Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:35 am
seastrike
Isobel Bellamy
Welcome to the guild ^_^ *hands out cookies*

I'd rather have muffins thanks
*the cookies suddenly and mysteriously become muffins in a big poofy cloud of chocolate-smelling somke*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:08 am
NAME: Cathy
APPEARANCE: Long Jet Black hair with dark purple streaks, brown eyes , naturally pale skin ! (It sucks my tan is like normal colour for everyone else *cries*
FAV. BANDS: I like system of a down , Disturbed etc
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing , drawing , roller blading , shopping , hanging out with mates , playing on PS2 , computer games/internet , cinema.
PERSONALITY: Crazy , hyper , kind , loyal , bravish , friendly , shy , Im rarely in a mood and its very hard to get me in one , and i hate holding grudges im crap at it.(Good points first dont you think I had to ask my friends this i dont totaly agree with these good points but eh . NOw for the bad points) A dark side to me ! When I get angry I get ANGRY ! but i have only been really angry like twice and i smashed up my door ..... ohps ... umm I sometimes have a strange thing about killing people . I never do though , brilliant at writing horror storys though when in that mood XD , umm I hate sharing my food .. Am scared of moths and spiders THEY'RE FREAKY ! and at the moment my mind is blank so i cant think of any more bad points.
PET PEEVES: Stressy goats with horns.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes : Writing , drawing , playing on consoles (PS2 , DS , gamegube etc) , watching T.V , rollerblading with mates , having a shopping spree ! Guys who make me laugh . cute animals and snakes.
Dislikes: Annoying no it all's , people who spend to much time getting read just to go to the hair dressers and stuff , people who are constantly looking in mirrors and window , People stealing my food (to my friends who cant eat chips , chocolate and other things because they are on a diet - FOR GOD SAKE GET YOR OWN FOOD IF YOUR GOING TO NICK MINE BECUASE YOU EAT THEM ALL AND LEAVE NONE FOR ME YOU ANNOYING PEOPLE - I feel sorry for guys when they go out on dates and that happens to them) , bordness , boring people , librarians and lots more in both of those thingys.
REASON FOR JOINING: A chance to talk to goths with people shouting some kind of abuse at them and me and i was bord and umm other crap ...

Littlemissdevil

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:42 am
littlemissdevil
APPEARANCE: Long Jet Black hair with dark purple streaks, brown eyes , naturally pale skin ! (It sucks my tan is like normal colour for everyone else *cries*
FAV. BANDS: I like system of a down ,
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing , drawing , roller blading , shopping , hanging out with mates , playing on PS2 , computer games/internet , cinema.
PERSONALITY: Crazy , hyper , kind , loyal , bravish , friendly , shy , Im rarely in a mood and its very hard to get me in one , and i hate holding grudges im crap at it.(Good points first dont you think I had to ask my friends this i dont totaly agree with these good points but eh . NOw for the bad points) A dark side to me ! When I get angry I get ANGRY ! but i have only been really angry like twice and i smashed up my door ..... ohps ... umm I sometimes have a strange thing about killing people . I never do though , brilliant at writing horror storys though when in that mood XD , umm I hate sharing my food .. Am scared of moths and spiders THEY'RE FREAKY ! and at the moment my mind is blank so i cant think of any more bad points.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes : Writing , drawing , playing on consoles (PS2 , DS , gamegube etc) , watching T.V , rollerblading with mates , having a shopping spree ! Guys who make me laugh . cute animals and snakes.
Dislikes: Annoying no it all's , people who spend to much time getting read just to go to the hair dressers and stuff , people who are constantly looking in mirrors and window , People stealing my food (to my friends who cant eat chips , chocolate and other things because they are on a diet - FOR GOD SAKE GET YOR OWN FOOD IF YOUR GOING TO NICK MINE BECUASE YOU EAT THEM ALL AND LEAVE NONE FOR ME YOU ANNOYING PEOPLE - I feel sorry for guys when they go out on dates and that happens to them) , bordness , boring people , librarians and lots more in both of those thingys.
REASON FOR JOINING: A chance to talk to goths with people shouting some kind of abuse at them and me and i was bord and umm other crap ...

