Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:03 pm

Lady Rayya
Ravenlady13
Quote:
Also you didn't see a great number of traitors like we have in the past 30 years I.E. Jane Fonda

Jane Fonda? Is this person just naming random celebrities?
'
I believe he is referring to the "Hanoi Jane" incident. She visited somewhere where we were at war, either Korea or Vietnam, and visited the OTHER side. Posing for pictures and giving them a morale boost. She even took a picture on top of a tank. Not particularly traitorous, but stupid. Her career kinda went downhill after that.
I was here...

I know this discussion was from kinda a while ago, but Jane Fonda went to my school ^^ And last year she came back to give a speech on the first day of school and we had a crazy dance party with her afterwards. It was quite a good time.

She looks good for how old she is. Much prettier in person than in her most recent movies.

...and then I was gone.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:27 pm

jane fondon = barberella * giggles*

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:18 pm

May I join this forum Dronze....I am curantly injoying your rants and would like to jointhis thread to get more of them and join in in some of the debates. well just thought I'd ask before randomly jumping in with an oppinion...Oh FYI the one thing you did in the lazytown related thread was kinda funny in my eyes.....why would you demand pancakes anyways?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:49 pm

all are welcome here.... you don't need to ask permission to participate here.

just take heed and keep the stupidity to a minimum...

dronze
Vice Captain

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:55 am

Realy it's that easy....wow Well gotta go check on some stuff be right back Dronze and all.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:40 pm

rofl when I read your stuff, it totally scares me~! *in a good, 'keeps me on my P's and Q's' sorta way, of course; I mean, what's to be scared of? i don't know you personally :3 lol although i think if i did, you'd be great fun to be around~*

but i digress,

your rants are so...how do i say this... well spoken furry~ yes, i think that's best to describe it~

well spoken, deadly, demoralizing furry~ >;3

scintillio

scintillio

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:55 pm

dronze
Number 9, kudos to dreccas for bringing this Scumbag to the only true form of internet justice there is...

ON WITH THE RANTING!
(will finish writing this soon, sorry, but this kind of s**t just catches me quite the wrong way, and I want to finish this with a clear head, as opposed to listing off the 1001 deaths of this p***k in my head while I try to write.)
Quote:
Quote:
Well I was having a crush on this girl for the longest time

I know how that can be... crushes that last a while are not exactly new territory for me, but we're not discussing me, we're discussing you.

I've already read my source material for this one, and I have a feeling that, if I ever met you personally, you'd probably need reconstructive plastic surgery by the time I got done with you.

Quote:
and we knew each other

That's always a good starting point for a relationship. It makes looking at whether an actual relationship is worth going after that much easier.

Quote:
but she was hung up on my friend

Things like that happen, so you know what you need to do there?

Try asking her if she wants to go out some time. It's not always puppy love if she acts more interested in him than she is in you... she may just be trying to make you jealous and get your attention.

Quote:
whom she saw but never got acquainted to.

This leads me to believe that the above is probably true.

Quote:
My friend likes her as well.

Okay, but competition is healthy... it keeps you from getting lazy (although, in this case, you being lazy would have probably been the better route...).

Quote:
So I was in a dilema.

How do you figure? you have 2 friends that don't know eachother, one of whom you have a thing for... I'd have to say that you have the upper hand, and if they're really friends, as you claim they are, then why not just introduce them, and see if they could actually make each other happy for a while?

Quote:
So she gave me her addy on MSN to give it to him.

And this is where it all goes to hell...

May you find solace in the fact that you've built a relationship on a complete lie, you're obsessed with this girl, and she will, eventually, find out.

I hope your "friend" smashes your face in with a cinder block when he finds out, it'll be a quicker, less painful way of dealing with it, since you aren't in my particular social circle... hell, if you were, you could be buried in a matchbook with room to spare.

Quote:
So I said okay I will.

Saying you will and actually doing something are 2 very different things.

Quote:
I got on MSN created the account and made the profile in a way that she'll think that I'm him.

So you went home, with no intention to actually pass the information along, and pretended to be your friend.

Wow, that's low.

