Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:00 pm
* grows terribly weak all of a sudden* oh....i forgot about the curse....* she said holding her forehead* * faints onto the ground*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:00 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
you dont get it do you poison wont kill me only one thing can kill me
he stabs the man as he injects him
tell me where you took them now!!!

He Grin's "I dont think so" He disapear's into Dust
he runs around wildly
tell me now tell me where my friends have gone!!!

His insane lauphter Echo's from all direction's Teasing Meaniel injoying his Confusion and Fear
he cuts a tree in half looking around
TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!

He Cackle's at Him he doesnt speak He injoy's tortureing him, He makes Scream's that sound like them, He makes Meaniel Enter a Dream world and Forces him to watch them Suffer and Die and says "Its all your fault, You couldnt help them, Its your Fault"  

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she stands up quickly and looks around, she walks foward and runs into a wall "ouch" she said and took a step back, a door opened and bright light poured in, she covers her eyes blinded

She cover's her eye's and yell's out "DAM YOU KRIGORIS!!"

Hannah covers her eyes as well, wondering who 'Krigoris' was.

"Krigoris! Let Them GO! THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!" She yell's blindly a Strange voice comes from all Direction's of the Room
"Kiera Kiera Kiera, This has nothing to do with you anymore...You see Its all about Money, and Power now"
"b*****d let us go!" she yelled tears running down her face "i dont want to be a slave again" she whispers, the mark they gave her still on her arm, hidden by black ribbons

"KRIGORIS! PLEASE!! LET THEM GO I WONT RUN AWAY EVER AGAIN SPARE THEM AND TAKE ME PLEASE!" She yell's crying and gets up and bangs on the walls "TAKE ME PLEASE! PLEASE!! SPARE THEM!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:07 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she stands up quickly and looks around, she walks foward and runs into a wall "ouch" she said and took a step back, a door opened and bright light poured in, she covers her eyes blinded

"Krigoris! Let Them GO! THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!" She yell's blindly a Strange voice comes from all Direction's of the Room
"Kiera Kiera Kiera, This has nothing to do with you anymore...You see Its all about Money, and Power now"
"b*****d let us go!" she yelled tears running down her face "i dont want to be a slave again" she whispers, the mark they gave her still on her arm, hidden by black ribbons

"KRIGORIS! PLEASE!! LET THEM GO I WONT RUN AWAY EVER AGAIN SPARE THEM AND TAKE ME PLEASE!" She yell's crying and gets up and bangs on the walls "TAKE ME PLEASE! PLEASE!! SPARE THEM!!"

Hannah opens her eyes wide, getting watery again. "I... I don't... wanna be a slave..."  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:07 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
you dont get it do you poison wont kill me only one thing can kill me
he stabs the man as he injects him
tell me where you took them now!!!

He Grin's "I dont think so" He disapear's into Dust
he runs around wildly

His insane lauphter Echo's from all direction's Teasing Meaniel injoying his Confusion and Fear

He Cackle's at Him he doesnt speak He injoy's tortureing him, He makes Scream's that sound like them, He makes Meaniel Enter a Dream world and Forces him to watch them Suffer and Die and says "Its all your fault, You couldnt help them, Its your Fault"
he beats the floor with the knives screaming
STOP ITS NOT MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:08 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

covers her ears "please stop sceaming" she yelled closing her eyes, thinks about how she ran away from the people and gasps, she covers her mouth quickly and looks around  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:10 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

Hannah opens her eyes wide, getting watery again. "I... I don't... wanna be a slave..."

Kiera slids to the floore and hits the floore weakly crying and panting for air "PPP-PPHEHEHEEASE PLEASE" She Gasps for breathe "Please take me instead...Let them Go PLEASE!"He lauph's "Why should I settle for One when I can have Tree?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:12 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

Kiera slids to the floore and hits the floore weakly crying and panting for air "PPP-PPHEHEHEEASE PLEASE" She Gasps for breathe "Please take me instead...Let them Go PLEASE!"He lauph's "Why should I settle for One when I can have Tree?"
"you let us go!" she yelled and ran at him, she jumped at him clawing and scratching  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:13 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
he runs around wildly

Kiera come's t him and lifts his Head up to looks at her with her index finger then say's "Look what he did to us, Cause you couldnt help" She become's blody with Flesh missing
Angel is chained up with Cuts and bruses everywhere she is bleeding
Hannah is in prisonor Chackles herArm's and leg Broken she is bleeding
All there Wings Cut off causeing them Huge amount's of Pain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:15 pm
wakes up the tree
"were is every one"  

King Yoshimitsu

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
he runs around wildly

Kiera come's t him and lifts his Head up to looks at her with her index finger then say's "Look what he did to us, Cause you couldnt help" She become's blody with Flesh missing
he back's off into a cornsert and buries his head in his hands crying
stop it its too much i cant take it  
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"you let us go!" she yelled and ran at him, she jumped at him clawing and scratching

"Its no use, You cant Escape this Room Im not even in here, its 5 feet of wall on every side, You'll be here for a Long Long time"

"Your a Horrible Monster!! Ill KILL YOU!" Kiera Yell's weakly her voice fadeing  

iLacey

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:17 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"Its no use, You cant Escape this Room Im not even in here, its 5 feet of wall on every side, You'll be here for a Long Long time"

Hannah stood up and placed a hand on a wall. "We can't get trhough..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:18 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she kicks the wall "let us go!" she cried kicking and screaming and clawing, she slides down the wall growing tired  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:19 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

he back's off into a cornsert and buries his head in his hands crying
stop it its too much i cant take it

He Lauph's with Extreme Pleasure "I enjoy, what Makes you Cry, I enjoy playing with your Fear's"
The figure that Looks Like Kiera Lauph's and Change's into a Corpse Of Kiera Hanging by a Tree blood streaming down her Eye's wide open with Pain
Angel has a Nife through her heart and is conected to a Rock
Hannah has Thorns stabeing her all over
"They Died because of you, Their suffering Is all your fault, Everything is your Fault, Everyone you Care for Dies"

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games