Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:52 pm
Heart stood up and walked over to him now fully cleaned of the ash. She licked his muzzel. "You can't predict the future Drave...you didn't know..I didn't know...I don't expect that of you either" Heart nuzzled him and stared into his eyes. "I don't know if me and him would've worked out anyways. Star is right about him never being here for me... If you remember that is what our problem was... but that has changed now... I can't get you to even step away from my side for a moment..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:10 pm
Using every last ounce of her strength, Alle put out the fire, and not even embers remained. Growling softly to herself, she fell over onto her side and layed there, body trembling.  

~G~rounded ~B~utterfly

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:55 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:48 pm
"No I didn't see anyone.." Heart said as she stared back into his eyes. "Unless... but nothing happened...we..." Heart furrowed her eyebrows in deep thought as she tried to remember. "are we ready?" she heard herself say in her mind as a flashback occured.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:55 pm
"no thats impossible... it couldnt be could it..."

*he said as he remembered from a while ago when they were in the den in the forest*

"are you... are you... pregnant...?"

*he said as he looked into her eyes and then licks her mussle uncontrolably...*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:01 pm
Heart looked at him and stared deeply into his eyes and shook her head fiercly as she backed away.
"No I can't be... I won't... I can't..." Heart said still shaking her head fiercly. "I thought I still had time to make my decision!" She yelled into the sky. Not believing the mistake she made...if it was a mistake.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:08 pm
"im sorry heart i didnt know things would happen this quikly eathure... i didnt realize my actions could cause you this... im sorry"
*he says as he lays down wimpering with self loathing for what he has done to heart... starts babling*
"im sorry i shouldnt have......... why did this have to happen so soon....... how is the pack going to react....."
*lays there dazed...*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:12 pm
Heart stared at him and laid down next to him placing her head behind his. "I don't know what the pack will think... but we don't know for sure yet...are you positive about that feeling you had?" She asked him timidly as she started shivering in fear.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:27 pm
*shivers and his fur moves of its own for a moment...*
"yes i am sure"
*he says as his fur stops moving and his breathing slows and his mind reaches out to all those around him...*
"there is only one i think... i cant tell for sure but i am..."
*he turns his head and looks at her very intently and very seriously with all his pashion he can muster...*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:36 pm
Heart sighed. "I can't turn back now..." she said as she sighed. Heart looked back at him and then closed her eyes. Her breathing slowed and her eyes began to water. She wondered if what she was carrying would be a joy like it was last time or a burden like the one before that...  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:50 pm
*lays his head against hers in a wolfs hug*
"i am sorry i made a mistake... what can i do to have you forgive me..."
*he says as he again looks into her eyes and licks her mussle.*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:51 pm
Heart's stomach clenched as she felt something. "Star..." Heart thought... she wondered if she had hurt her. "she knows... she doesn't know it was not mean't to happen...I want to be with Sky, but I can't any longer..." she continued to think as she worried about her closest friend.

Heart looked at Drave ashamed of how she was so torn betwee him and Sky, but maybe this pregnancy was the right thing. Because now she didn't have to choose between them. The pregnancy chose for her... she nuzzled him back as she retreated in the battle that had gone on inside of her.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:07 pm
"whats wrong, whats going on...?"
*howls deep and rumbling*
"i need to know what is wrong"
*he said as he checked her again...*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:10 pm
"She didn't do anything!!" Heart yelled at him in anger that he was trying to get after his best friend. She growled and snarled at him before she breathed deeply a couple of times to calm herself down. "there is nothing wrong.."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:24 pm
"i am sorry i yelled.."
*he says as he let his head fall in shame...*
"i am sorry i have so many imperfections..."
*he said as he curled up infront of her and started to dig himself a hole to hide in...*
"i am so sorry..."
*he keeps mumbling as he continues to dig...*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games