 pm
looking at him sadly"why are you worried? did you not want this" she turned back into her wolf form and burried her face in his fur to hide her tears  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:07 pm
he smirked "i am happy, but i don't know if im ready, thats all" he said ahs he nudge and licked her cheek has he looked around has he yawned.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:12 pm
"uhm..ok..well uhm...."tears falling down her muzzle and starting to walk away"thats...fine"her coat glistening from the snow she started walking a little faster I knew this was a mistake Im so stupid I dont deserve him I shouldnt have pressured him  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:14 pm
slighter looked at her go and he shook his head thinking well im to toried to follwo her so im goignt o saty here he said he layed his head down on his paws and fell asleep

((i have to go, see yah))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:27 pm
as she quickly walks through the falling snow she stops to look back to see him laying down, she whines loudly and gives a loud sad howl that shakes the forest, and with that she runs off dissapearing into the snow covered land  

Aubrianna

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:25 pm
Aubrianna
as she quickly walks through the falling snow she stops to look back to see him laying down, she whines loudly and gives a loud sad howl that shakes the forest, and with that she runs off dissapearing into the snow covered land

Jeckt was also running ans bumped into her. "oh, hello. Who are you?" jeckt asked in a soft voice.(because he saw her crying.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:12 pm
stopping and looking at him"I...I am aubrianna....hunter of the pack and...mate of slighter who might you be?"her wings appearing softly against her body to keep her warm "you are new to the pack am I correct?"  

Aubrianna

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:29 pm
Aubrianna
stopping and looking at him"I...I am aubrianna....hunter of the pack and...mate of slighter who might you be?"her wings appearing softly against her body to keep her warm "you are new to the pack am I correct?"

"yes i am! my names jeckt! nice to meet you." jeckt said "so what are you crying about?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:29 pm
slighter woke up a few hours later on the same rock, he got up and streched not remebering much from yesterday he looked around and then down from the moutain. "nice day..." he said has he satrted walking around then he jumped off the moutain to a small ledge on the side of it and he then walked into a cave.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:51 pm
wolfythegreat
Aubrianna

"yes i am! my names jeckt! nice to meet you." jeckt said "so what are you crying about?"
"I am having pups...i guess everyone will find out anyways.... be honored your the first to know....slighter is.. well not sure if he wants to keep them.."she lifts her nose and sniffs the air" speaking of my love he is near.."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games