Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:20 pm
TaraNatureGirl
* she appears next to kiba and kat again when the other girl leaves* * she sits down quietly still a vampire and stares at the fire.*

"Your Tara right?" she said Smileing at her  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:22 pm
ya............ * she said with a serious face still looking at the fire*  

KillerCookie329

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:22 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She looks down sideways "Umm Sure you can say that" She looks back at him "Your name is Kiba right?"
...yeah but i dont remember meeting you?...ah who cares iv met a bunch of people in my life

"Oh no We've never et, It was a Lucky guess, Well we have met but...Uh Im confuseing Myself, By the way Im Kat"
kiba holds out a hand to shake hers
nice to meet you kat so how is it you came to these woods?

"I guess Im just running from My past...Beside's there wasnt anything left for me, How about you" she Smile's
wole pack was killed in a fire by some ignorant villagers since then just a bunch of traveling and running from hunters other then that not much
he looks over at the vampire girl and hands her a incooked fish
here this still has blood  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:24 pm
* she looks at the fish then takes it* thank you...... * she said as she ripped the fish apart with her teeth and began sucking all the blood*  

KillerCookie329

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:25 pm
TaraNatureGirl
* she looks at the fish then takes it* thank you...... * she said as she ripped the fish apart with her teeth and began sucking all the blood*
you waste no time
he says with a smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:25 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She looks down sideways "Umm Sure you can say that" She looks back at him "Your name is Kiba right?"
...yeah but i dont remember meeting you?...ah who cares iv met a bunch of people in my life

"Oh no We've never et, It was a Lucky guess, Well we have met but...Uh Im confuseing Myself, By the way Im Kat"

"I guess Im just running from My past...Beside's there wasnt anything left for me, How about you" she Smile's
wole pack was killed in a fire by some ignorant villagers since then just a bunch of traveling and running from hunters other then that not much

She hugs her legs and looks down and mumbles "Atleast they didnt die on Purpis" she looks at her Fish  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:27 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She hugs her legs and looks down and mumbles "Atleast they didnt die on Purpis" she looks at her Fish
what do you mean by that....?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:28 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She sigh's "Oh nothing..." she take's a bite out of her fish and pushes her White hair out of her face  

iLacey

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:29 pm
* she glares at him* im hungry ok! i havent eaten for a week........ * she said frowning looking at the fire setting down her fish*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:30 pm
TaraNatureGirl
* she glares at him* im hungry ok! i havent eaten for a week........ * she said frowning looking at the fire setting down her fish*

"Its okay he is just being insensitive" she said patting her Back gently then Give's Kiba an Evil Glare then Giggles  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:31 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She sigh's "Oh nothing..." she take's a bite out of her fish and pushes her White hair out of her face
kiba finishes off the fish he had and lays back looking at the stars through the trees  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:32 pm
thats no reason...... * she said looking at the fire intently* * the fire grows huge for some reason and she smiles*  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:33 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

kiba finishes off the fish he had and lays back looking at the stars through the trees

Kat yawn's like that Cat does and Curls up into a Ball on the Floore just like a Cat  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:34 pm
TaraNatureGirl
thats no reason...... * she said looking at the fire intently* * the fire grows huge for some reason and she smiles*

"Yeah I know male's are just all a**'s you learn to deal with it" she said Grining Catish  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:35 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Kat yawn's like that Cat does and Curls up into a Ball on the Floore just like a Cat
kiba looks at her and laughs a bit
man you must be half cat or something  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games