Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:26 am
(There we go...)

The stone sat where Lust once was, it's shining flare almost seeking to hypnotize Logen, beckoning her near. The souls of light and darkness entwined in the stone included Shinu and Mobius, and being human, Logen felt she had to do something for them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:28 am
(No need for another character profile, I'm still in this, just with an altered perspective. I live inside the stone, now.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:29 am
Eda noticed that she had nowhere to stay, so she fell asleep on the rooftop of the military building. She dreamt of her long lost family before they died.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:31 am
Name: Uta
Automail: Left arm
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Blue
Outfit: Black Baggy Pants , Long Blue Tee, Black Nike Air Forces, Bandge going up my whole left arm
Makeup: None
Personallity: Calm and collective and serous when he needs to be
Other Info: At a family reunion he went swimming with his cousin at the beach and a shark ripped his left arm off.  

King Yoshimitsu

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:34 am
King Yoshimitsu
Outfit: Black Baggy Pants , Long Blue Tee, Black Nike Air Forces, Bandge going up my whole left arm
Other Info: At a family reunion he went swimming with his cousin at the beach and a shark ripped his left arm off.

((OK...1. you were supposed to PM me this, but that's ok, and 2. Nice profile! welcome to the RP!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:35 am
Ravemistressharuka
King Yoshimitsu

((OK...1. you were supposed to PM me this, but that's ok, and 2. Nice profile! welcome to the RP!))

(sorry i forgot to)  

King Yoshimitsu

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:39 am
King Yoshimitsu
Ravemistressharuka
King Yoshimitsu

(sorry i forgot to)

((it's ok....just remember that if you ever make another profile to PM it to me!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:45 am
Ravemistressharuka
King Yoshimitsu
Ravemistressharuka
King Yoshimitsu

(sorry i forgot to)

((it's ok....just remember that if you ever make another profile to PM it to me!))

(ok but were are you guys at in this)  

King Yoshimitsu

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:46 am
(Central.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:53 am
Mobius Nightshade
(There we go...)

The stone sat where Lust once was, it's shining flare almost seeking to hypnotize Logen, beckoning her near. The souls of light and darkness entwined in the stone included Shinu and Mobius, and being human, Logen felt she had to do something for them.

[controlling my char now? well its okay since i am wanted everywhere :3]

*Logen picked up the stone, the gate opened again, and she threw it intoo it, her mother catched it, severed the souls inside it, and the stone was no more, the souls was free to roam and they went intoo the cycle of soul energy circle this sadned Logen slightly, though she knew that it was like this it had to be, this was how it was supposed to be, this was how it should be!... she had seen and attached the soul of Mobius and Shinu to a armour before she did so, she had done this in a swift act, she smiled to feel the armour moving!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:54 am
(alrite)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:05 am
Mobius could feel his soul being transmuted. He was going to make Shinu whole again as he originally wished. But he felt Logen was going about it all wrong. Why put Shinu in an armour when her body is right there? It just didn't make sense. Mobius faded away, ready to return as Shinu's new conscience.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:19 am
*Logen had forgot about Shinu's body, she quickly made the necessary preparations, and then she clapped her hand and made Shinu go back into Shinu's own body!*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:24 am
Mobius felt life once again. It was limited, but there he lay, in a corner of Shinu's mind which she had no access in the waking world: The subconscious. In the realm of dreams, he summoned forth a mansion for him to live in, and prepared for a life of helping Shinu with life decisions. It is worth noting that he could not feel any sensations Shinu feels, or be able to take control in any way. He could just see through her eyes, hear her thoughts, feel her emotions, and offer feedback.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:21 am
Eda awoke feeling a pulsation that was not normal.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games