Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

g_garrasgirl_g

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:26 pm
my character's name is Yuki,and she is garra's half-sis
she has a friendly fire eage demon that the kasakage implanted in her just like garra.
she has long red strait hair that comes down 2 her waist
and she wears a long red skirt and a short shirt  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:23 am
((MORE PEOPLE!!! YAY!))

Ryo came out of a room after hearing someing from the living room. He saw that Sorano was up and walked over to her. "We were sleeping in the back room. It is good to see you awake." Ryo smiled and headed into the kitchen to fix Sorano some food. He wasn't a great cook, but his food was still tasty and edible.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:19 am
sakata wakes up*yawn*"oh hey sorano"she says  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:10 pm
Nayuki looked through the window into the kitchen. "Hm...must have just been that guy. Nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe something went on that I can't see...hm...I'll wait on the roof." She thought. She jumped on to the roof and waited.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:10 pm
"sorano your wound is bad you should take it easy"says sakata  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:16 pm
((YAY! ^_^))
"I HATE not moving around though Sakata." sorano said.
Cassie sniffed the air "Somethings on the roof!" she transformed into a huge cat as if to protect.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:29 am
"I'll go check it out"says sakata  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:46 am
Nayuki saw the door open. "Shoot." She thought. She panicked and looked for a good spot to hide, but she took too long. " Um...Hey. I heard a scream. It sounded like it came from over here. I wanted to see what was happening. Is everything okay?" She said with her head down. "I should have been more careful." She thought.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:19 am
"yea"says sakata narrowing her eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:33 pm
"Cassie down girl!" Sorano commanded as she over herd the conversation from outside.
"I Need to get up to see if Sakata needs help!" Sorano strained to get up but found it unsuccessful.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:48 pm
sakata hears the talking from inside"hey I'm fine sorano"says sakata  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:14 pm
"Oh!" Nayuki jumped off the roof and tried to look inside. "There are more people in there!" She smiled.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:36 pm
sakata closes the door"now tell me what are you doing here I won't listen to a dumb exuse like that"says sakata dangerously lowering her voice  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:01 pm
Nayuki started to stutter. "B-but...that's- that's really what happened!" She said. "Please believe me. I only came over here because I heard someone scream...but I guess that's not why I'm up so late." Nayuki looked ashamed, but didn't say anymore.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:58 pm
"ok I believe you"says sakata settling down  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games