Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime School (and Life!) RP (need peoples!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:53 pm

Okami_Shirinai
bananas28
KaosAngel012
L enters Bane classroom. "Sasuke, put the fireball down...." he said. "I guess.... I have some explaining to do." he said. "And I will, if you promise not to tell anyone."

spins the fireball in his hand. "i dont think so mr.L" shows him a card. "i am a junior c.i.a. and i have been protecting u this whole time. now sit back and shut up"

Bane stands up, "im with the The japanses Secret service so back off" he said growling

"oh really? then show me your badge... and mr.L that notebook u always carry around.... i know all about it."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:54 pm

KaosAngel012
bananas28
KaosAngel012
L enters Bane classroom. "Sasuke, put the fireball down...." he said. "I guess.... I have some explaining to do." he said. "And I will, if you promise not to tell anyone."

spins the fireball in his hand. "i dont think so mr.L" shows him a card. "i am a junior c.i.a. and i have been protecting u this whole time. now sit back and shut up"

He sighs slightly. "I already know that Sasuke... it was kind of obvious, since everytime I was in danger you saved me. But they deserve an explination, and brute force is not going to solve anything."

"yes we do" bane said anger. Bane showed his badge and papers, "there now be quiet, Mr L please explain"

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:55 pm

"Japanese Secret Service... you don't say..? I knew you seemed familiar..." he said to Bane. He looks over to Adam, "Well... they would delete all prove of my existance, including birth certificate and social security, to throw me in jail, so after I stay there for 10 years, they can execute me."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:55 pm

KaosAngel012
bananas28
KaosAngel012

He sighs slightly. "I already know that Sasuke... it was kind of obvious, since everytime I was in danger you saved me. But they deserve an explination, and brute force is not going to solve anything."

turns around and throws the fireball at mr.L. as it hits him it disappears. "the fireball is juts genjutsu mr.L

The_Last_Avenger

OahuGrown14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:56 pm

"interesting so you are a fbi agent detective man" he smiles
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:58 pm

bananas28
KaosAngel012
bananas28
KaosAngel012

turns around and throws the fireball at mr.L. as it hits him it disappears. "the fireball is juts genjutsu mr.L

"Oh...." he said. He cleared his throat and looked at Bane. "Well... I've been working for the FBI for at least 10 years as an undercoer agent. I mean, I'm never actually in the scene of crime... I just gather the clues and solve the case. I barely show them my face, or name. Why do you think you all call me 'L'?"

La Petite Ange

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:59 pm

"well then what is your real name" bane asked
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:59 pm

"But anyway, recently a criminal discovered my whereabouts, my face and everything. He's out to kill me. So for protection, I had to take a undercover job and identity. That's why I'm a teacher.... for now," he said.

La Petite Ange

OahuGrown14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:00 pm

Adam thinks to himself ''I am seriously hugry" he tought to himself
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:01 pm

"my real name...? Sorry, I can't tell," he said smiling. "But if it makes you feel better, you can call me Ryuzaki."

La Petite Ange

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:02 pm

*sitting in Mr.L's class* ...Why did everyone go to Mr. Bane's class..? Should I go there too??
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:03 pm

KaosAngel012
"my real name...? Sorry, I can't tell," he said smiling. "But if it makes you feel better, you can call me Ryuzaki."

"i know your real name mr.L..... but i wont tell anyone"

The_Last_Avenger

OahuGrown14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:04 pm

Do you guys know what the criminals name is" He asked
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:06 pm

*stands up and stops near Mr. Bane's door* Thinks: What are they all talking about...? *listens silently*

Ahiru Takashi

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:07 pm

"Oh... thank you Sasuke..." he says and looks at Adam. "Criminals. And yes."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games