Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:02 am

Lenomie smiled girlishly at Joa Boo's reaction. Suddenly she sat up began poking him saying, "Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:04 am

Lenoime
Lenomie smiled girlishly at Joa Boo's reaction. Suddenly she sat up began poking him saying, "Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up."

Joa Boo gave out a little laugh but didn't move. He satyed as still as he could. "I don't think that is going to work little missy."

Joa-Boo
Captain

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:07 am

Joa-Boo
Lenoime

Joa Boo gave out a little laugh but didn't move. He satyed as still as he could. "I don't think that is going to work little missy."

Lenomie smiled, she new exactly what he was thinking, as always. So decided to be nice and give him what he wanted, Lenomie leaned over and kissed him. "now will you get up?" She asked.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:15 am

Lenoime
Joa-Boo
Lenoime

Lenomie smiled, she new exactly what he was thinking, as always. So decided to be nice and give him what he wanted, Lenomie leaned over and kissed him. "now will you get up?" She asked.

"yes my Princess. For you, anything." Joa Boo said bowing once he stood and kissing the top of Lenomie’s hand. He passed the room for everything else he needed until he himself looked stunning and elegant.
"I must go down stairs and prepare the guests. make sure they are all there and make a few announcements. Then You will come down the big spiral stairs with music playing. Any idea of what kind of music you would have play?" Joa Boo told her, standing at the door and about to go down. "I love you my princess and you make me the happiest man alive."

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:24 pm

"Hell no, I'm not their leader," Helena practically shouted. "I was on my way up a river when this basilisk attacked one of the guards, so I helped him kill it and then asked for a favor and they brought me here. I'm still not quite sure what the hell is going on." Helena rested her head on one hand, defeated, exhausted and confused. She looked into Jade's face, or what she could see of it at least. "What sort of mission are you on?" she asked, scrutinizing the shadowed figure.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:07 pm

Joa Boo hurried down the royal stair cases and moved swiftly across the wall to the main conference hall, dining and ball room. He made allot of small talk with many of the higher people but moved straight for the stage.

"Welcome all, welcome, let me be the first to thank you all for coming. we have a big night planned and we should be off. Food will be served in just a bit, so find your tables and enjoy. In just a bit we will have the orchestra in to play and have some dancing. We can't exactly call this a ball with out dancing. So get off of the those butts and move. I would like to also thank you all for your great efforts in our cause. The Dark Hand has made a tremendous movement and it is all because of all of your hard work, thank you." Joa Boo said out loud so every one could hear. The crowds of people stood and clapped with some occasional yelling. Just then Joa Boo vanished and appeared back in his room where Lenomie was by falling through the stage shadows. Raven moved to the stage and gave a important speech on their winnings in the Thunder Plains. Then the music started. It was a low but then crescendo sound that went into a powerful song as Raven introduced Joa Boo and Lenomie. Joa Boo burst through the door with a massive explosion from his open hand, and with the other hand held on to Lenomie's. He stepped out over the stairs and bowed as he pointed to Lenomie with the biggest smile ever. Then the crowd went wild, screaming like crazy people. Joa Boo lead her all the way to the bottom and with all eyes on them took a knee. The crowds went silent. Joa Boo took Lenomie by the both hands, looked up into her eyes, and asked, "Will you merry me Princess, and forever live with me."

Joa-Boo
Captain

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:18 pm

Joa-Boo
Joa Boo hurried down the royal stair cases and moved swiftly across the wall to the main conference hall, dining and ball room. He made allot of small talk with many of the higher people but moved straight for the stage.

"Welcome all, welcome, let me be the first to thank you all for coming. we have a big night planned and we should be off. Food will be served in just a bit, so find your tables and enjoy. In just a bit we will have the orchestra in to play and have some dancing. We can't exactly call this a ball with out dancing. So get off of the those butts and move. I would like to also thank you all for your great efforts in our cause. The Dark Hand has made a tremendous movement and it is all because of all of your hard work, thank you." Joa Boo said out loud so every one could hear. The crowds of people stood and clapped with some occasional yelling. Just then Joa Boo vanished and appeared back in his room where Lenomie was by falling through the stage shadows. Raven moved to the stage and gave a important speech on their winnings in the Thunder Plains. Then the music started. It was a low but then crescendo sound that went into a powerful song as Raven introduced Joa Boo and Lenomie. Joa Boo burst through the door with a massive explosion from his open hand, and with the other hand held on to Lenomie's. He stepped out over the stairs and bowed as he pointed to Lenomie with the biggest smile ever. Then the crowd went wild, screaming like crazy people. Joa Boo lead her all the way to the bottom and with all eyes on them took a knee. The crowds went silent. Joa Boo took Lenomie by the both hands, looked up into her eyes, and asked, "Will you merry me Princess, and forever live with me."

