Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:09 pm
"Thats what where looking for." she said mentioning Scerene's pains. It was an unusual way to find someone but then again a ninja does have to think in unusual ways.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:43 pm
"Temari why did you hit him?" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:14 pm
"Huh... sweatdrop It was an inside joke." Clar got up, rubbing his cheek. "It had to do with her and that shika...GAH!" Temari once again hit Clar off the chair before he could fininsh.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:20 pm
"Temari do you want me to tell you why their here or not" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:23 pm
"I don't care. It's your choice. If you don't, I'll just get him to say it."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:25 pm
"Sand ninja attacked the ninja academy in Kanoha" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Novatone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:02 pm
"Hey Shizume-chan...getting the same bad feeling?" Sabrina narrowed her eyes as they entered a clearing in the middle of the village. "Think Darz is near?" Sabrina withdrew her sword and let it hang by her side.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:56 am
"Don't now, unlike Serene I don't get pains lie that and I never get a bad feeling either," she said as she didn't now why that happend.  

Itachi Girl5

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:50 am
"so what do you think they did it for?" said Gaara  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:04 pm
Rico showed up quickly, "About time you showed up Rico." Shizume said walking with the others.

"Yea yea, why'da leave?" he asked a bit confused.

"Because we might have a better way of finding Darz." Shizume said looking around. "You smell anything strange or diffrent Rico?" Shizume asked.

"Um....ya this way." Rico said running to the left.  

Itachi Girl5

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:14 pm
"I don't know. It's probaly one of dad's strange ambitions. Or it could be that weird guy that's been hanging around here lately..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:35 pm
"Do you mean the guy with the extremely long tongue?" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:01 pm
"I don't know! I don't pay attention to people's tongues! But I can tell you this: he has long hair and he has snake-like eyes. He also has a strange sense of humor for some reason."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:07 pm
"Yeah doesn't he always have someone with him at all times?" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:37 pm
"As a guard? I don't think so. He seems more like, an ally with our dad of sorts." Clar, rubbing his cheek, finally got the strength to get up. "You mean Orochimaru could be an ally with the Kazekage!?"  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games