Welcome to the guild. *hands you a basket of cookies*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:09 am
NAME: Daniel, or Dan, Don't care.
APPEARANCE: Medium length Dark blonde hair, tall, average build.
FAV. BANDS: Oh god, where to begin!
My Chemical Romance
HIM (Sometimes)
The Arcade Fire (Makes a change)
Ramnstein
Brand New (Sic Transit Gloria KICKS a**)
System of a Down
Evanescence (Never could spell 'em)
And more I can't think of right now
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, Computers, Music.
PERSONALITY: A bit Wierd, Easy to piss off. But still, I enjoy a chat.
PET PEEVES: Bimbos; Girls (or Guys) which don't have two brain cells to rub together and usually end up marrying some celebrity and doing pretty well for themselves, even though they don't lift a goddamn finger.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Black, Music, Writing (I try to be literate) Dislikes: See pet peeves, Chavs, Every single MTV except MTV2, they have the right idea.
REASON FOR JOINING: I am what I am, Hell, and I happen to be different!

I may update this, unless I'm not bothered, or I forget.  

Ihiku

Littlemissdevil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:12 am
lurichan
littlemissdevil
FAV. BANDS: I like system of a down ,

Welcome to the guild. *hands you a basket of cookies*

Yay a cookie *hugs you* Thanks *goes jumps on a sofa munching the cookie*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:13 am
Ihiku
NAME: Daniel, or Dan, Don't care.
APPEARANCE: Medium length Dark blonde hair, tall, average build.
FAV. BANDS: Oh god, where to begin!
My Chemical Romance
HIM (Sometimes)
The Arcade Fire (Makes a change)
Ramnstein
Brand New (Sic Transit Gloria KICKS a**)
System of a Down
Evanescence (Never could spell 'em)
And more I can't think of right now
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, Computers, Music.
PERSONALITY: A bit Wierd, Easy to piss off. But still, I enjoy a chat.
PET PEEVES: Bimbos; Girls (or Guys) which don't have two brain cells to rub together and usually end up marrying some celebrity and doing pretty well for themselves, even though they don't lift a goddamn finger.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Black, Music, Writing (I try to be literate) Dislikes: See pet peeves, Chavs, Every single MTV except MTV2, they have the right idea.
REASON FOR JOINING: I am what I am, Hell, and I happen to be different!

I may update this, unless I'm not bothered, or I forget.

Hey, welcome to the guild, and here *gives you a basket of cookies*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

.gag[missile]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:39 pm
Nyo! I ish new...FOR NOW!!! XDDDDDDD Bah...i just searched for random stuffs in the guild search bar...and found this uber place nyo! XD

Hm...I like to listen to the following stuffs:
System of a Down
Nightwish
Sonata Arctica/whatever name they also went by
MCR
Dead Can Dance
Rammstein
Rob Zombie
Carnal Forge

I like to be called Rampant...or just Lulu...or whatever comes to mind.
Past Nicknames: Yaya, Lucyliuliu, Forte, Shira, Pikahime/Shirachu/Pika, and Blanche. Also Layci. The list goes on and on...and it continues. XDDDD Nyo! Thats about it. Be prepared for a bunch of random drabbles...just like this XDDDD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:12 am
NAME: Oterys
APPEARANCE: a bit of a mystery there; a little this and little that
FAV. BANDS: Type O Negative, Marilyn Manson, Evanesence, Linkin Park, Nightwish, System of a Down, Korn, Tool, and a lot more
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single, but not really looking
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: fiction writing, pets, drawing, video games, anime, reading, movies, collecting gemstones, designing cool jewelry, and decorating/clothes design.
PERSONALITY:That depends on how I feel...
PET PEEVES: I hate labels...for myself...and mean people who don't respect my right to be who I am.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like music, dancing, games, polls, trivia, and learning new things.
REASON FOR JOINING:To meet new people...possibly some as unusual as I am. sweatdrop  

Oterys

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:23 am
Rampant_Delirium
Nyo! I ish new...FOR NOW!!! XDDDDDDD Bah...i just searched for random stuffs in the guild search bar...and found this uber place nyo! XD

Hm...I like to listen to the following stuffs:
System of a Down
Nightwish
Sonata Arctica/whatever name they also went by
MCR
Dead Can Dance
Rammstein
Rob Zombie
Carnal Forge

I like to be called Rampant...or just Lulu...or whatever comes to mind.
Past Nicknames: Yaya, Lucyliuliu, Forte, Shira, Pikahime/Shirachu/Pika, and Blanche. Also Layci. The list goes on and on...and it continues. XDDDD Nyo! Thats about it. Be prepared for a bunch of random drabbles...just like this XDDDD

