Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:06 pm
Larien curled up on the large branch above the camp, and Keyrim was laying at the base of the trunk. Larien could feel her eyes start to get heavy and soon they closed and she was lost in a deep and dreamless sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:02 pm
Zoey approached Tramer and with a slight bow “im sorry for startling you all, you have my thanks I couldn’t have out run them for much longer” Zoey started walking closer to the fire with a little stumble as fatigue griped her as her adrenalin wore off. Zoey went and sat by the fire sitting down slowly Indian style and looking into the flames lost in thought.

((hey do you all see the bee movie thing, well one day it just appered out of no where i didnt put it there and when i go to edit my signature theres noting about it there so can anyone help me please????? crying ))  

aleshana

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:30 pm
((re: aleshana
Short of deleting your signature (by saving it as blank) then re-inputting the signature, I don't have any clues for you.
Everybody else:
I'm sure you've all noticed the slow progress this thread has been making this past month. This is due mostly to Captain Fox McCloud (Epotheros) not having put a post for four weeks.
Fox won't be on for about another month to a month and a half. He's got some other things to take care of before he can return to us lonely travelers. You may see him online on gaia, but he's just not ready to come back to ToH2 yet.
Short of putting him in a month-long comma or killing him off, there's not much we can do without his two cents every couple of days.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that we'll be putting this thread on life support for the time being.
Just thought I'd share the news...

I'm online multiple times a day, so if you would like I can PM everyone once Fox comes back and this thread starts moving again.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:42 pm
((Ty do you know him personally? If you do, is anything wrong? I went to highschool with him..))  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:48 pm
Shmitty lowerd his sword before sheething it. tired he agreed with tramers orders and without making eye contact with anyone he went to his blanket and laid down on it, curling up into a ball his tail, curled around him like a blanket soon falling into a nightmare filled sleep  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:51 pm
((haha Ryu Im best friends with Tramer... i could hand you over a address lol.... he'll either laugh at this or break my legs lol))  

Orin Dragoon

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:00 pm
Ryu` Ketsueki
((Ty do you know him personally? If you do, is anything wrong? I went to highschool with him..))

((no and no. (and i've noticed)
he's just really busy with his life right now. his job is asking a lot of him, plus he's taking chemistry and calculus at the same time. (and for most people this is not the best of moves)
He does try to get on gaia at least once a day and keeps up with his gang of outlaws, (and probably for his daily chance too) but with everything he's doing, he just can't concentrate any attention to figure out what he wants to do next over here.
long story short: He's just a mortal man who's signed up to do more than he can actually handle.
...i think that about sums it up.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:52 pm
Kendra hated being in this fog, so she kept her dagger out for safety. She sat by the fire, on edge, nearly shaking with the anticipation. Noone was going to sneak up on her tonight, even if it meant no sleep.  

Dragonmaster1251

Bortelex

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:17 pm
After Tramer had come back for him Ezorin scanned the area to mack sure it was safe before continuing. Just before he was going to have Riever continue on behind Tramer, Ezorin saw a figure in the woods. He decided to seek it out and confront it. Perhaps it was the cause of this problem on the road. He rode hard in the direction he saw the figure. After a while he stopped his horse and got off. Ezorin was sure that the figure was around but there was nothing in sight. He searched for a while but it was for nothing. He then went back in the direction he came. Or so he thought. He did not know exactly where he needed to go any more. Eventually he got in sight of the camp. He headed toward it. When he came in sight of the others he thought something was wrong. He was caught off guard by the new person but Tramer didn't seem on alert. Unbeknown to Ezorin, he had come in from the opposite way.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:01 pm
TY Charns
Ryu` Ketsueki

((no and no. (and i've noticed)
he's just really busy with his life right now. his job is asking a lot of him, plus he's taking chemistry and calculus at the same time. (and for most people this is not the best of moves)
He does try to get on gaia at least once a day and keeps up with his gang of outlaws, (and probably for his daily chance too) but with everything he's doing, he just can't concentrate any attention to figure out what he wants to do next over here.
long story short: He's just a mortal man who's signed up to do more than he can actually handle.
...i think that about sums it up.))

((Yeah that sounds like him.. lol.. Gotta luv him...

@ Orin... Heck yes... Then I can actually hunt him down and smack him around.. lol blaugh j/k Tramer you know I luv ya.))  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:39 pm
((Sorry you guys for not telling you my self. I have been really busy lately and have also succumbed to writters block so if you all want to continue the rp while I a on hiatus this will be the scenario. Epotheros is going to leave Clover and the others sending them off to Tramer so he can lead them. Give me a second to type something up.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:47 pm
Epotheros felt an odd situationtake over his entire body. Something was amiss. He felt as though he needed to be freed from the grasp of traveling with the others as if he was being drawn some where by an invisable force. Without hesitation he raised his arm to the sky and shot up a bright illuminating fire ball in hopes of signalling Tramer. He then turned to Clover and told her "Wait here till Tramer comes to retrieve you and the others." Epotheros then gave her akiss on the check and then ran off into the forrest.

Once conceiled by the shadows of the dark overgrown folliage, Epotheros seemed to merely dicentigrate into a thick black mist, an obvious teleportion spell to who ever may have seen it and had some dealings in magic. To where Epotheros was going, not even he knew the answer.

((I'll try to post every week or so from now on. I am sorry for any inconvienence.))  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:08 pm
((I don't think it's that big of a deal. Welcome back...now I just have to go find my last post to see what it says...))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:17 pm
Because of everything he didn't know, the imprisoned TY Charns began to aimlessly walk.

In his running off, Epotheros set off one of the silent alarms that alerted TY's controller in the same way it should have alerted the real TY. Having already figured out how to use the shadow-portals semi-well, TY zapped over to the disturbance just in time to see Epotheros vanishing into a black mist. His eyes, attuned to the darkness, could see nothing beyond the darkness, and something told it that that was some sort of magic spell. Then the fog dissipated slowly.
Returning to the farther reaches away from the camp site, it continued to explore the unknowns of this new host, all through the night.  

TY Charns
Crew

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games