Quote:
I started call her a fugly slut, whore, b***h and c**t and a whole lot of stuff.

Quite the clever predator, aren't you?

yeah, right.

Sorry, but that is, quite possibly, the oldest trick in the book, and as much as I hate to say it, you just sorta did it in the most unoriginal way you could think of.

Quote:
She obviously thought I was him.

And she obviously trusted you... last time that happens, I would hope.

you sicken me....

Quote:
So in 1 hour she came by at my place crying and heartbroken.

Gee, I wonder why?

Again, might I just point out that you disgust me....

You manipulated a situation that you really should never had anything further than a guiding hand in, and they will both, eventually, find out. Perhaps you need to consider coming out and telling the truth about the whole situation. they might even consider forgetting it ever happened, if you never speak to either of them ever again.

Quote:
She said she's only human and is willing to have sex for the first time. So we had sex....and she still thinks that he called her all these stuff. But now we're together.

So you manipulate her emotions, betray the trust of your friends, AND take her virginity in one fell swoop?

That is quite possibly the lowest I have ever seen somebody get in an online forum... and that's saying something.

Quote:
am I bad?

Are you bad?

No, actually, I'd probably have to go as far as saying that you have some seriously evil tendencies. You have managed to, in one singular day of action, make me want to capture you, hang you up in front of your house, and field dress you while you're still aware of your situation.

Fortunately for you, I have no interest in actually touching you, as you're probably vile, creepy, and gross, so I will simply offer a wiccan sentement that, generally can go 2 ways....

May your Karma be swift in it's repayment.

Have a nice day, asshat.

OMG.

my bloody head is spinning. I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT S.O.B. DID THAT!
This really bothers me...how could you do that..? crying

Why?!! Why would you do that?! How could you call yourself a MAN, or even a HUMAN with such clear abandonment for all conscience...all consideration, all FEELING?!

so you practically STEAL someone's virginity then KEEP LYING by staying with her?! burning_eyes

where is a fatal disease when you need one?! 'cause if only I was God *or a god >3* for a day....
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:25 pm

sorry i keep posting back to back, but i feel as though i have to. These stupid people are really pissing me off---

ah, number 10---how i love to hate it so.

You see, for whomever's '411' i guess I'm NOT Christian, because im in a 'bestiary relationship' cause my boyfriend is white and i am black.

OMG. someone arrest us, cause were not the same race! D8 i'm breaking God's laws. OMG! annnnd, were different nationalities! *he's british, im american.*

WTF?! where the HELL does it say that inter-racial relationships are against God's laws in the Bible?

um, like---NO WHERE.

God! I ABSOLUTELY cannot stand devoute people!!! They're, to me, the reason so many people hate orginanized religion. [It's the people who teach religion, not the religion itself.] They are mostly all liars; its almost a proven fact:

"oh, i go to church every sunday....im BOUND to go to heaven! Its meh golden ticket o' happiness~!! dramallama "

(even though i dont visit my grandmother in the nursing home i STUFFED her into.
or i'd back over my own MOTHER with my huge SUV just so i could get to golf game on time.) *nothing against SUV's lol*

I'm just saying, when your so much 'better' than someone, your more screwed than the rest of us. And that's the truth. :3

scintillio

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:03 pm

oh, and Czar.... your fan art is now gracing the first post in the thead.... I hope you don't mind me stealing it....
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:06 pm

dronze
oh, and Czar.... your fan art is now gracing the first post in the thead.... I hope you don't mind me stealing it....

whoa, thank you! heart no, no! steal away---it's got your face on it! >:3

scintillio

Blackova

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:03 pm

Ugh,sorry that I haven't been active in here lately,dronze.Been real busy with a stupid virus which by the way if any of you find a good(and trustable)security system,let me know.

Anyway,I'm Razagnia for those that don't remember me since I changed my username.

