Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

Miz Opal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:36 pm

I'm Miz Opal, or just Opal, if you like. My brother's girlfriend (woop-woop, go Amber!), introduced me to the first book. She first MADE me read Patricia Briggs' Moon Called and it's sequels, which I loved, to see if I would like the idea, then brought me Twilight. I read similar series/books in the vampire/werewolf genre when I was in middle and high school, inspired by my Buffy addiction. (I'm 23, btw)
I have not finished the book, yet, I merely just started, about a week ago, but I wanted to have friends to chat about it with, so here I am!
Honestly, I'm just glad this genre is getting popular again, I was so taken with it when I was younger, I've been feeling my old self calling to me to return to the world of immortal lovers, and wild wolves... I'm so glad to be back!!!
I live in Tennessee, I'm an artist(don't have a scanner, don't ask me to make you anything), a mom of a 16 month old girl, a writer, and a Steel Magnolia.
Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:23 pm
I'm Kristen Michelle Potter. Adopted...but heck, gotta love my last name. razz

I'm 17, a Senior, heading for college as a Writer and Embalmer. Yeah, interesting couple. lol

I'm a big Twilight series fan myself. My friends got me into reading them. It's the feeling where you can't put it down and you become involved in the book deeply. It's helped me get inspired again, rekindled the "Harry Potter" flame, and helped me look at my relationship with my boyfriend in a different angle.

I'm generally a nice person, and pretty funny but I can be sarcastic and have a taste for satiric matters.  

Falhalterra

Phobalicious-Cutie

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:12 pm
AmeKenpachi here~
Found out about the series as it hit my school in late october early November and well, I thought it was just one of those series I could do without, but it was still there in like April, so i took a peek. Boy was I ever wrong. It was awesome. Even right now in early july I sitll have friends starting the series. It's just that good. ^^

Well, I'm 14, going on 15 in idk how many months... and...I guess the one thing other than the Twilight sage I'm into would be cadets. For you Americans, it's like ROTC o.o And yea... I'm not that interesting o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:25 pm
Hi I'm Bella Love I had the name Bella before I read the books, before I even heard of the books.. but I love the books anyways. I heard about the books from m highschool librarian a few years back and fell in love.. If I had to pick the charecter I"m most like personality wise I'd say it would be Alice Cullen.
I am 17 going to be 18 here in a few weeks and my hobbies are reading and writing ^.^  

MelancholyAria

6,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100

BrokenElle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:04 am
Hello I'm Yura. I first started when Delia and Michelle (my closest and dearest friends) introduced me to the book....while they were still reading it X3 I'm 15 years old (YAY NO LONGER A FISHIE IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!) and I just fell in love with the whole series. Now i am anxiously waiting for the movie to play in our thetre even though it seems like a long time off ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:50 am
Hey, I'm Illy, formally Illyana. I'm a junior in high school [or will be] and I'm 15 years old. I heart Twilight, it's my favoritest book ever. I love music and myspace too biggrin lol. I'm glad to be a part of this guild and hope I can make some friends biggrin

minecraft frog

Sparkly Kitten

shizzieshiz

Tipsy Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:34 am
Hey! I'm shizzieshiz smile Call Me shizzie, call me Lisa...I don't care! I'm a 25-year-old college student in Tennessee and am in LOVE with the Twilight series! I fell in love with it not long at all after Twilight was released when I asked a friend to recommend another good Vampire story. I'm so glad I asked her!

I'm a writer, an artist and a musician...

I'm a psychology/business major...

If you want to know anything else, I can be an open book if you ask me on a good day wink

Feel free to PM me, comment me, or add me! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:53 am
umm i don't think i've ever posted here... hmm must change that

I'm Marauder, or ashlee. (or should you choose too, bumpers. long story. pm me i'll tell you all about it!)

So as you can see from my name, totaly harry potter fan... but twilight is my second favorite series. a very close second. i mean realy close. like as close as peanut butter gets to jelly in a sandwich close.

So my favorite book in the series is New Moon, and it's home to my favorite scene. are you ready for it??? I don't think you are... no one ever is sweatdrop

my favorite scene is the scene where Bella goes to italy to save Edward and he thinks he's in heaven. (PM i'll tell you why. it would take to much room to post here)

My favorite character is Alice. she's so full of life. i love it.
My least favorite is probably Rosalie, i have issues with girls like her.
I'm am not Team Edward, but don't get your knickers in a knot. I'm not Team Jacob either. I love them both and will not choose one over the other.

