Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

Jester Bebop

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:19 pm
Username/Name: Jester Bebop/Kris

Which .hack games have you played: I have not played any of them.

Which series have you seen/read: I have watched .hack//Sign, .hack//Legend of the Twilight and .hack//Roots. Plus, I have read .hack//AI buster and .hack//Another Birth.

Who's your favorite character and why: Helba is my favorite character because I love her appearance and the mystery that comes with it.

[Harald Hoerwick]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:20 am
Username/Name: Fusselkeks, IRL Natascha, but hate that name
Which .hack games have you played:
Which series have you seen/read: I have read all the mangas, watched the animes that have been published in Germany and read the novel .hack//AI Buster
Who's your favorite character and why: Albireo from AI Buster, just simply love him xP  

Fusselkeks

Astral Nymph

20,190 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Party Member 100

BoPatch-sama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:25 am
Username/Name: BoPatch-sama
none. I, unfortunately, don't have a PS2

Which series have you seen/read
.hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga and anime, .hack//roots,.hack//GU+, .hack//GU novel, .hack// another birth, .hack//link vol 1, .hack//XXXX, .hack//Alcor, .hack//AI buster,

Who's your favorite character and why: Sora is my favorite character because I just like his personality  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:48 pm
Username/Name: endrancethetempress
Which .hack games have you played: All of the original games and all of G.U.
Which series have you seen/read: I've read, watched, and played it all! I'm a hardcore .hack// fan
Who's your favorite character and why: Shugo I'm not really sure why. I like him in both the anime and Manga.  

Seelennacht

Hitsukei

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:32 pm
Username/Name: MGS Major Raikov (other sites I'm Hitsukei)

Which .hack games have you played: All of them except fragment. (Soon I plan to get a copy of the Japanese .hack//LINK)

Which series have you seen/read: .hack//G.U.+ and .hack//4koma

Who's your favorite character and why: Ovan from the GU games and Silver knight/Ginkan from SIGN. I like the design of these characters as well as their personalties.

Just recently joined. This guild looks great.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:31 am
Wow... it's been a long time I'm in here... but I still haven't introduced myself XD

Username/Name: Thesoradog, you can also call me Will
Which .hack games have you played: umm... none T-T But I really want to! XD
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Umm... I watched //SIGN, //legend of the twilight bracelet, //ROOTS, // Liminality, and the movie, or G.U. Trilogy... but I haven't read any manga XD
Who's your favorite character and why: Umm... I really like Crim... Tohta from Roots is cool too, and Mireille from legend of twilight is too funny... so these are my three I guess XD  

The Sora Dog

Interesting Guildsman

7,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

slave to my artistry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:49 pm
Username/Name: slave to my artistry

Which .hack games have you played: Infections, Mutation, Outbreak, and Quarantine.

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Liminality, GIFT, SIGN, Legend of the Twilight, and Roots.

Who's your favorite character and why: My favorite character would have to be Balmung, because he's a recurring characters, and a badass at that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:38 pm
Username/Name: Skeln Inaka
Which .hack games have you played: Infection through Quarantine, as well as the entire G.U. series
Which series have you seen/ read: Liminality, GIFT, SIGN, Legend of the Twilight, and Roots and I'm dying to see Trilogy and Quantum. . Sadly, I haven't read any novels or manga...
Who's your favorite character and why: Ovan, for his strength of will and his dedication to those around him... Also, I like guys who look good in glasses  

Skeln Inaka

ElderRoze

Familiar Dabbler

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:25 pm
Name: Elderroze
.Hack games: none crying want too though
seen/read: Sign, legend of the twilight, read liminality, GU+
Fav. character: its been too long since i read or seen .hack but i did like the new black rose or was it rose not sure, and the girl who was a wolf or something forget her name, but i like these to characters because they reminded of my inner self though one was more outragous than the other but thats ok. so funny when they team up  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:51 pm
Username/Name: silentgrace7/haley
.Hack games: just got infection this christmas =D
Seen/read: I don't know which ones I read (hadn't caught the gist that each was a different series so practicall read one from each series)
Fav. Character: I like them all, but one of my faves is Mistral. I don't know why...maybe its her positive addit-nah. I think its just how funny her voice sounds in the japanese voiceover xD

I also like kite....though I think that's only because of the inside humor of knowing that when I started the game I thought he was a girl so I named him Gracie ^^''  

silentgrace7

Demonic Spirit

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Beta Contributor 0

Psychic-Academy213

Beloved Friend

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:52 pm
Username/Name: Psychic-academy213/ Andy
Which .hack games have you played: 2 Reminisce-3 Redemption & all of G.U and am gonna wait till Link come in the USA(english version)
Which series have you seen/read: I read all the Dot Hack manga and watch all Dot Hack Anime accept the new one Quantum
Who's your favorite character and why: I like Alkaid and Saku cuz they are so aggressive and they are cute 2 I dnt care that Saku is really Bo and Bo is a boy but for me Saku a girl in a girl Avatar

List of Manga I read of dot Hack
.hack//4koma
.hack//Alcor
.hack//G.U.+
.Hack//GnU
.Hack//Legend of Twilight
.hack//XXXX

List of Anime I have Watch
.hack//Sign
.hack//Legend of the Twilight (Dusk)
.hack//Roots
.hack//G.U. Returner
.hack//G.U. Trilogy
.hack//G.U. Trilogy: Parody Mode
.hack//Gift
.hack//Intermezzo
.hack//Legend of the Twilight Offline Meeting Special
.hack//Liminality
.hack//Unison

Started reading and watching

.hack//Link
.hack//Quantum  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:02 pm
Username/Name: Lasyna
Which .hack games have you played: All of them including Link
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): I have seen all the anime, and waiting for more episodes of quantum to be released. As for the manga... I read a few but don't remember which ones.
Who's your favorite character and why: Tobias... a girl playing a guys character trying to look charming while in the real world doesn't care about her appearance. ~ Sounds like me when I was into MMO's hard core x_x  

Owlie Kiss

tsukasa02

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:08 pm
Tsukasa02
I like the SIGN series best
It's really none of your business what I'm like in real life
Tsukasa is my favorite character because I can relate to him  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:17 pm
Username/Name: Panomanomanoma (Paloma, preferably.)
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//IMOQ
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Legend of the Twilight, Roots, Sign, 4koma, Liminality.
Who's your favorite character and why: I would need to say Ovan, Kite, and Haseo. I can't choose between the three. Ovan's just mysterious, but he's the enemy fighting for a good. That and he makes a good seme for Haseo...*Shot.*

Kite's your classic hero. Upbeat and determined. I love his hair..so poofy. |D

Haseo...anti-social teen turned into friendly guy. He cries a lot though, the last scenes when Ovan disappears were pretty obvious. I love his Xth form, but I despise drawing his legs. E_E  

l Ovan l

Dapper Husband

11,125 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Waffles! 25

Azure Shell

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:31 am
Username/Name:
Azure Shell

Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine, GU Vol 1: Rebirth, GU Vol 2: Reminiscence, .GU vol. 3: Redemption

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):
Sign, Roots, Liminality, Quantum

Who's your favorite character and why:
That's a tough one... hmm.. I will go with Gardenia because she is knowledgeable and very helpful when I needed her. Plus I also like flowers.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff