Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:34 pm
Raven laughed but his lungs were still a little scarred. He soon stopped but still had a smile on his face. "Come on Hunter-James, you were strong but even me and you need a little rest, we can't be strong all the time," Raven said to him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:41 pm
Hunter-James glared at his dad. "Your a pain" he grumbled.

Lindsey had already made the liquid and forced Hunter-James to inhale. She found more goldenrod as Hunter-James coughed and spat making the whole thing seem worse then it really was. She made him chew and swallow.

Hunter-James gagged and almost made himself throw it up but stopped when he realized it was helping a little his shoulder wasn't throbbing anymore.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:47 pm
Raven grinned down at Hunter-James. "It wasn't that bad," Raven said crossing his paws. Raven shook his head slightly before his grin became a frown, of all the things in the world Hunter-James was one of the most important. ((feel free to read my mind! lolz)) What am I going to do after this, I can't teach this pup how to survive not to metion raise it, Raven thought as he laid down his head. He needs a mother, and I need a mate. I plan to leave here soon...  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:54 pm
Lindsey shook her head. "where are you going to go?" She looked at Raven.
Hunter-James looked at Lindsey and then at Raven. "Go? You're not leaving me here right?" He stood so he was eye to eye with Raven.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:58 pm
Raven's ead shot up. "What?!" he said surprised. "No, I am not going to leave you Hunter-James, I would never." Raven turned to Lindsey. "I don't know where but some where I have to fin-" Raven completly stopped talking she knew what he would be searching for.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:03 pm
She nodded and looked at Hunter-James. "I'll help you raise him for the time being"

Hunter-James sighed in relief he sniffed the air and grinned he had totally forgot about the moose calf him and Ka had taken down. He trotted off his nose to the ground. He found the carcass and sniffed it. "Cat's" he snarled. Sure enough about a hundred yards away three mountain lions crouched out of sight to the little pup.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:07 pm
Raven nodded softly at her, Hunter-James would have a mother and that was all that mattered to Raven at this point. He also knew that endangering his life to save everyone would shave a few years off his life, and he knew this for a fact. He gave himself three years 5 tops, but that was then not now.

As Hunter-James trotted off he want to make a conversation with Lindsey. "Before we didn't have much time to talk, did we?"

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:47 pm
"No we didn't" She watched Hunter-James and saw him crouch and crawl forward. She shook his head and looked back at Raven.

Hunter-James growled softly and kept his mind free of all thoughts knowing that Lindsey was listening in.

The three Lions crept forward as well down wind of the wolves they could smell the canines but the canines couldn't smell the felines.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:08 pm
"I am pretty sure you know enough about me since Dantara came around, I want know more about you. Infact would like to know how it was growing up around Dantara, was she as horrible as she was?" Raven asked. He didn't want to go too deep but he wanted to know.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:19 pm
"She wasn;t always like that. She used to be the most timid little wolf you could ever meet. Her mother abandoned her. Dantara changed after that." Lindsey shook her head.

Hunter-James stood and came closer to the cats he stopped when he saw them.

The lions stood slightly and stared at the pup. They weren't going to harm him. They were just as curious about him as he was about them.

User Image-Kiya

User Image-Kiyda

User Image-Kira  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:23 pm
---((Aww kittys! But watch out... they will eat cho.. jk))---

Raven looked down at the ground, "She took it out on me. Or was there another reason? I feel horrible for killing her..." Raven's ears folded back, was this why he didn't kill her himself? Was this why he was full of regret when he left her? Was this the reason for his suffering....

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:36 pm
((^.^))

Kiya moved forward and froze when Kira sprang forward and jumped at Hunter-James.

Hunter-James yelped in suprise.

Lindsey nodded and looked up she stiffened as she saw the lions near Hunter-James the younger one on him nad it looked like from her point of view that Kira was chewing on huunter-James and of which the young cat was but playfully. Lindsey stood and bounded over snarling.

Kiyda roared and backed up. "We mean no harm" Kiya stood and Kira leapt away from Hunter-James and crouched low to the ground her tail was curled around herself.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:45 pm
"This is so fun..." Raven said darkly under his brath. He once again tried 6 times to get up, but all failed very horrible. But on the 8th time he got up, "This will be a great time trying to get over there." Raven walked with his stiff bones moving with snaps. Raven stretched popping a lot of bones into place it was painful but it felt very good with the pain passed. "Much better," Raven said with a smile. He walked almost normal he had a very noticable limp to his walk, when he saw the lions. "Did i even have to get up....?" Raven hissed under his breath. Stiffened he was a very easy target if the lions desided that lunch was Raven and/dash or Lindsey. Fun.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:54 pm
Kiya looked at Raven and Kira slowly backed away. Kiyda took a step forward. "We have not come here to injure any of the duntra (Wolves doon-ter-a) of this area. We Lera (Big cats L-ear-a) have come in search of prey and the Moose seemed like it wasn't involved in any pack."

Lindsey stopped snarling and back up ever so slightly.

Hunter-Jame stood and watched the young cat. He then looked at Lindsey. "What is Duntra and Lera?"

:indsey explained. "Lera are big cats. predators. Duntra are wolves. pack life. It's the language of the mountain cats"  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:02 pm
Raven nodded at them give them his trust. "A little lesson for you Hunter-James," Raven said. Raven understood Lindsey's mistrust, and Raven still was on the alert he didn't want any harm done. "The Moose have moved west, a mother moose had travled that way after losing it's young, she might still be stress and easy prey for such Lera like you."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games