Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:44 pm
Ulric chuckled. ''No. Not many people dare approach me. Have you not felt a chilly atmoshpere when I am around?'' Ulric asked. His hair moved slightly,revealing the crisom eyes.

((Sorry, I keep forgetting putting this RP in my home CPU'sbookmarks, so I keep forgetting to check up on this RP. I'll try and remember! XP ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:36 pm
Tammy, Tristan and Trinity are brother and sisters. There parents wernt around much when they where young as they where part of a cult. The trio where abandoned and where almost ripped apart. If it wasn’t for the oldest, trinity, the teenagers would be in various foster homes.

Gaian name: satans-plaything
Character name: Tristan
Appearance: User Image (top)
Personality: Tristan is a very relaxed, yet guarded person. He doesn’t trust easily after his parents abandoned him and his sisters. He is overly protective of Tammy.
Bio: Tristan has been beaten up many times in his life for protecting his little sister and not being like the rest of the guys his age. His focus is solely on Tammy and making sure she is happy and safe. He has taken it upon himself to be a role model to Tammy as his own father failed to be for him.

Character name: Trinity
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Trinity is happy to say her mind especially when it comes to her siblings. She will protect the people she loves with her life. She is fierce, and unyielding when it comes to getting whats best for Tristan and Tammy.
Bio: Trinity is very protective of her siblings, raising them when their mother couldn’t. She had to fight tooth and nail to keep their trio together. Trinity worked before and after school to save up enough money to get them all into the boarding school and always puts Tristan and Tammy’s happiness and well being before her own.

Character name: Tammy
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Tammy Is a happy girl who could want for nothing. She adores her older siblings
Bio: Tammy is a happy child that trinity has shielded from the wrongs of her parents and is unaware of how hard trinity had to fight for them to stay together. She idolizes her brother Tristan and they are very close.

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:09 pm
Trinity pulls up outside of the school and opens the boot of her 15 yr old junk pile car. Tammy excitedly pushes open the door and leaps out of the front seat gazing intently at her new school. she squels and rips tristans door open, yanking him out of the car.
"Arnt you EXCITED?" she asks, bouncing up and down.
Tristan smiles. "Yeah, of course sis," he replies, injecting as much enthusiasm into his voice as possibe. Tammy buys it.
"C'mon Trin," she urges as her big sister pulls there luggage out of the boot. Trinity laughs.
"Calm down Tammy," its just school,"
Tammy looks hurt. Tristan laughs and ruffles her hair.
"ill race you to the entrance," he says, throwing her her bag.
"ok," she exclaims, swinging her bag onto her back. She bolts to the entrance, Tristan following closely behind.
Trinity shakes her head, smiling and shuts the boot. Locking the car she grabs her luggage and hauls it up to the school.
They enter the school and Trinity heads to the front desk. "Trinity March" she says by way of introduction. the clerk nods and throws her two keys. "second floor 5th on your left" the secretary says. "oh heres your timetables and youll get your books in class,"
Trinity nods and heads for the stairs, luggage in hand. Tammy and Tristan running ahead up the stairs. trinity sighs and trudges up the stairs. 'Its better than being seperated' she thinks to herself. a bag falls out of her grip onto the stairs without her noticing. she continues up the stairs and throws Tristan his room key. then she slides the key into her door, turns it and pushes Tammy inside.
"Home sweet home huh Tammy?"
"Sure is Trin. this is gonna be SO much fun,"
Trinity laughs and starts to unpack. "you should unpack, then go and have an explore,"
Tammy nods and gets to work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:51 am
Angelicos Flame
Ulric chuckled. ''No. Not many people dare approach me. Have you not felt a chilly atmoshpere when I am around?'' Ulric asked. His hair moved slightly,revealing the crisom eyes.

((Sorry, I keep forgetting putting this RP in my home CPU'sbookmarks, so I keep forgetting to check up on this RP. I'll try and remember! XP ))

"I've noticed it and those are some really cool, yet really freaky eye Ulric. Ally probably didn't notice. It wouldn't be the first time." Satria said

"Nope can't say I've noticed. Although, I'm not scared easily." Alex stated with an easy grin. 'Oh, this is going to be fun.'

(Its alright. I'm not on often so I check it whenever I do get on)  

Little Nightmare

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:57 am
''They can cause quite a havoc with many people. As you say, they are 'freaky'. Ah here we are.'' Ulric said as he stopped in front of the door. ''May you all fine ladies have a nice day, even with this refreshing rain.''  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:11 pm
-hat sucked,wait what? arghhhhhhh ******** RANDOM TELEPORTING!! scream  

Vexxecutioner

5,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Alternate_Alice1290

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:45 pm
Gaian name:Esme_Cullen903
Character name:Maya Militia  
13: Rp Forest