Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:49 am
"What are you doing here?" Arianna asked, a little startled.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:49 am
Rachel smelled wolf immediately. She knew it was Estelluna, and that she probably meant no harm, but what it did mean was that Arianna was home. She told the Cullens, then bolted over to the house. What she found was startling, but not in a bad way. Estelluna appeared to be comforting Arianna, and from what she could see, neither had noticed her yet, so she stayed out of sight and watched.

-please dont find me, I want my person to watch Estelluna learn about compassion etc etc.-  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:53 am
Arriana_lynn
"What are you doing here?" Arianna asked, a little startled.

"So do you still want to continue your lessons?" Arianna asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:55 am
-sure-

She smiled at her perching her self on the back of the couch. ''In the neighborhood.'' She said quickly.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:57 am
"Sit down please" Arianna said, making room for her. "This is so embarrising, you caught me at a bad time, I'm sorry" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:05 am
''Sure.'' She jumped over the couch landing on it.
She looked at her and sighed.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:08 am
"Something wrong?" Arianna asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:27 am
''Huh? No.'' She said quickly. Then crossed her legs. She looked around, the unfamiliar smell and such.

-hey, since I am hybrided, I smell a bit like vampire sweet smell, with dog, I guess.-  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:41 am
"You didn't just frop by for nothing. What's up? Anything I can help with?" Arianna asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:42 am
Rachel watched as the scene unfolded. Smiling to herself, she ran back the her place. She flicked on the T.V. and watched for a little bit, but soon got impatient, she flicked it off again and just sat on her couch, relishing the silence. But she knew it wouldn't be long untill somebody needed her, or somebody found her.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:53 am
'Rachel, Estelluna's at my house. Do you want to try to continue our lessons?' Arianna mind spoke. "Hey Estelluna, I have to go run an errand really fast but if you want to stay here you can. I'll be back in 5-10 minutes" Arianna said and ran to the Cullen's house. "Hey, mind if I borrow your phone?" Arianna asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:56 am
Grinning at the fact that she never had any alone time (she didn't mind) Rachel sped off to Arianna's house, only to find Estelluna sitting on the couch and not Arianna. Hesitant, she came in.
"Hi, Estelluna. Um, are you doing better? Where's Arianna?" Rachel spoke timidly, she didn't want to lose her temper...again.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:02 am
''Don't know. Ran a errand or something.'' Estelluna looked down for a moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:10 am
"Sure go ahead" Emmett said, giving her the phone. "Thank you" Arianna said. She called Jess(one of her mom's friends and FBI partners). "Hello, this is Jessica Mastriani" Jess said. "Jess it's me Arianna" she said. "Arianna, hi sweetheart, what's going on?" she asked. "Jess I know who did it" Arianna said. Jess knew immediatly what she was talking about. "Who is it?" Jess asked. "Dad" Arianna answered. After a few more minutes of talking Arianna hung up. "Thanks, I better get home because Estelluna's there" Arianna said. "Hi Rachel, nice to see ya" Arianna said, walking in.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:18 am
She turned to her and looked intentivly. ''So were did you go?'' Estelluna said quickly. She sniffed the Cullens on her and looked at the window.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games