Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:55 pm
* When Shuicho licked her back and asked her " have you come up with an answer for my question?" She smiled knowing what he meant and said playfully " question, what question, refresh my memory." she said smiling touching his nose excited. She wanted him to ask the question again. It would make the whole situation so romantic. Especially since Shuicho has tackle and looking down upon her.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:45 am
"i asked you a while back but i'll ask again, Branwen will you be my mate?"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:28 pm
*Branwen's eyes brightens when you reask her the question. She blushes a moment and than glances into your eyes. . ."Yes" she said. "I will be your mate. Will you promise to love me always?" she said batting her eyes.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:47 pm
*shuicho smiled*"even after i die i will love you"*shuico licked her cheek*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:50 pm
* Branwen was overcomed by him. She had never felt this way for anyone. She was the happiest female in the world. His touch and words were so comforting. She closes her eyes and than kisses him.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:16 pm
*shuicho was temperarily shocked but kissed back*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:42 pm
* Branwen's kiss was passionate. Her cheeks were warm and her heart was racing. She was suprised at herself diving in for a kiss. They were mates she was just expressing her feelings to him.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:31 am
*shuicho's eyes filled with tears of joy as he and branwen kissed. it felt like an eternity of happiness*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:44 pm
* Branwen stopped kissing him as tears streamed down his face. She licks the tears off his face. She was touched by his emotional happiness. She was just as happy as he was. Her eyes were watery but had not released their tears. She finally blinks not able to contain her watery eyes either. Tears flow down her face. " I like it that you can cry with me." she said smiling.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:57 am
*shuicho nuzzeld her*"i'm happy you allowed me to be your mate"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:33 am
* Branwen smiles and says " I am happy you asked me to be your mate. I believe that's the question that changed both our lives." she said blushing and nudged him with another peck on the cheek.*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:56 pm
Slighter woke up late at night, Sniffing the air he opened his eyes and yawned streching his from legs forwards and backwards before he stood up and walked around. "What a night." Slighter said has he looked at the moon in the air with the black clouds slowly covering it. "Hmmp, I gusses its going to rain soon." slighter mumbled to himself has he then slowly walked towards a nearby stream and leaned forwards and lapped up the water.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:57 pm
Sora comes out of the bushes as she smelled another wolf...she looked around till she saw the wolf lapping up water.......she looks at the small pond and also starts to drink  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:15 pm
Slighter gleamed over at the other wolf next to him and sighed before he finished drinking teh water and walked towards the cliff not to far away form them and sat down on the ledge looking below at the passing river. Slighter could smell alot of new wolf in the pack which he had never smelt before and new she was one of them but he didn't do anything but gazed below.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:17 pm
Sora looked at the male wolf **I wonder who he is...**Sora thought to herself as she watched a butterfly land on her nose  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games