I love PMs so PM me if you have any questions about this post or if ya just want someone to talk to about anything!

heart Marauder  

5thmarauder

CosmicDustBunny

Gambino Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:40 pm
Salutations. smile
I'm new here, well, to this guild ( like less then 5 minutes here )
I'm Dana, & if thats too plain for you, cosmic. Don't call me dust bunny, or you shall die a slow painful death. 3nodding

I am so incredibly addicted to the Twilight series, its probably unhealthy. (Team Jacob! heart )
Second in line for favorite book is Cell by Stephen King, but thats irrelevant.
(One of the main characters in there is also named alice! whee )

I have two fav characters in Twilight, Alice, because she is just plain quirky, & Jacob, who is my future furry fiance. heart

I live for comments & PM's, so don't be afraid to be annoying. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:53 am
Sup Dawgs .

I'm new as well and joined to discuss Twilight with other fans like myself.
I am counting the microseconds to the book and cannot wait despite that my end of school exams are just around the corner... noo ...but yes. ..

I am 17 [like Edward!! : D' ] and live down under .
I like making friends with similar interests and hope to have fun on the guild forums .

- Vlad .

M e y u e

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100

Doodlemunster

Sugary Nymph

13,800 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:27 pm
My full name is Blue angeled wings, but people call me Kitten or Teddy. I've recently started Twilight earlier this year (January-April), I can't really remember the exact date due to checking it out during the school year. But, I did manage to finish it before the school year was over, and so I started New Moon somewhere in June, and just finished Thursday. I'll be looking for Eclipse soon. xD

I have never in my life read a book as GOOD, no no, as GREAT as the Twilight series. I'm deeply in love with this series, and will be deeply disappointed when I'm finished for sure.

Of course, I can't wait till the movie comes out, but I'm already disappointed my some of its features (the cast, added details etc.), though thats what is expected. You can never make it as good as the books. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:10 pm
hey everyone !
umm..well, i'm obsessed with twilight. just like everyone else in this guild..
i'm completely in love with edward cullen. <3
but knowing that he doesn't exist saddens me.

anyway, about me. umm.
there's not much to say..

i like death note if anyone cares (;
especially L ! <3

i like folding paper stars :O
and paper cranes! [one day i WILL fold 1000]

bubble tea is awesome (:

ddr is equally awesome.

i'm proudly vietnamese-chinese-canadian xD

i love all kinds of music..

well yeah. obviously i can't fit everything about me in this thing..
if i could..i'd be a pretty boring person..

well yeah. byee. (:  

carthyngo

AmethystMoonFox

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:45 pm
hi ppl.
User Image
1. my name is kat
2. i am 15
3. twilight is the shiznit! (i read all 3 book in a week)
4. edward cullen is effing hot! (though he belongs to bella, and only her)
5. i love music (mainly rock, metal, and alternative)(rap sucks)
6. i love anime/ manga! (fullmetal alchemist, bleach, vampire knight,dnangel, inuyasha, trinity blood, death note, ect...)(but DB/DBZ and naruto suck a**)(no offence)
7. i love drawing, writing and reading.
here's a pic i drew:
User Image
(its not the best i could do, just a doodle, but its really cute!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:46 pm
Hello!
My name is Tasha
I am 18
I am engaged to MY version of edward where vampires have a choice to stop drinking bloodPERIOD!
Yes he has delt with the thirst before (look at my shoulder for proof)
I have a Jacob too(i swear ima laugh if he imprints on a dude lol)
I just found Twilight in the last year
I bought all the books
Am waiting till i can reorder Eclipse and order Breaking Dawn
Um yeah and look at my new siggy it's kawaii it's them on they're wedding day
oh yeah my fiancee's eyes switch between those golden topaz and such and green it's so sexy you should see it so um yeah later pm me if you want  

K3Rr0

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

xahbaybayx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:39 pm
I'm Abby. I'm almost 16 and currently in 10th grade. I am in love with Edward Cullen[Go Team Edward!]. I started reading Twilight many months ago, maybe a year. I am impatiently awaiting the release of Breaking Dawn. I love music and writing. I also love to make new friends. So add me and talk if you want! :]  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games