Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:04 pm
"Rose, nice to see you, I'd thought you'd disappeared." Said Ella quietly. "I don't know if you should find him, I'm worried what you'll do to him if you do."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:19 pm
"I'd like that," Linnea said to Ella, while at the same time shaking her head at Rose. "I suppose I should let him try to explain." She said, mostly to herself.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:12 am
''So find him?'' Rose said before darting off. Finding him quickly she dragged him by the neck back(not dead)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:32 pm
"Drats..." Gaz mummbled "....I wanted--...nevermind." she said thinking better of herself. Quikly casting glances to each side, twiddling with her pins.
".....Rose....... I wanna kill something later....." she mummbled to her direction.  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:16 pm
Warning: super long post ahead. But it's critical to the plot! I think I might even incorporate this into my alternate version of Linnea's story that I'm writing surprised

"What the hell? Linnea, what's going on? You set a...a demon on me?" Simon's tone was disbelieving. "I told you I'd see you at school tomorrow. I was going to explain, when you could handle it better!" "If you have stuff you need to explain to me, you can do it now." Linnea's voice was still soft, but firm. Simon was totally silent for a while. At last, he spoke. "I admit it, I drink human blood. I didn't tell you. But I thought you knew." "Why would you think that?" "Blood red eyes are symbolic, Linnea. Also...I told you before." "You did?" Linnea blinked once in confusion, then her expression became sarcastic. "And I'm sure I wouldn't remember that." "But you admitted you can't remember a lot about Simon," Ella interrupted quietly.

Linnea couldn't think of an answer to that. "It doesn't mean anything." Turning to Simon, she said "You still should have told me. Again, if necessary. I'm sure you noticed that there was something different between us - if there was any doubt, you should have told me just to make sure. How did I react the first time then?" "Much like now," Simon had to say truthfully. "What did I say? Did I ever eventually get over it?" Linnea's questions were cutting, but she didn't care. She was being intentionally mean now. "You said you couldn't live with knowing your best friend was a bloodsucking vampire." Simon said, this time so softly barely anyone could hear.

"AND I CAN'T! THIS TIME, YOU'RE NOT EVEN JUST MY BEST FRIEND! I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING, SIMON! BUT IF YOU'RE A KILLER-" "VAMPIRES HAVE LIVED OFF HUMANS FOR CENTURIES! WHY SHOULD I BE THE ONE TO CHANGE? IF I HADN'T CHOSE TO TELL YOU, YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE KNOWN! NO ONE'S NOTICED, ALL THESE YEARS! IF YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE THE STAND OF 'I should tell you everything', WELL I HAVE, AND YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL!" Simon's voice rose to match Linnea's. Their combined volume was painful - both of them winced as the other spoke, but they couldn't stop yelling. Ella had flinched, but Gaz and Rose were mostly unaffected.

"Thankful," Linnea was the first one to bring her voice back down. She sounded bitter, even to her own ears. "I wish I had never known." "Just forget all of this, then. Forget me." Simon hissed. A hearbeat passed. Suddenly, his eyes grew wide. "No, I didn't mean that! Not this time! Linnea?" Linnea stared back at him dully. "What's wrong now?" Ella asked cautiously. "Who are all of you, and what are you doing in my house?" Linnea interrupted, and though her eyes were focused and sharp now, it was equally clear she meant every word.

"Not again," Simon choked out, tortured, and he sunk to the floor. He looked at Linnea's friends as Linnea herself, standing in front of his kneeling form, repeated her demand. "We have to go," he managed to say, before fleeing the house.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:16 pm
''Hey,so you drink blood right? You do know more powerful vampires resricted human blood drinking out right?'' Rose told him.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:29 pm
Ella watched as Simon fell to the floor, then fled the house. She kneeled in front of Linnea, even though she looked back with clear, forgetting eyes. "Linnea! Lin. Come on, don't forget on me now!" Ella started to shake Linnea's shoulders. "Simon you coward get back here right now!" Turning back to Linnea she continued to look right at her. "I promised not to let you forget, don't do this to me now!" In the back of her mind, she knew that this was when it happened, and Linnea went all pheonix, but she didn't really care, there were spells to protect against that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:32 pm
Sorry..... but..... Should I go after him?" she asked looking in the direction he left, clearly knowing where he was going, also pointing, seeing Ella nod she dashed off, hitting him the back of the head once she caught him, what? She was annoyed with him, what kind of man leaves the one he loves, even if she forgot him?  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:43 pm
''Dammit Gaz, I like doing that.'' Rose sniffled. ''Know will he talk to us? If he's dead in the head?'' Rose asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:16 pm
Linnea flinched from Ella's grip. "I said, who are you? What are you talking about?" Linnea's every instinct was warning her to be on guard - in a moment, she'd suddenly found strangers in her house, and several of them seemed to know her secret. "Out, I said!"

Simon gasped, "She really doesn't remember. She won't be able to - because...I made her." Pain etched itself into his face. "It's best if we continue this conversation elsewhere." Once again, he ran from the house, this time fast enough that they'd only catch him if they followed him out.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:05 am
''What just happened?'' Rose asled dazed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:49 pm
"Oh my god, oh my god OH MY GOD!" Ella raised her voice the last time, ignoring when Linnea flinched at her yell. But she still heard Simon explain to Gaz and Rose, and decided to follow them as well. "You, Lin, stay here, please. Don't go anywhere, we'll...I'll explain later, just trust me for now, I'll be back." Without another word, she ran out of the house, not caring who saw her wings as she followed Simon away from the house, but not before casting a spell that would make her aware if Linnea left the house, because now, thats seemed like something she'd likely do.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:54 pm
Shaken, Linnea locked and bolted her door after the intruders left, before hurrying up to her room. She peered out her window - had she actually seen that girl grow wings? But she couldn't be like her - Linnea could only fly as a newborn phoenix, reborn. She didn't have her human form then. Linnea wondered again what was going on. Had she finally broken the cycle? Maybe, instead of dying, she'd just suffered an extreme case of amnesia so as to not remember her present life. She laughed uneasily, "Yeah right. As if I'd be so lucky."

Simon - after racing around a clearing in the woods a couple of times - finally stopped running and settled himself on a stump in the centre of the field. He waited for one or all of Linnea's friends to turn up, and then he'd have to explain himself. He buried his face in his hands at the thought of what had happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:22 am
''Okay, um..should I?'' Rose asked quietly.  

Denki Nasu

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:40 pm
Gaz nodded, being erched on a tree, she waited till he tired himself out.
"Now...."
she said to Rose, leaping onto the end of the branch, being launched into the air. Landing infront of Simon.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games