As soon as Joa Boo's knee touched the floor, Lenomie’s heart stopped. At that moment she knew exactly what was going on and she couldn't believe it. She was so excited, in fact, that she almost forgot to answer when Joa Boo asked the question. When she finally came back to reality she answered, "yes of course how could I not marry you." She fell to her knees and kissed Joa Boo more deeply and passionately then she ever had.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:24 pm

Lenoime
Joa-Boo

As soon as Joa Boo's knee touched the floor, Lenomie’s heart stopped. At that moment she knew exactly what was going on and she couldn't believe it. She was so excited, in fact, that she almost forgot to answer when Joa Boo asked the question. When she finally came back to reality she answered, "yes of course how could I not marry you." She fell to her knees and kissed Joa Boo more deeply and passionately then she ever had.

Joa Boo met her kiss with his own and held her face in his hands. He raised with her still connected and pulled her into a hug as her foot popped. Then he pulled away slowly to look at her in the eye, with tears in his, and put the most beautiful diamond ring on her finger. Then with another deep kiss turned back to the people.

"So let us all be marry and eat and drink and dance. Let this party be one we never forget as the Dark Hand becomes an Empire. I love you Lenomie," Joa Boo yells and then turns back to his bride. "We shall get married in the summer. A massive wedding. Shall we go eat or dance."

Joa-Boo
Captain

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:29 pm

Lenomie was so overcome with joy at what had just happened that instead of answering Joa Boo she kissed him. When she finally pulled away she said, "let us dance."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:36 pm

Lenoime
Lenomie was so overcome with joy at what had just happened that instead of answering Joa Boo she kissed him. When she finally pulled away she said, "let us dance."

"you wont have to ask me again." Joa Boo said taking their stance and twisting his feet so they both spun around together and dropped Lenomie into a dip and kissed her again. Then he picked her back up and they moved perfectly together to and around the dance floor. Others watched and jumped in latter on in the song, but nothing else mattered to Joa Boo. he didn't see any one else but Lenomie. "You look beautiful tonight me queen. I love you."

Joa-Boo
Captain

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:41 pm

Joa-Boo
Lenoime

"you wont have to ask me again." Joa Boo said taking their stance and twisting his feet so they both spun around together and dropped Lenomie into a dip and kissed her again. Then he picked her back up and they moved perfectly together to and around the dance floor. Others watched and jumped in latter on in the song, but nothing else mattered to Joa Boo. he didn't see any one else but Lenomie. "You look beautiful tonight me queen. I love you."

Lenomie's face exploded as the sun explodes over the horizon on a new day. "I love you too," She says back to Joa Boo, "now let us lose ourselves in the music and be taken away from this place."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:52 pm

Lenoime
Joa-Boo
Lenoime

Lenomie's face exploded as the sun explodes over the horizon on a new day. "I love you too," She says back to Joa Boo, "now let us lose ourselves in the music and be taken away from this place."

Joa Boo smiled and closed his eyes as they moved under the massive chandelier. The world disappeared and they where gone in a magical world.
"Close your eyes baby." Joa Boo said to Lenomie. "Don't ask why just do it!" Joa Boo said quickly as he pulled closer to her as they danced in circles. As Lenomie closed her eyes Joa Boo sank through the shadows and appeared back on the roof, still clinging to his wife. "I love you my wife. Now open your eyes." Joa Boo said. As she opened them, and the music still played, all she could see where stars. the sky was huge and littered with bright white candles that never blew out. then a few shoot randomly in directions and where gone before you even knew you saw them.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:02 pm

SkittleScion
"We're winning? Can't you see? Don't give up hope!"

Sogue charged the beast, waiting until the last possible moment to throw a javelin. He tossed it up into its gullet, then rode quickly under its legs, avoiding being traThe sin spawn let out a scream of pain and stumbled side ways as it ran along. the group bunched up and the bouncers(( defending juggernauts)) threw their shields up to defend as the others attacked when it became possible.
"Sir, what do we do." One of them called out. trying to decide on what their action should be.

The sin Spawn ran past them and crashed against another wall. Just then another one broke through the wall, hearing the cries of the first and moved side to side in a confused state. It was mearly watching and waiting to see what the threat was.mpled.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:05 pm

"Everyone move up, we need to tame the injured one, but be wary if the fresh one attacks!"

Sogue rode back into the fold, guiding their movements, allowing them to move defensibly, but quickly toward the injured sin spawn.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:39 pm

SkittleScion
"Everyone move up, we need to tame the injured one, but be wary if the fresh one attacks!"

Sogue rode back into the fold, guiding their movements, allowing them to move defensibly, but quickly toward the injured sin spawn.

"OK, now what.....attack??" The men seemed confused. The Beats masters tried o convert but the creature wasn't injured enough. The second held the first back up and then stepped in front. It waved it's huge claws as if to scare you away.

((80%))
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games