Welome.... *hands over a basket of DigiCharot Cookies*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:25 am
Oterys
NAME: Oterys
APPEARANCE: a bit of a mystery there; a little this and little that
FAV. BANDS: Type O Negative, Marilyn Manson, Evanesence, Linkin Park, Nightwish, System of a Down, Korn, Tool, and a lot more
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single, but not really looking
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: fiction writing, pets, drawing, video games, anime, reading, movies, collecting gemstones, designing cool jewelry, and decorating/clothes design.
PERSONALITY:That depends on how I feel...
PET PEEVES: I hate labels...for myself...and mean people who don't respect my right to be who I am.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like music, dancing, games, polls, trivia, and learning new things.
REASON FOR JOINING:To meet new people...possibly some as unusual as I am. sweatdrop

Welome to the guild. *Gives you a basket of cookies*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

s q u i d t e s t e s

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:41 am
NAME: Er.. It's a secret? Oo
APPEARANCE: I look way too much like a guy, sometimes. Short, black hair. Wicked tall.
FAV. BANDS: If I listed them all, I'd be typing for an hour.
Just way too much metal.
SEXUALITY: Bi.. >.>
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: I'm not in a relationship right now.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: My computer, walking.. Reading.. Anything I can do with just my friends.
PERSONALITY: Uh.. I hate describing myself. It makes me feel like I think that I think I'm really great or something.
PET PEEVES: Idiots// People that are really stupid.
Like, you're in a restaurent with a friend, and you're annoyed that they just stopped serving breakfast.
And the friend goes "They did? How do you know they didn't stop serving it hours ago?"
And you point out that people are still eating pancakes around you..
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love reading, and watching movies.
I hate shopping, I prefer to order almost everything I buy off of the internet.
I like picking things out, though.
I like Mountain Dew. That, and any other good tasting soda with caffeine in it.
I love listening to music.
I love walking, and listening to music while I'm walking.
I hate my friends, they're really annoying... But I still love them.

I can't think of anything else. XD
REASON FOR JOINING: I was orriginally looking for something about Anne Rice, and when I was searching for it this came up. Oo.
So I looked at it and I wanted to join.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:07 am
Welcome *hands cookie* you're gonna hate me im an idiot XD  

Southern Belles

PaintTheSkyRed

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:29 am
Name: Kara E. Harrington
Appearence: Amber hair' amber eyes, pale skin, height of 5'' 7' and I have freckles on my face
Favorite Bands: Reggie and the Full Effect, The Used, My Chemical Romance, Taking back Sunday, Jack Off Jill, Thursday, Beyond Brocolli, The Starting Line, All-American Rejects, Mest, Sugarcult, The Story of the Year, etc.
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship status: Single, but I have affection for a certin male
Hobbies/ Interests: Drawing, Singing, Dancing, Sports, Music, and many other things
Personality: Mostly nice to everyone, clever, scarcastic, funny
Pet Peeves: People who don't use Grammar, pens that you have to click on, people who tap on desks, and other things as well
Likes/ Dislikes: Likes - Talking. Males. Starbucks. Borders. Uh.. anything else you want to know find out on my myspace... www.myspace/painttheskyred
Reason for joining: Would like to meet people with my same interests, and needed a better guild to join.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:21 pm
NAME biggrin aniel
APPEARANCE:User Image
I hope thats not too big
FAV. BANDS:Ramstein,Metallica,most metal.Sex Pistols,clash,most real punk.Aerosmith,Led Zeppelin,most rock n roll.The Cure,HIM and,dare i say it,Manson.
SEXUALITY:Bi-Curious
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Reading fantasy novels,gaming(Im a hardcore gamer).Playing the drums watching comedy movies,Furrs,Karate and SEX.Erm...thats about it.
PERSONALITY:Im,well i think,im very funny and i have a joke for every situation.Im stubborn but very forgiving.Im not very good at comforting people and im generally good humured.....though i tend to bottle up me anger and im afraid one day i might get really pissed off and kill someone or something which is one of the reasons i do karate.....erm yeah sweatdrop xd mrgreen
PET PEEVES:Chavs,i think only English and Irish people will know what i mean.
Also people that when asked "What up?" answer the sky or birds or something like that
LIKES/DISLIKES:I like,erm......stuff
REASON FOR JOINING: Coz i was looking for a new guild to join so i picked this one.  

Fulaingt

Eloquent Bloodsucker

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:50 pm
Welcome newbies. Here, have a cookie.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games