Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:44 pm
"Shure." He said, getting up. "Were to?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:49 pm
Sira led Ai to his house opening the door for her. "After you.." he said politely. 'I wonder what we'll eat...' he thought while holding the door open.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:51 pm
"Thank you." Ai smiled as she walked through the door and headed towards the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:51 pm
Reks re-wrapped the unfinished muffin, incase Fuyu wanted to eat it later.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:53 pm
Fuyu thought for a minute... "How about near the lake over by the woods? I think the chreey blossom trees are in bloom now... it would be so pretty." she said looking out the window at the pink petals floating around in the breeze. She walked over to the table and picked up her muffin, put it in a paper bag and put it in her bag. She turned back aroud to Reks, "So, does that sound good?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:53 pm
Sira smiled and walked inside after Ai. "Do you need any help?" he asked her while standing beside Ai.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:55 pm
"Shure." Reks said happily, leading her out the door. "I like the water."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:56 pm
"No, I wouldn't want you to trouble yourself. And I want to make it for you." Ai smiled and walked to the fridge.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:57 pm
Sira nodded smiling and took a seat at the table. "If you're sure.." he said looking at what Ai pulled out of the fridge.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:58 pm
Fuyu smiled and followed Reks to the door. She looked in Sira's room, but he wasn't there. ~ I wonder where Sira is...~ She walked out the door and started to walk down the street toward the lake.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:01 pm
"How does fried fish with chopped leeks and miso soup sound?" Ai asked placing somethings on the counter and going through the pantry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:01 pm
Reks walked beside Fuyu, realized she was wondering about something. Its Sira she's thinking about... "Don't worry.... Ai took him home for dinner or something..." Reks said, smiling at Fuyu.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:03 pm
"It sounds great.." Sira said turning a light shade of red as his stomach growed loudly. "I guess its been a while since I last ate.." he said rubbing the back of his head shyly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:05 pm
"Huh? Oh, really? Alright. I shouldn't worry... I'm spending time with you now." She walked a little closer to Reks. She started to blush slightly. She noticed the candy store up the street a little. "Hey wanna stop in there and maybe get a lollipop or somthing?" She smiled.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games