Anyway,I read your rant and I must say to the one that betrayed his own friend to get a girl,he needs to grow up and not stoop that low to get a girl.Way low.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:46 pm

walsmk2
Man, I was gone for three days and Teh Boxman (who I thought be a rather cool guy) turned out to be totally an a**. Apperently since their is a few people on Gaia that dont know a thing about their "apperent" religion doesnt mean that all Christians are complete jackasses. Have I been shoving my beliefs down your throat? NO. Am I a Christian? YES. It disgusts me that you have to dig that low to entertain yourself. Some posts I agree with. I couldnt have hated the internet guy or the pyscho girl anymore. But that doesnt mean you have to rip on a religion as a whole. Did you know America has the highest population who believes in God?

We who are those in question, the accepting Christians, don't tend to be known for their religion because they know someone won't like it. Rather they are known for being a rational human, and often you won't know they're religion unless you seriously offend it. And Muslims' holy book Quran (not sure on spelling) tells them to be peaceful, while radicals give them a bad name. So it is with this, only they tend to be less on the news.

And yeah, betraying your friend, intricate lying, and taking someone's virginity all so fast, is a pretty b***hy thing to to do.

Rahka Ablem

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:19 pm

Dalkian
Ugh,sorry that I haven't been active in here lately,dronze.Been real busy with a stupid virus which by the way if any of you find a good(and trustable)security system,let me know.

Anyway,I'm Razagnia for those that don't remember me since I changed my username.

Anyway,I read your rant and I must say to the one that betrayed his own friend to get a girl,he needs to grow up and not stoop that low to get a girl.Way low.

I don't know that much about anti-virus programs. But there are a few ways to stay safe. Firefox offers higher security than Explorer that would be a step in the right direction. Also the best out of the box security program you can get is Mccafrey. The best way to stay safe though is to run a scan of your computer for odd programs sitting on it. About a month ago I didn't notice any problems and my brother found at least five malicious programs on our computer then got rid of them.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:10 pm

I don't know how old your message is, if I already responded to it, or if it was directed specifically at me, but here's another piece of my mind, free of charge.

walsmk2
Man, I was gone for three days and Teh Boxman (who I thought be a rather cool guy) turned out to be totally an a**.

Get over it, man. People like me get dissed a lot by fundamentalists because we DON'T believe in God. I'm afraid to even admit that in public because I'm afraid somebody might kick my a**. Some Christians are known for that, you know.

Quote:
Apperently since their is a few people on Gaia that dont know a thing about their "apperent" religion doesnt mean that all Christians are complete jackasses.

You seriously that dense? Have you ever taken a step outside? Gaia's not the only problem. Jackass Christians are EVERYWHERE. Not all Christians are flowers and sunshine. Go here for loads of examples.

You go to any Christian forum and about 90% of those people are ******** wackjobs who believe that every other belief besides Christianity is Satanic, evolution is a lie that those Darwinist devil-huggers made up to put a halt to the "glory" that is the Christian religion, and that homosexuals are dirty sinning ******** who deserve eternal torture.

As long as these weirdos are messing things up for everybody else, expect other people to lump you into the same group.

Quote:
Have I been shoving my beliefs down your throat? NO. Am I a Christian? YES. It disgusts me that you have to dig that low to entertain yourself.

So you think I dissed Christians because I thought it was fun? ******** no, I'm pissed. I'm pissed that the radicals are getting away with lots of stupid s**t, and that we can't stop them or we'll be seen as religiously intolerant and dirty persecutors.

We usually keep our mouths shut so people like you won't go all apeshit.

Quote:
Did you know America has the highest population who believes in God?

What, you think that's a GOOD thing? Just because the majority of America is Christian doesn't mean this nation is a Christian nation. Our forefathers thought (organized?) religion would only do the common man in, and Article 11 (I believe that's it) of the Treaty of Tripoli explicitly states that we are NOT a Christian nation.

So excuse me for getting a we bit pissed at the majority of the American Christian population for ******** up our way of life because they feel that we should all believe as they do. You want to do something about it? Prove that you aren't as religiously psychotic as most people think you are.

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

scintillio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:35 pm

Teh Boxman
So excuse me for getting a we bit pissed at the majority of the American Christian population for ******** up our way of life because they feel that we should all believe as they do. You want to do something about it? Prove that you aren't as religiously psychotic as most people think you are.

sweatdrop i try to do that every chance i get---by simply opening my mind~ heart
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games